Installing solar panels can vary in cost. The panels themselves and the operating system comprise half of the price, while the rest comes from labor, permits, inspections, and operational expenses.
Get matched with top solar panel companies in Oklahoma City, OK
There are 6 highly-rated local solar panel companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Solar Companies Reviews in Oklahoma City
- Solar Power of OklahomaSuch an excellent, clean and easy solar panel installation! SPO made the decision to go solar super easy! They were honest and clear on pricing - no gimmicks or "car salesman" like pricing sheets. They helped us get the financing we wanted, and installation was wonderful! The installation crew was exceptionally clean and mindful of what they were doing on my property too! Overall just a wonderful experience with SPO and would highly recommend them!!
- SolergyThis is still a work in progress but Stephanie was my sales girl and she's very good she knows her stuff and can explain all the details of the Advantages of howling solar panels. Even though my panels are installed we still are waiting on a city inspection. But Stephanie is always available whenever I have text her she text me right back or calls if I need her so she's really good about watching from point of sale to it completion. Give Stephanie a call you won't regret it. Tell her Rena sent yo
- SolergyThey came out, put the panels up. Told me they had to come back THE NEXT DAY to finish the job.. no one ever showed. We have not been able to get ahold of anyone from thus company, Stephanie has not answered her phone number she provided on the saving analysis sheet she left with us. It has been since June or July of 2021 since I've last seen or heard from anyone regarding these panels. It would be so nice to actually use them rather than just making these monthly payments towards the loan that's currently serving no purpose. I absolutely hate to leave cruddy reviews. I am not this person but I'm irritated and am hoping this reaches someone who can help solve this annoying dilemma. Thanks so much
- SolergyLance Langley and Una Kim have been excellent to work with. They stayed in touch through the whole process. The install was quick and the team worked with my schedule to get it done. Overall very knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend them.
- Sola SolutionsAwesome. They arrived at the time slotted, the did the work, and took the debri with them cleaning up the area they had worked in.
- Sola SolutionsIt was an exhaust fan for the attic but it runs with solar. If the wind doesn't blow, the attic heat will just build up, so I had it done so as long as there is sunshine, it runs, and it blows out the hot air. I have no window in my kitchen, I had them do a solar tube, so I have a little reflective tube on my roof, and it looks like daylight in my kitchen
- Sola SolutionsThey did an excellent job. They came out and redid something but they did an excellent job because we customized it and we are still customizing it. They work with us very well. It is not just the typical pergola, but they added a lot of additions. They were very easy to work with. We found some isues, they said that they are going to come out and work on but its nothing they neglected to do, it is just because of our additions we did
- Sun City Solar EnergyThe insurance company picked that up and the cost to the insurance company was $300 less than what the insurance company allows. It was $2100 and the insurance company would have allowed 2400.
- Sola SolutionsThe entire installation went really well. We are amazed at the results in our dark hallway - no longer dark! The kitchen lighting is definitely improved as well. We are considering Solatubes in other areas of our home. This is a definite MUST DO if you have dark areas of your house. I highly recommend this company to do a professional job from A to Z
- Capitalize GridOver all the appearance is actually much better than expected. Some of the finer fit and finish details were not perfect, but still very good. The solar array performs as predicted. The energy output exceed the total house and EV usage on off peak months, but does not fully cover energy consumption on peak months. That was predicted, and plans are forming to increase the capacity with another project. Off Grid Enterprises have been a pleasure to work with
Solar Panel Installers in Oklahoma City
- Business Description:Solar Power of Oklahoma is the only full-service solar power company in Oklahoma. We do not sub-out installations and have more installs in Oklahoma than any other company. Let us show you the difference with the absolute best customer service and most quality solar panels in the state. We can't wait to get your home energizedRecent Review:Such an excellent, clean and easy solar panel installation! SPO made the decision to go solar super easy! They were honest and clear on pricing - no gimmicks or "car salesman" like pricing sheets. They helped us get the financing we wanted, and installation was wonderful! The installation crew was exceptionally clean and mindful of what they were doing on my property too! Overall just a wonderful experience with SPO and would highly recommend them!!Kylah M.
- Business Description:We want to improve the quality of life for families and homeowners by providing clean and pure energy. Our goal is to eventually make all of Oklahoma (and the US) have a net-zero energy consumption of fossil fuels. We want to make sure that the world we leave our children in is greener and more environmentally friendly. We also dedicate a portion of our annual earnings to charitable causes all around the Texas – Oklahoma – Louisiana region, to give back to our communities. Solergy offers cust..Recent Review:The professionals at Solergy worked efficiently to get the design of the array completed and the install of the panels. The total process was completed within two weeks and they took great care of our home. Not one thing was left in the yard from the installers who were very efficient and took great care not to damage our home gutters. Roderick is very professional and worked with us from start to finish answering all of our questions and following up throughout the installation. Very happy with the outcomeLeilani S.
- Business Description:Established in 2016. Shine Solar was started with a customer centric approach in mind. Our founders had come from much larger Solar companies that had missed the mark when it came to the component of service that they had hoped to provide. Installing Happiness is something we talk about often. So When it comes to rooftop solar in Arkansas we hope you"ll reach out! We'd love to hear from youRecent Review:Highly recommend. Process has been just that a process. But they have been helpful and upfront with most everything. Everyone I have talked to has been very professional and willing to work with me. construction crew was awesome. being in the construction industry myself ,these guys are A+ Ground mount looks great and grass is already growing backMatt C.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It was good, they did help my computer, it ended up costing a lot more than the big deal. They had control of my computer and I had to give them more money, which I wasn't expecting. They did clear up some of the stuff off my computer. They did a good job. They did the work that day. It is a remote thing from Atlanta. I paid close to $200 additional. I would not use them in the future. It was too expensiveApril M.
- Business Description:ASA Resources is one of the most respected exterior service companies in the Midwest, providing a full range of Construction, Maintenance, Design, and Installation services. Since our inception in 2002, our family-run company has grown into a full-service provider for all roofing, construction, and solar system installation and maintenance.Recent Review:This job went remarkably well. Ryan and his workers did an exceptional job. Ryan worked directly with my insurance company and got many things covered that the adjuster missed. Thanks ASA Resources for a job well done. I would hire them againMike D.
- Business Description:We are a customer service driven construction company that encompasses all facets of your commercial and residential Roofing and Remodeling needs! We are a first generation family owned & operated company serving all cities and towns within our home state of Oklahoma and some neighboring states as well. Offering flexible payment options has allowed us to fit each clients needs perfectly without straining their abilities to get the best of any project and often times more than they expected...Recent Review:Roof was worn out and starting to leak in a couple of places with the massive rains we had been getting lately. Called a couple of places to get estimates and Green Phoenix beat them by a substantial amount. I also like the owners attitude and explanation of how and what they needed to do to fix the roof. A date and time was set and the crew showed up and started the year off. Materials arrived and part of crew did tear off and repair of bad spots in roof while other part of crew started putting down new roofing By the way I used class 4 roofing so it probably won’t need to be fixed in the years I have left. Crew took well deserved lunch break then were back at work. The continued till dusk with tear off. Putting Dow new roof and clean up. Left for the day with a large part completed. Second day arrived on time and continued with repair and replacement. During the tear off they found some major problems which needed to be addressed. They talked with me. Gave me options and let me decide what to do. It upped the cost of the job a little but it did need to be done. Finished with house and detached garage did cleanup. Which was.very good and left. I am quite happy with they way they cleaned up and very happy with the job they did.Leonard F.
- Business Description:Drabek & Hill, Inc. is a family owned and operated Air Conditioning, Heating, & Plumbing Contractor in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Established in 1961, Drabek & Hill has been serving Oklahomans for over 55 years! Technicians are available 24 hours a day - 7 days a week - 365 days a yearRecent Review:Crew showed up promptly, on time, and accomplished the whole job in one day. They installed and tested both new systems and showed me how to work them. They were very professional in their attitude and demeanor, and they left the work areas clean and neat at the end of the job. There were no problems, surprises or disappointments. <brDaniel L.
- Business Description:Gordon’s Service Experts has been providing service to the Oklahoma City area since for over 70 years. Over the years we have teamed up with several companies to bring you better service, no matter where you are in the Oklahoma City area. We offer our customers our 100% Service Guarantee for 365 days in heating, air conditioning, air quality, and plumbing. Call Gordon’s Service Experts in Oklahoma City at 405-432-2197 now to schedule an HVAC repair service, routine maintenance or to set up an..Recent Review:I was SO pleased with every step of the way! I called on a Friday afternoon to get an appointment to see why my A/C wasn't cooling the house down. I was told that they could have someone out in just a few hours to look at the system. They explained the service call charge if no work was performed. It was maybe 5 minutes later that they were able to send a technician over to look at the system. The troubleshooting technician arrived within the allotted 20 minutes. He arrived, introduced himself, made sure his shoes were clean before coming inside, and then went right to work once I had shown him where all of the components were. It took him just a few moments to find the problem -- a leak in the freon line. He talked with me in broad terms about the price to fix verse replace and the benefits of both. I opted for the replace version as it was a wiser use of funds. He finished up his transaction, had the sales guy coming right over, and wished me a good weekend and best of luck with the decisions ahead. Rick showed up not 10 minutes later. He walked me through all of the different models. He explained the efficiencies and what rebates applied. He also made sure that I got some education, in general, on how new systems work as more mix-and-match to get the efficiency and price I wanted. I settled on the unit I wanted, we walked through the paperwork, he secured me some financing to make the process not as painful on the pocketbook, and he left me his business card saying that I could call with any questions I had. He also made sure that I would have my new unit installed on Monday (just two days later) before 4pm since I had a rehearsal I had to attend in addition to removing an old (and broken) water softener system and a power box relocation outside (code requirement) at no extra cost to me. The office called me on Monday morning to say that the technicians were headed my way, and they would be here in 30 minutes or so. Again, SPOT ON on the timing. Zach & Braeden arrived at 9:30am on the spot. They both introduced themselves to me, had me show them the system component locations, and went right to work. Several other team members arrived and departed to complete the needed processes for the installation. At 3:35pm, they were basically done with the installation and were ready to show me the new thermostat. After I was up to speed, they did a few last installation checks, tested everything, explained some things to watch for with a new heat system (smells and the like), and departed promptly at 3:50pm. They made sure that every single space in which they worked was cleaner than they found it too! Every single person along the way was so nice, super knowledgeable, and completely professional. Not only would I hire Gordon's Service Experts again, they have my business for lifeJeremy S.
- Business Description:The Screenmobile of OKC - Oklahoma City's only fully mobile window and door screen service company. Others may say they provide mobile service, but we are the only to offer true full service at your doorstep. Using a custom built mobile workshop, we can measure, build, and install a large variety of screen products to meet your needs - guaranteed to fit - in one visit. With over 100 locations across the Nation, Team Screenmobile is the Expert when it comes to screening needs around your..Recent Review:Dave and Dee are both wonderful people that provide quality service, great products and professional installation. They communicate very well and offer helpful information without being pushy. Their goal truly is to see that their clients get the best product tailored to specific needs. We will definitely be using them again in the future and give them our highest recommendation. <br /> Great customer service is hard to find these days, but Dave and Dee still offer it! <br /Terry S.
- Business Description:Collective Systems is a Custom Integration company with expertise in all types of residential and commercial technology. Our four main focus areas are: Audio Video Engineering, Networking, Security, and Technology Integration & Automation
Explore our Solution Center for helpful solar panel installer articles
Leasing solar panels has several pros and cons. While you save money upfront, you also forfeit the benefits that you’d get with purchasing solar panels. Here’s what you need to know to decide whether or not you should lease or buy solar panels.
If you’re making the switch to solar energy, one of the biggest decisions you’ll have to make is choosing between solar panels and solar shingles. Here’s what you need to know before you decide which option is right for your home.
Find solar panel companies in
solar panel companies in Oklahoma City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- EnergyWisePO Box 6586
- First Choice Improvements3001 S Hardin Blvd Ste 110-124
- First Choice Improvements
- Ion Solar LLC5454 S 99th E Ave
- Ion Solar LLC
- SEO is for YOU14900 N Penn Ave # 122
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Shine Solar LLC3505 W Hudson Rd
- SHRIVER BROTHERS ELECTRIC14915 FLINT DR
- Sola Solutions2402 N. Moore Ave.
- Solar Power of Oklahoma14800 Santa Fe Crossings Dr
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Sooner Solar ScreensPO Box 401
- Storm Master Inc.6444 N.W. Expressway Suite 680 B
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Sun City Solar Energy1110 Sherwood Ln. 224
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Superior Remodeling2425 SW 97
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Sustainable Services77 CR 1317
- SEO is for YOU
- The Denner Company4904 North McMillan Avenue
- The Screenmobile of OKC138 1/2 W Hwy 152
- Tomahawk Restoration1904 SE 14th St
- Tools 4 Rent Oklahoma4 NE 10th Street, Box #134
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Touchstone Electronics LLC803 Fair Fax Lane
El Reno, Oklahoma
- Trademark Fence4020 Buckingham Dr
- The Denner Company
- Veteran Consulting Services LLC9636 N May Ave Suite 200
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Veteran Consulting Services LLC
- Wireless Security, LLC13829 Technology Drive Suite B
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Wireless Security, LLC