COIT SERVICES INC

Founded 1948 • With Angi since June 2005

3239 SE Hawthorne Blvd

Portland, OR 97214

We’re a local and family owned COIT serving Portland and surrounding metropolitan areas. With over 30 years of personal experience cleaning Carpets, Tile & Grout, Natural Stones, Hardwood Floors, Air Ducts, Concrete, Upholstery, Area Rugs, Drapes, etc., we’re the only company you need to call when you need a professional clean. Carpets Tile & Grout Natural Stones (travertine, slate, granite, limestone, etc.) Hardwood Floors Air Ducts Concrete Area Rugs Drapes Upholstery and Furniture...

08/05/2020

Linda W.

no one ever returned my call to have the service started

Description of Work
drapery cleaning

Category drapery cleaning, air duct cleaning

12/12/2018

JEAN T.

Our large entry way tile and shower floor tile were cleaned. We are very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Ceramic tile cleaning

03/19/2018

Lorene S.

Rene was very professional and courteous when he came to give us an estimate and subsequently take the drapes down. He returned them in the time frame promised and when one set of drapes wouldn't close properly he spent time trying to determine the problem and fixing them. I had not had these drapes cleaned in ten years and I was very happy with the results.

Description of Work
I had drapes cleaned from 3 rooms in my house.

10/22/2015

mildred K.

Beautifully. They were very polite and fast, and they did an excellent job! It's not often that they're willing to move furniture for you, which was nice. I'll always try to use them first.

Description of Work
They cleaned carpets in our living room, family room, dining room, hall, and bedrooms.

09/09/2014

Becky S.

They did exactly what they said they would do for exactly the price they said they would do it. It's hard to improve on that.

Description of Work
Cleaned draperies.

08/30/2014

Kathleen S.

A week before we were expecting houseguests we took some pinch pleat draperies in for dry cleaning. We removed the drapery hooks ourselves. Coit promised them by our and quot;need byand quot; date and they were ready on time. We picked them up ourselves. The draperies came back clean, pressed, no shrinking, with new drapery hooks in place. Coit personnel were knowledgeable and courteous. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Drapery cleaning.

08/02/2014

Patricia M.

They look fabulous. Truly, I am so excited. The drapes look great. They are sheers, so I was a bit apprehensive. The 2 people who picked up and returned the drapes were very professional. They explained the process, were able to discuss the quality of fabrics. I am so glad I called them. I also learned of many more services this company is able to supply, such as cleaning air ducts, cleaning upholstery and area rugs. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
COIT picked up my draperies, cleaned them, returned one week later, as promised and hung the drapes.

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

05/30/2014

GAY C.

We used them for our drapes which was their first cleaning. As we were having the interior of the house painted they agreed to hold the drapes until finished with the painters. They removed and rehung the drapes and were responsive to our questions. They recommended a pull for one of the drapes and attached it when they rehung the drapes. We were very satisfied with the service provided.

Description of Work
Removed, cleaned and rehung the drapes in our home.

04/22/2014

MICHAEL H.

Inital price was $650.00, which was more than 100% above competion. Cleanned ducts but was not as complete a job as they have done for us in the past. Said they could not clean the dryer vent, it needed to be replaced. Wanted us to hire them to replace the dryer vent. They did drop their price to $450 for the air supply and return ducts alone. We hired the Duct Guys to do the dryer vent and they came and did a gret job cleanning tew dryer vent and charged us $100.00.

Description of Work
Were hired to clean the ducts, including the dryer vent

02/06/2014

Sherri S.

Fantastic job. I had the interior of my house painted while the drapes were being cleaned. When Coit returned the cleaned drapes, the paint was still wet. They recommended they not install the drapes lest they get paint in them. Then returned two days later and installed the drapes - at no extra cost for returning the second time.

Description of Work
They cleaned my drapes.

06/22/2013

Rosalyn K.

....when I took over the house and moved in, the carpeting was filthy; corners were dirty and did not look as if they had been cleaned; no stain removal; did not honor the coupon as advertised; overpriced and underserviced; will never use again.

Description of Work
supposedly cleaned the carpeting throughout the rental house

01/23/2013

Sam L.

We've used them before for carpet and upholstery cleaning so when our 5 sets of 20 year old drapes needed cleaning (for the first time!), we called them. They came on time and gave a quote. We had a 35% discount coupon so we went ahead and had them take the drapes down and take them to their plant for cleaning. They returned the drapes and hung them for us on time, as well. They look very good and they hang straight, as expected.

Description of Work
Coit cleaned our drapes and rehang them for us.

12/28/2012

Tina W.

A rep came to my home to give me an estimate and I agreed on the cost. He took the area rugs with him to be cleaned and they were returned the following week. I agreed on a time to have another tech come to my home to shampoo the carpets in the bedrooms. It took approximately an hour to do that and he was great. Both gentlemen who visited from Coit were very nice and efficient. I was pleased with the work that was performed.

Description of Work
2 carpeted bedrooms shampooed and 4 area rugs removed from the home, cleaned and returned

10/15/2012

CHRISTINE P.

They cleaned them very well

Description of Work
Cleaned household drapes

Category carpet cleaners, drapery cleaning

05/08/2012

ELLEN L.

It was terrific. They took the draperies back to their shop cleaned them there and then came back and rehung them. They look beautiful. When they brought the drapes back, they also fixed a rod that was broke. They put them up then sprayed them with silicone to make them slide more easily, at no charge. If someone has sheets while their draperies are being cleaned they will even hang those up while they are cleaning the drapes. They also gave me a 35% discount on the drapes. Since I had the furniture cleaned as well they ended up giving me a 40% discount on the drapes and furniture cleaning. They had to dry clean my furniture, because of the type of fabric. They did this at my home which took longer but they did not charge me any extra. They were very professional, experienced, and on time.

Description of Work
I had them do my drapery cleaning. I also had some furniture cleaned as well.

Category drapery cleaning, upholstery cleaning

04/26/2012

jean M.

Tech arrived on time and did an excellent job .

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in 1 bedroom and 1 flight of carpeted stairs.

03/22/2012

Myrtis M.

Im very please and will use them again and recommend them to others

Description of Work
I asked for estimate and was given estimate on phone. When they performed the work (both drapery cleaning and chair cleaning) I was very happy with the results. They were both professional and friendly. The pickup and delivery were done in a timely matter.

Category drapery cleaning, upholstery cleaning

10/25/2011

DANIEL L.

I've been using them for many years. The technicians are always on time and clean. I have very light-colored carpets that are 18-years old, and they're able to keep the carpets fresh and get the stains out.

Description of Work
They clean my carpets.

09/08/2011

Lonnie G.

They are always quick respond and do a good job. They are not overpriced and are conscious about working in your environment and being very careful with your stuff.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpets.

10/14/2010

ANNE K.

We were on a tight timeline, and Coit was able to accomodate us, getting most of the drapes done in about a week (the relining took longer). We've never had draperies cleaned before and so the price seemed high, but the work was well done.

Description of Work
Drapery cleaning & relining (2.5 pairs of full-length & 5 pairs of short drapes - $715) & relining of LR drapes ($700).

06/09/2010

NANCY W.

I called about a week ahead of time, hoping to get a specific time slot, which I was able to do. The woman on the phone was helpful but a little scattered. She gave me a 3-hour time slot and then called the day before to narrow it down to 1 hour. The cleaner person showed up right at the beginning of the hour, walked through and did a quick estimate (to confirm the phone estimate), and gave me a 30% repeat customer discount. I showed him where our cat had been spraying (many locations in the living/dining room and den) and he said he would concentrate the pet treatment in those areas. He was very happy that we had moved almost all of the furniture. He proceeded right to cleaning and worked h****** it for about 2 hours. He pointed out to me 3 spots where he hadn't totally been able to get the cat urine spots removed but I have a difficult time seeing them. After drying (the stairs took several days, longer than he said) for 2 days we replaced the furniture. The carpets look great and the cat spray smell is gone! We are very pleased.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets in a very large living/dining room, large bedroom, stairs, hallway, and office. Included pet enzyme/deodorizer and Scotchgard treatments.

03/05/2010

MARY Q.

They came, did an estimate, returned and completed the job in a punctual and professional manner.

Description of Work
Cleaned two upholstered chair, one of which had a lot of staining.

Category upholstery cleaning

10/12/2009

PETER S.

My experience with them was fantastic. They were real professionals and the price was right with great quality. I hung up the drapes about half an hour ago. They put the drapes for a while to dry, as they were of good quality. I was fine about them taking 8 days to get the work done. I would use their services in the future as well.

Description of Work
I used Coit Services for drapery cleaning about 8 days ago.

09/09/2009

SUSAN W.

I have used them for a long time. They are punctual and courteous. They give an estimate about what the additional costs are for other work. They tell everything upfront. They don’t try to sell anything. They are happy to just to the carpet cleaning and move on if you do not want them to do anything else. They offer good deals to returning customers and also give discounts occasionally. They are excellent overall. They are very honest and trust worthy.

Description of Work
I used Coit Services Inc for upholstery cleaning. I looked at them in Angie’s list and they had good ratings, so I went to them. They cleaned the carpets and upholstery in 3 bedrooms, living room, dining room and hallway. They also cleaned a sofa.

Category upholstery cleaning

05/08/2009

Jane G.

The man from Coit came out and picked up the rugs. They dried them, cleaned them, worked on restoring them to their previous condition and delivered them back. They did a good job of taking extra care to restore the carpets.

Description of Work
I had 2 rugs in my basement cleaned due to a water leak.

Climate Control Heating & AC

Climate Control provides high quality residential and commercial heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality systems, repairs as well as scheduled maintenance services. These systems include the client’s homes and businesses. Climate Control, established in 1989, focuses in the add-on, replacement and HVAC service business in both the residential and commercial marketplace. The company grew out of a vision of the owners to focus on the service and add-on replacement business. The founder’s previous HVAC service experience was commercial only but saw an opportunity in the residential add-on, replacement and service business that was under served. By focusing on long term relationships through planned maintenance and providing high quality HVAC repair and service, the company established a loyal client base. With a specific focus, the company can achieve consistently higher standards to benefit the client.

Offers by Climate Control Heating & AC on Angi
    Specialty Heating & Cooling LLC

Super Service Award winner 15 years in a row 2006-2019. Located in Tigard, Oregon, Specialty Heating & Cooling is dedicated to your comfort. Since 1985, we have seen our client base grow exponentially by word of mouth, and are proud to have served so many families throughout the area! We specialize in the following: • 24/7 Service and repair on all brands furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps • Furnace, Heat Pump, Air Conditioner Installations • Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pumps • Indoor Air Quality Solutions • Duct Cleaning • Free In home Consultations • Home Performance Testing • Residential and Light Commercial Your comfort and peace of mind are the center of everything we do. With so much experience under our belt, we know what it takes to be able to achieve our ultimate goal of receiving 100% customer satisfaction from all of our customers. Made up of a very diverse group of skilled professionals, our company specializes in residential retro-fit solutions for all vintages of homes. Our team is experienced, friendly, and professional. Our aspiration is to not just meet, but to exceed your expectations with our superb products, talented staff, and exceptional services. Call us today, our goal is the 100% satisfaction of our clients!

Offers by Specialty Heating & Cooling LLC on Angi
    M M Concrete Construction

Check, Visa, MasterCard Available, Discover

DRAPERY, CARPET, AND UPHOLSTERY CLEANING: CARPET, UPHOLSTERY, WINDOW COVERINGS, ORIENTAL & AREA RUGS, AIR DUCTS.

ask for details