Home staging is a real estate technique that shows buyers the house’s best features and helps them envision living there. It's essential in the selling process. If your home selling budget is tight, you’ll need tips to maximize your home’s appeal.
Get matched with top home stagers in Orlando, FL
There are 7 highly-rated local home stagers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Staging Reviews in Orlando
- Liberty MovesIt went well. They called ahead at the right time to give me 30-40 minutes' heads-up. They were friendly and quick, and they seemed to actually enjoy what they do. Lots of other movers, etc., give off attitudes like they resent their jobs. This wasn't the case. I appreciate all of your timely help getting me out of a scary situation (roommate troubles). It feels like a weight's lifting off my shoulders
- The Mitts Home Team - Keller Williams Realty PartnersDoug Mitts and his team, including Lori Schwichtenberg are stellar. They made our entire selling experience as stress free as possible, always with kindness, compassion and patience. Nearly 10 years ago, my family was planning to relocate to Atlanta and we asked Doug for help. Our relocation fell through but we always knew that someday, we would call on Doug again and never had any other consideration. Doug knows the area, the clients and how to sell a house for the best price in the most efficient way complete with staging notes, follow-up and thoroughness. My entire family highly recommends him and his team
- Marilyn & Company - Keller Williams RealtyIncredibly well ... Marilyn handled everything from start to finish, almost as a general contractor ... You talk about over and above the call of duty! ... Needing to sell my home due to my wife's passing, the stress of selling was only furthered by the discovery of significant termite damage to my home, somehow Marilyn kept the sale together to a successful conclusion ..
- V. J. Bryan Design Inc.Val and Jayme did an amazing job in decorating my apartment for me. There vision for how to decorate my apartment was far beyond what I could ever imagined. All I did was give Val my keys to my place and by the end of the night it was perfect!!! I would highly recommend VJ Bryan Design for any and all decorating jobs!!
- Nomad Care SolutionsJose was excellent!! Always on time and he telephoned the day before to make sure we still had work to do. He is very polite and goes above and beyond what he is asked to do. I HIGHLY recommend him. He is very talented in many fields.
- Showcase Estate Liquidators LLCThroughout my life I have had to do many difficult things. I have generally had to do them by myself. When I called "Showcase Estate Sales" I thought that I was going to get some kind of usual slick talk about how they would do things for me and I did not have to worry. Considering that I live out of the country now and had absolutely no control over my own house at this point, I was "prepared for the worst". Diane and Showcase were the exact opposite! From the moment I talked to her, I told myself that she was the person for me and I never looked back. Professional, organized and experienced is an underestimate for sure. I was a difficult client. A very difficult client. She was working with me strictly through email and long distance phone conversations. This company came in and exceeded all expectations. I was watching her progress at my home via the internet, which I could track via her pictures and constant updates. When I made it back to the States, she was organized and motivated. My house was organized and ready to go. The sale was amazing. There were people waiting at our door at 7 am. on Saturday and the flow did not stop until Sunday afternoon. She gave me a detailed list of everything that was there before the sale and a detailed after sale list of all items sold. She still has some of my large items on consignment and sold one and has sent me a check! They saved me so much time and heartache of having to do it myself. I have very rarely given anyone a major high five....but Diane and Showcase...my Heroes
- INTERIOR TRENDSI met Judi who was on time and ready to work! She took the time to listen to what I was looking for, she made some suggestions and then ultimately did what I was hoping for. I was very satisfied with the end result! I was especially happy that she took the time to create a room I wanted and not one that SHE wanted. There is a huge difference! While the room itself I believe is a reflection of both of our tastes, I can honestly say that I never would have been able to achieve it without her. We now enjoy the one useless space. It has the "WOW" factor I have always wanted and it makes me smile everytime I walk in the front door! I would defintely (and have) use Judi again! You should too
- The Kenney Team | Keller WilliamsMy husband was offered a promotion which meant we were moving to Orlando, Florida! We were very excited! The beach, world class theme parks and dreamy weather were the only things on our minds! Then reality hit! We had to sell our home and move 2000 miles away from our perfect lives! Preparing for such a major move and selecting an agent to represent you is difficult and stressful. The moment I met Sandra Kenney and Emily Debes I felt at peace. They are experts in the greater Kansas City real estate market, continuously exceeded my expectations and are extremely resourceful. They held my hand, dried my tears and quickly sold our home! From our first consultation to the professional staging to the final sale I felt valued, cared for and respected. I walked into this process with worry and walked out with not only a great offer for our home but two new friends. I would highly recommend Sandra and Emily from the Keller Williams Kenney Team when it is your time to begin the journey of your move! They will take excellent care of you and your family! Shannon & Bart Hicke
- LEC DESIGN INCWe had watched enough HGTV to know that in a tough housing market it would probably be smart to get some help in order to sell. Jill walked through our entire home and within the first 2 hours more than earned her (then) $75/hour in consultation fees. She is a master at color nuances. Paint choices, etc were perfect. She wisely advised us to get many items out of the house and into storage. She engaged design principles to create unity and flow throughout the entire home. She spotted the few areas we should definitely upgrade - within a limited budget - to maximize the home's appeal to today's buyers: kitchen canned lighting, granite countertops, etc. She oversaw such projects and took care to quickly resolve minor sub-contractor issues that arose. To save us money, she steered us towards inexpensive accessories to find and purchase for staging, but she also shopped for us when we didn't have the time. She inexpensively and beautifully turned the master bedroom and bath into an inviting, serene retreat. Jill is skilled, thoughtful, easy to work with, flexible, and sensitive to budgets and time restraints. Our experience with her was totally delightful. We highly recommend LEC Design, Inc
- Simply Stated Staging, LLCThe client she provided staging services was very demanding in receiving a high quality job at a reasonable price. The engagement consisted of placing her own furniture into several main rooms of a large vacant luxury property, to improve the sales appeal of the home, reduce the sales time, maintain the value of the property and also be able to shoot high quality photography. Karen, did a superb job, the work was done in a timely matter, the seller was very happy and we sold the property in a short time at full price. I can highly recommend Karen and we will use her on our other homes as well
Last update on March 23, 2021
Home Stagers in Orlando
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home stager articles
If your real estate agent plans to show your home in an hour, or even two days, learn how you can do home staging quickly by following this easy checklist.
Skip hiring a professional home stager with these DIY tips for refreshing and revamping your space to attract the interest of home buyers.
Find home stagers in
- Union Park,
- Azalea Park,
- Belle Isle,
- Winter Springs,
- Pine Castle,
- Fern Park,
- Buenaventura Lakes,
- Winter Park,
- Altamonte Springs,
- Forest City,
- Pine Hills
home stagers in Orlando
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- College Hunks Hauling Junk & College Hunks Moving6270 Edgewater Dr
Orlando, Florida 32810
- J.P.Capital Realty, Inc.9479 Becker Ct
Orlando, Florida 32827
- Lake Nona Home Services11861 Zelkova Lane
Orlando, Florida 32827
- SIA TILE & STONE, Inc981 Jade Forest Ave
Orlando, Florida 32828
- Sue's Organizing Solutions Inc.3208 Martinique Way
Orlando, Florida 32805
- College Hunks Hauling Junk & College Hunks Moving
- Doran Real Estate Company1216 Bowman St
Clermont, Florida 34711
- Doran Real Estate Company
- Florida Living Quarters Interior Design245 Wheelhouse Ln
Lake Mary, Florida 32746
- Florida Living Quarters Interior Design
- John Ashley Interiors502 Main Street
Windermere, Florida 34786
- John Ashley Interiors
- Mr. Small Move, Inc.474 5th St SW
Vero Beach, Florida 32962
- Mr. Small Move, Inc.
- Natural Area Rugs3737 S Santa Fe Ave
Los Angeles, California 90058
- Natural Area Rugs
- Organize By Heart10337 Carlson Cir
Clermont, Florida 34711
- Organize By Heart
- Seascapes Enterprise Corp848 Carswell Ave
Holly Hill, Florida 32117
- Sebastian Home Improvements LLC1399 Chaparral Ln
Winter Springs, Florida 32708
- SHIRAZ ORIENTAL RUG GALLERY3105 W BAY TO BAY BLVD
Tampa, Florida 33629
- Simply Stated Staging, LLC144 Hope Street #1068
Longwood, Florida 32750
- SoCal Contractor3289 Veteran Ave
Los Angeles, California 90034
- Spartan Contracting Services, Inc.354 Blue Heron Dr
Winter Park, Florida 32789
- Stellar Design2721 N Forsyth Rd
Winter Park, Florida 32792
- Seascapes Enterprise Corp