How do you pick the best leather furniture? Genuine leather and faux leather options offer different perks for price, durability, and comfort. Here's a guide to choosing good leather when decorating your home.
Get matched with top leather repair shops in Pittsburgh, PA
There are 1 highly-rated local leather repair shops.
Matching on Angi
Recent Leather Repair Reviews in Pittsburgh
- Leather MenderIt went specatcular. I left the car and keys at home while traveling on business for a few days. When I returned the job was completed and seats were repaired. I value how trustworthy he was and how the repair looked to match the original fabric. Service was prompt and rates were honest. Would recommend to friends and family and would call for a repair again
- FIBRENEW THREE RIVERSGreat! The individual I was referred to made about a dozen leather buttons (I needed five) and sewed them on the chair / ottoman combination. He was extremely helpful and very reasonably priced.
- FIBRENEW THREE RIVERSJeff was wonderful!!! Talented and courteous, prompt and polite - can't say enough about his work!!!!! Would hire him again in a heartbeat!!!! The sofa looks like new!!!
- Saddle DoctorEarl is a retired gentleman who does saddle work to keep busy. We had a nice chat.about what he does. There were twelve coners on the two chairs and footstool. A little differnt from his usual task (saddles). Earl took a week to do the job, The first two corners that he did were misaligned. Acceptable if the were on the down side of the chair. However since they were on the top he willing redid them with no complaint
- Fibrenew South HillsManni arrived when scheduled. It took over an hour. He had warned me there might be a "scar" showing buy I couldn't see any. He was professional and left his work area clean. Would re-hire.
- FIBRENEW THREE RIVERSI have two leather sofas that needs to be repaired. I called Jeff and he was very nice over the phone. He asked me about how the sofa was damaged and asked me to send him a picture. So I did. He replied to me that his repair won't solve my problem and the cushion needs to be replaced. He recommended another company to me. Although I found the company that he recommends was not good, I feel Jeff is very professional. I will use him again in the future
- FIBRENEW THREE RIVERSHe ended up up replacing the back cover. The sofa looks like new again, he did a fantastic job! I would definitely use him again, and recommend him to other people.
- FIBRENEW THREE RIVERSIt went well. The leather was showing signs of wear, no tears or damage needed to be repaired. He used his products to clean, condition and protect the leather, and it looked significantly better after his treatments.
- FIBRENEW THREE RIVERSI emailed, and got an immediate response. We set up a day and time, and he arrived when he said he would. I have an eight piece leather sectional which had not been cleaned in a year. He cleaned it beautifully, and cleaned it the proper way. I was always fearful of cleaning it myself, because I didn't want to damage it by using the wrong product or doing it the wrong way. He cleaned it thoroughly and gently. I also had some wear on the seating surfaces, places that the color was worn off the leather, and a few surface scratches from my kids and the dogs. He applied new dye and a finishing sealer coat to these areas. The leather on the sofa looked like brand new. He did a great job. The leather of my car interior needs some attention. I plan on having him clean that too. I was extremely satisfied with the job. I would recommend this company without hesitation
- FIBRENEW THREE RIVERSHad several conversations about problem by email and phone with Jeff before he came out. He was very responsive and communication was great. I had sent him a picture of the damage and he gave me a price estimate before appt. He called the day before appt to confirm. He was very professional and personable and did an EXCELLENT job with repair. You can not even tell that the couch was ever damaged. I would highly recommend this company
Last update on September 8, 2020
Leather Repair Specialist in Pittsburgh
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leather repair articles
Leather couches can obtain unsightly scratches, particularly from our furry friends. Follow this guide and learn how to fix scratches on a leather couch on your own.
It can be tricky to decide between reupholstering an old piece of furniture and buying something new. Learn how to make the right choice for you in this comparison guide.
Find leather repair shops in
leather repair shops in Pittsburgh
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Blawnox Upholstery388 Freeport Rd
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15238
- CHUONG'S CLEANERS946 BROOKLINE BLVD
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15226
- Roberta Weissburg Leathers5415 Walnut Street
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15232
- Saddle Doctor460 Arbor Ln
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15236
- Santom Upholstery & Refinishing371 Rochester Rd
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15237
- Blawnox Upholstery
- Airport Chem-Dry2516 State Ave
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania 15108
- Airport Chem-Dry
- Fibrenew South Hills721 Jonagold Dr
Canonsburg, Pennsylvania 15317
- Fibrenew South Hills
- LEWICKE'S UPHOLSTERY948 4TH AVE
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania 15108
- LEWICKE'S UPHOLSTERY
- Oakmont Furniture Restoration Ltd.741 Allegheny Avenue
Oakmont, Pennsylvania 15139
- Oakmont Furniture Restoration Ltd.
- Professional Furniture Restoration Inc229 Mars Valencia Rd
Mars, Pennsylvania 16046
- Professional Furniture Restoration Inc