Alameda Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2005

Alameda Carpet & Upholstery has been serving the Portland & Vancouver areas with high quality carpet cleaning for over 30 years! We back our services with a 100% money back guarantee. Alameda Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners 1100 NE 21st Ave b Portland, Or 97232 (503) 335-3915....

The Best Housecleaning

The Best Housecleaning is not the biggest yet, we are proud of the fact that we provide service the delight our customers. I started this venture four years ago with the objective of running a business that is based on the cornerstones of strong principles and values. As a mother of two young kids, I know exactly how challenging it can be for people to keep their homes as clean as they want them to be.

Professional Office Cleaning NW, LLC

We are a family owned residential and commercial carpet cleaning business. We believe that carpet cleaning should be affordable for everyone. That is why we make it our goal to match or beat any competitors quotes. Be believe that excellent service doesn’t have to break the bank. Give us a call for your free in person or over the phone via text quote.

All Pro Cleaning

We are a family run business that have over 30 years of experience. We specialize in carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning. We take great pride in our work and we are not satisfied until you are satisfied. Hood River clients can reach out at 541-645-4154

Offers by All Pro Cleaning on Angi

06/04/2018

Betty T.

Everything turned out better than I expected!

Description of Work
Bedroom carpet cleaning

01/12/2017

Nicole D.

I am so happy with this business. My son vomited on our Belgian area rug and my cleaning did nothing to help with the smell. I spent a lot of time trying to find a place I felt comfortable with to leave my rug, I dropped it off (pick up not available because I live in Salem) and upon pick up they rolled it out so I could inspect it. It looked better than ever and smelled so good! They will certainly have my business for life and were worth the drive!

Description of Work
Drop off Area Rug Cleaning

Category oriental rug cleaning

11/19/2015

Susan S.

The appointment was made by phone, and they were able to come fairly quickly. The owner came the day before the service, just to see the draperies since I was a new customer. The two workers arrived on time and were very professional yet friendly. They were able to clean the draperies where they hung, instead of having to take them out for cleaning. That seemed to work very well! The two large area rugs did have to be taken out for cleaning, of course. Everything turned out well. The only anomaly was that we noticed a gray ashy substance on our gas range burners, and cooking pans, after cooking dinner that night, and again the next morning. Thinking something was wrong with our stove, we called the gas company. They came out a couple of days later, and after several phone calls, they determined that it was the result of some chemical in the air combusting. It was no longer occurring by then. When asked if we had been painting or had chemicals next to the stove, we had an "Aha Moment" and realized that it was probably the result of the drapery cleaning, although we had not been able to smell anything, and they used green chemicals. I called Alameda, and when they brought the area rugs back the owner's son discussed the matter with us. He had never had such a thing happen, but thought it might have been caused by a clogged filter in the vacuum system he was using, the he had discovered partway through the cleaning. No harm was done...

Description of Work
Cleaned bedroom carpet, two large area rugs, stair runner, three living room chairs (and put protectant on them), one ottoman, and 6 draperies.

Category carpet cleaners,drapery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

08/28/2015

Jennifer T.

First off, the communication between the Office and myself was on point the entire time. The crew was capable of showing up early on the day of my carpet cleaning. The office called me to asked me if that was OK and made me feel as though I could say no it wasn't OK... But it was. When the crew showed up they were upfront with any spots that they thought they couldn't get out of my carpet talk to me about the pulling that might need to happen on my carpet, that the pet stains were underneath the carpet.... So informative and upfront. I love that they took the time to go over the small things with me. They even helped me move my my furniture out-of-the-way.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets and treated stains for around 1300 sqft

Category carpet cleaners

[Member name removed], Thanks so much for the really great review! That is what motivates us... We look forward to serving you again real soon, Dick

09/10/2014

Richard T.

They were very good. Showed up with promised and explained what they could do. After the job was complete they went over exactly what they had done and showed me areas where they could not improve upon. Very good job.

Description of Work
Steamed cleaned Tile on Kitchen and entry way floor and bathroom tile.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,floor cleaning

[Removed member name], Thanks very much for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again. Dick

07/16/2014

Diane W.

This is the third time we have used them. Carpets have always been beautiful. Carpets have been dry by morning or before. Several months ago I had spilled nail polish. I had no expectations of any of it coming out. They managed to get about 3/4 of it out. I will not miss the bright red on my dining room carpet.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in living room, dining room, hall and master bedroom.

Category carpet cleaners

Hi [Removed member name], Thanks for the very nice review! We appreciate your business very much. Thanks again, Dick

06/05/2014

Linda G.

Excellent service. Sofa looks new! They did an amazing job with the steps. Will definitely use them again

Description of Work
Cleaned sofa .. also cleaned carpeted stairs for additional charge.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Hi [Removed member name], The kind people at Angie's list pointed out to me some of the features, and your review was one of them. So, a very late Thank you for your very nice review, we really appreciate your business! Dick

04/16/2014

Leo F.

They came promptly and did an excellent job. It was on a weekend and I was advised not to try to clean it myself. I have used them again.

Description of Work
They cleaned a heavy duty rug that had been exposed by Noro virus.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

First, I am very sorry for the tardiness of my Thank You for the review. Angies list pointed this out to me recently, so I have many reviews I did not reply to. BAD Business Man!!! So, Thank you for the business and the great review! Dick

11/22/2013

Tiffany T.

Alameda was fantastic! We have wool fitted carpet and a dog with an, ahem, sensitive stomach. Needless to say, our carpets needed a good clean. Luke and Alex arrived on time and promptly got to work. They were finished in two hours and the carpet looked BRAND NEW. Everything from making the appointment to the cleaning went smoothly. In addition,I was impressed by their hard work, positive attitude and professionalism.

Description of Work
Cleaned the fitted wool carpet throughout the house (three storys) and scotch-guarded the areas of high use.

Category carpet cleaners

1675033, So sorry for not responding to your very nice review. Angie's List just pointed this out to me, so I have two years of thank yous to catch up on!!! Thank you for the business, and the great review! Dick

10/20/2013

Joe & Sue G.

They arrived on time and did a great job on the carpets.

Description of Work
Clean carpets in whole house

Category carpet cleaners

[removed member name], I am so sorry that I never responded to your really nice review! I am working on two years worth of reviews. Angie's List just pointed this out to me, so now I am working on my replies. Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business! Regards, Dick

Alameda Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2005

1100 NE 21st Ave b

Portland, OR 97232

Cleaning of carpet, upholstery and drapery, air duct, tile and grout, oriental rug, flagstone, limestone, travertine, marble & floor polishing, restoration, maintenance & dustless wood floor care. Alameda Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners 1100 NE 21st Ave b, Portland Oregon, 97232

MasterCard, Check, Visa