COIT SERVICES INC

Founded 1948 • With Angi since June 2005

We’re a local and family owned COIT serving Portland and surrounding metropolitan areas. With over 30 years of personal experience cleaning Carpets, Tile & Grout, Natural Stones, Hardwood Floors, Air Ducts, Concrete, Upholstery, Area Rugs, Drapes, etc., we’re the only company you need to call when you need a professional clean. Carpets Tile & Grout Natural Stones (travertine, slate, granite, limestone, etc.) Hardwood Floors Air Ducts Concrete Area Rugs Drapes Upholstery and Furniture...

Pound4Pound Construction LLC

We specialize in concrete services, pouring, repairs, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

SPM Concrete

With over 19 years of experience, SPM Concrete is your one-stop shop for all of your concrete needs. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and complete customer satisfaction. Our job isn't done until you are 100% happy. Call today for your FREE ESTIMATE!

Offers by SPM Concrete on Angi
G's Concrete Inc

G's Concrete prides itself on a hard days work which includes Honesty, Professionalism, Quick Responses, and Never Being Late. Bringing over 19 years of industry experience to each job, we are confident we can make each customer happy. We have 7 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after hours service. Ask about Angie's List discount. License#: 191032.

08/05/2020

Linda W.

no one ever returned my call to have the service started

Description of Work
drapery cleaning

Category drapery cleaning,air duct cleaning

12/12/2018

JEAN T.

Our large entry way tile and shower floor tile were cleaned. We are very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Ceramic tile cleaning

03/19/2018

Lorene S.

Rene was very professional and courteous when he came to give us an estimate and subsequently take the drapes down. He returned them in the time frame promised and when one set of drapes wouldn't close properly he spent time trying to determine the problem and fixing them. I had not had these drapes cleaned in ten years and I was very happy with the results.

Description of Work
I had drapes cleaned from 3 rooms in my house.

10/22/2015

mildred K.

Beautifully. They were very polite and fast, and they did an excellent job! It's not often that they're willing to move furniture for you, which was nice. I'll always try to use them first.

Description of Work
They cleaned carpets in our living room, family room, dining room, hall, and bedrooms.

09/09/2014

Becky S.

They did exactly what they said they would do for exactly the price they said they would do it. It's hard to improve on that.

Description of Work
Cleaned draperies.

08/30/2014

Kathleen S.

A week before we were expecting houseguests we took some pinch pleat draperies in for dry cleaning. We removed the drapery hooks ourselves. Coit promised them by our and quot;need byand quot; date and they were ready on time. We picked them up ourselves. The draperies came back clean, pressed, no shrinking, with new drapery hooks in place. Coit personnel were knowledgeable and courteous. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Drapery cleaning.

08/02/2014

Patricia M.

They look fabulous. Truly, I am so excited. The drapes look great. They are sheers, so I was a bit apprehensive. The 2 people who picked up and returned the drapes were very professional. They explained the process, were able to discuss the quality of fabrics. I am so glad I called them. I also learned of many more services this company is able to supply, such as cleaning air ducts, cleaning upholstery and area rugs. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
COIT picked up my draperies, cleaned them, returned one week later, as promised and hung the drapes.

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

05/30/2014

GAY C.

We used them for our drapes which was their first cleaning. As we were having the interior of the house painted they agreed to hold the drapes until finished with the painters. They removed and rehung the drapes and were responsive to our questions. They recommended a pull for one of the drapes and attached it when they rehung the drapes. We were very satisfied with the service provided.

Description of Work
Removed, cleaned and rehung the drapes in our home.

04/22/2014

MICHAEL H.

Inital price was $650.00, which was more than 100% above competion. Cleanned ducts but was not as complete a job as they have done for us in the past. Said they could not clean the dryer vent, it needed to be replaced. Wanted us to hire them to replace the dryer vent. They did drop their price to $450 for the air supply and return ducts alone. We hired the Duct Guys to do the dryer vent and they came and did a gret job cleanning tew dryer vent and charged us $100.00.

Description of Work
Were hired to clean the ducts, including the dryer vent

02/06/2014

Sherri S.

Fantastic job. I had the interior of my house painted while the drapes were being cleaned. When Coit returned the cleaned drapes, the paint was still wet. They recommended they not install the drapes lest they get paint in them. Then returned two days later and installed the drapes - at no extra cost for returning the second time.

Description of Work
They cleaned my drapes.

Category drapery cleaning

DRAPERY, CARPET, AND UPHOLSTERY CLEANING: CARPET, UPHOLSTERY, WINDOW COVERINGS, ORIENTAL & AREA RUGS, AIR DUCTS.

ask for details