When it comes to home automation, a DIY light installation is fairly easy. You don't have to mess with your electrical wiring, simply replace a bulb.
Get matched with top home automation services in Oklahoma City, OK
There are 7 highly-rated local home automation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Automation Reviews in Oklahoma City
- M Black SystemsThe work was top notch and Matt was very knowledgeable. He was able to provide a custom install and wired 6 security cameras connected to a local network video recorder. He also provided great recommendations for camera placement and guidance for individual camera configurations. Thank you so much!
- M Black SystemsFast great work. Helped me with hooking up my internet video to my phone (I erased all on my own) back to mt cameras. Put the system in several months ago and has work great on a system he had mever seen
- Harber Home TheaterAfter owning a 1960s home in Norman for a long time, my wife and I decided to completely renovate and expand the footprint of our home in 2018. Since we were re-doing everything (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, roof, etc.), it gave us a great opportunity to modernize and incorporate multiple smart features/functions into our home. I began looking for a company that could take some of my ideas, improve upon them, and incorporate them into our renovation at a price we could afford. Over the course of several weeks I called several companies that I found through online resources such as Angie’s List, Home Advisor, Houzz, Yelp, etc. but they either didn’t work in Norman or the companies were more focused on commercial applications. Finally, I turned to a simple Google search and Harber Home Theater showed up at the top of my search results. They were based in Norman and had great reviews. I called Drew Harber and we met up to discuss our home and some of my ideas. I was impressed from the start. Drew listened attentively and understood what I was trying to do in wiring the entire house for current and future-use applications. Within a few days Drew returned a professional proposal with all of the information I requested, as well as other helpful suggestions and additions to ensure everything would work well together and truly become a smart home. We set up a schedule for wiring during the construction phase of our renovation. Drew came in a wired up the entire house in a little more than a day. Just so you understand, this was no small job. There were over 40+ CAT6 runs throughout the house, 20+ cable TV runs, home security, optical HDMI wires, speaker wire, and more run into a central wiring closet. The work done was immaculate and secured for protection from future stages of our renovation/construction. Once our renovation was nearly complete, Drew returned to our home and connected the equipment that we already owned as well as some new equipment we purchased from him. Within no time, he had everything up and running. With all the high-tech features in our home, it is all very simple to operate and the complexity is hidden away. Based on the length of this review, you can tell that we are ecstatic with the plan, execution, and price of the work Drew performed during our renovation. While our job may have been bigger than some, it is clear from Drew’s knowledge and expertise he can take on any size project and deliver a great customer experience. You will not find a more professional company doing business in the wiring, home theater, technology, smart home business than Harber Home Theater
- Onyx TheatersThey are very professional and responsive. I love the Control Four system that they put in. I will use them again in the future.
- Fusion IntegrationTheir punctuality, cleanliness, and attention to detail is what set them a part from ANY service provider that I have ever encountered. Adding to that the "fun factor" of their audio, video and computer products and services that were installed, my experience with the company and their staff was 2nd to none. Have enjoyed the products now for over a year, and have added more. They have trained my wife and I both on the simple to use system and we now have audio, video, computer networks that work and truly "simplify our digital life", which is what they advertise. Great customer experience
- Digital Future Security & AutomationI have used Digital Future for years and their work has always been top notch. Their home automation has allowed me to intergate all my equipment into one system. The security system, home theatre, hvac system, locks and even the garage doors can now be controlled from one device. Best of all it lets me control everything from my phone even when I am out of town. Also their home monitoring service has always been very reliable and quick to contact me or emergency services if needed. Digital Future is definitely your best bet for quality service. Highly recommend
- Harber Home TheaterDoesn't get any better than this. This guy makes electronics selection and install easy. Very knowledgable, dependable, courteous and the price is right. Highly recommended!
- Fusion IntegrationThese guys are the best installers I've ever used. I've had a lot of experience with house AV, and these guys know their stuff, are flexible with payments, and have come out several times to make sure everything was working correctly. I've shown my friends what they have done and they were amazed. Great experience
- Digital Future Security & AutomationTony and his team was excellent! He took a true consultative approach that enabled me to make informed decisions and feel good about them. The job was done very professionally. They kept me engaged and updated throughout. I enjoyed the process and will definitely look to Tony for future projects
- X10I bought 4 refurbished security cameras from x10.com for $600 around 6 months ago and now only 1 of the 4 work. I've contacted their customer service number multiple times and they've had me try different things to fix them and they still don't work. I am a professional electrician and have been for a long time so I have a good understanding of how this stuff works - I used to install them for our customers. I've asked x10 for a refund for the cameras since they don't work and they told me since they're refurbished they only have a 30 day warranty and they refuse to give me a refund or send me new cameras. I've asked if I can buy parts to fix the cameras myself and they will not sell or send me individual parts. I've tried everything I can to get this security system working and now my money has gone to complete waste. I even bought a new computer to hook up directly for this security system, so that money is down the drain to. I've begged and pleaded for help from this company, I've remained calm and rational throughout the process, and they are completely unwilling to help me. This company is doing wrong to it's customers and I would highly recommend not using them for home security systems
Last update on February 12, 2022
Home Automation Experts in Oklahoma City
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home automation expert articles
Smart technology, home automation, smart products and the internet of things is more prevalent now than ever before. But who's using smart technology the most?
If you're ready to purchase and install a whole house audio system, review these planning steps to make sure the installation process goes smoothly.
Find home automation services in
home automation services in Oklahoma City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ACE Electrical Services9300 S.W. 23rd
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73128
- ADT Security Services7504 Broadway Ext
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73116
- ARDEN'Z Electrical Service, & Renewable Energy600 SE 83rd #33
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73149
- ASG Security282 S Quadrum Dr
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73108
- Central Security Group Oklahoma City4300 Amelia Earhart Ln
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73159
- Galaxy Electrical IncorporatedPO Box 15405
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73155
- GlobeLink Security $12.99 Alarm Monitoring1021 NW 6th St.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73106
- Guardian Security Systems, Inc.4300 Amelia Earhart Lane
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73159
- Monico Systems Group7109-G W. Hefner Rd. #116
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73162
- Old World Hardwood Floors10443 N. May Ave, Suite 619
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73120
- Onyx Theaters219 W Wilshire Blvd Ste 104D
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73116
- Osborne Electric Company101 NE 46TH ST
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73105
- RICHARDSON SECURITY INCPO BOX 14682
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73113
- Security Options804 W I 240 Service Rd
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73139
- ACE Electrical Services
- Brickhouse Security980 Avenue of the Americas
New York City, New York 10018
- Brickhouse Security
- E&A Electric Solutions Inc21257 Lake Shadows Dr
Edmond, Oklahoma 73012
- E&A Electric Solutions Inc
- Innovative Electric Company, Inc.3133 Teakwood Lane
Edmond, Oklahoma 73013
- Innovative Electric Company, Inc.
- Jackrabbit Technical Solutions16016 Promontory Rd
Edmond, Oklahoma 73013
- Jackrabbit Technical Solutions
- NorthStar Alarm Services1280 S 800 E Ste 200
Orem, Utah 84097
- NorthStar Alarm Services
- WEATHERS AUDIO-VIDEO2 S BROADWAY
Edmond, Oklahoma 73034
- WEATHERS AUDIO-VIDEO