What happens when your new barbecue won't fit in the space left by the old one? Check out how this homeowner overcame that issue in his outdoor kitchen.
Compare quotes from top antique appraisers
Get matched with top antique appraisers in New Orleans, LA
There are 2 highly-rated local antique appraisers.
Recent Jewelry Appraising Reviews in New Orleans
- SAVOIE FINE JEWELRY APPRAISERS & CONSULTANTSI've had jewelry appraised while I waited and it was fascinating to see exactly what each piece was and chat with Ira. He even cleaned my jewelry for me while I waited.
- SAVOIE FINE JEWELRY APPRAISERS & CONSULTANTSI was only in town for the weekend and Ira agreed to meet me on Sunday. I had quite a few pieces that were handed down to us by family and we needed values and insurance paperwork. He let me know which pieces were worth appraising and which were not. Ira was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. I enjoyed working with him and already have plans to take a few more pieces to him next week
- SAVOIE FINE JEWELRY APPRAISERS & CONSULTANTSI purchased an expensive ring on Ebay and had three days to decide whether to keep it or not. Ira recognized the timeliness of the matter and took me right in. He was very forthright from the beginning by telling me he would tell me the truth no matter how brutal it might be. That is exactly what I wanted to hear. The ring was not quite up to the specs I had purchased, but it was close. Ira pointed out the flaws and gave me a fair and honest appraisal. His documentation and paperwork on all three pieces were thorough and professional. He offered advice on care and insurance. I honestly believe he knows his craft and more importantly enjoys what he does. Ira is a good man. His assistant, whose name escapes me, could not have been more polite and accommodating as well
- SAVOIE FINE JEWELRY APPRAISERS & CONSULTANTSIra completed an appraisal on my new engagement ring. I called the day before and was lucky enough to get in for an appointment the following day. Ira took his time and was very informative and helpful. He was very professional, but yet very friendly. He described in detail exactly what I had and what it was worth. He provided two copies of the documents, one for my records and one for the insurance company in addition to a photograph of my ring. It was a new ring and luckily I had him look at it when I did as he pointed out that one of the diamonds was not set correctly. The flawed setting is difficult to see to the naked eye and if he had not informed me there is a good chance I would have lost it. Although I could not get the repair done at his shop, he had provided recommendations for locations that could do the repair per my request. Overall, I would recommend Ira to anyone looking for a fair appraisal to someone who truly knows the business
- SAVOIE FINE JEWELRY APPRAISERS & CONSULTANTSI met with Ira at his office and he went through all of the jewelry pieces that I brought with me. He advised me which pieces he thought should be appraised and which he thought probably weren't worth enough to insure. I left the jewelry with him after he completed a full inventory and gave me a receipt. He told me that he would start work the next day, but then would be out of town, so would not complete the work until the following Monday. On Monday he called to tell me that he had one more valuation to get from a source and that the work would be completed by 5 PM that afternoon. I decided that I would rather meet with him the following morning. I met with him the following morning, as scheduled, and he first gave me the total appraisal value, which I was not prepared for, and then he went through each individual piece and gave me its valuation. He took pictures of each piece and had a valuation sheet for each piece. He made two copies of the documentation and pictures, one for me and one for my insurance company. Then he boxed everything up and gave it to me and then walked me to my car. I was very pleased with his service and wouldn't hesitate to use his services again and I would certainly recommend him to a friend
- SAVOIE FINE JEWELRY APPRAISERS & CONSULTANTSHis approach was very professional, and his vast knowledge was obvious when speaking with him regarding the appraisals. I feel very confident in his appraisals, and his honesty of informing me which pieces were not valuable, and therefore not worth appraising. I have spread the word to my friends about his services, and will definitely take my business to him in the future
- SAVOIE FINE JEWELRY APPRAISERS & CONSULTANTSEverything went well. The appraiser thoroughly assessed the pieces I brought and gave me an excellent deal.
- SAVOIE FINE JEWELRY APPRAISERS & CONSULTANTSMr. Savoie was a pleasure to work with. I called on a Friday and was able to schedule an appointment for Saturday afternoon. He was very thorough in his appraisal and explained the process very clearly. He is very friendly and knows the gem industry very well. He recommended an insurance company with a local agent. I highly recommend Mr. Savoie and I will return to him for future needs
Jewelry Appraisers in New Orleans
- Business Description:We are a national appraisal association of 300 members. We appraise antiques and art. Some members are dealers and gallery owners but all of us are anxious to serve you. Check our websites http://www.newenglandappraisers.org (click) "Find an Appraiser" for names and phone numbers of our membersRecent Review:Great! Patricia arrived at my home at appointed time and was very professional .Dolores C.
- Business Description:Johnson, Inc. (a Numismatics co.), Nationally known, specializes in Coins, Currency, and Gold & Silver bullion items. We have two categories of service: Online Face to Face personalized service or In-Home for Florida residents. Estate acquisitions and trusts is our specialty. Our ONLINE APPRAISAL Service allows your items and our specialty to meet face to face regardless of distance. We back all our services up with your guaranteed satisfaction! Call or schedule your services todayRecent Review:VERY pleasant! Jewelry was appraised, check was issued (later deposited and cleared), and hospitality was a plus.Ed S.
- Business Description:Whether you're selling a diamond engagement ring, your mother’s Tiffany jewelry, Your father's Gold & Silver Coin collection, or it's time to sell a Rolex watch you no longer wear, we'll appraise your jewelry for its highest worth, then make you an offer you can’t refuse. At Global, we make selling your jewelry, diamonds and gold valuables an honest, private and free experience via free mail-in service via FedEx insured overnight shippingRecent Review:your referral is too far away. I'm in CA. They are in NYStacie D.
- Business Description:Ramsey's Diamond Jewelers in Metairie, LA is the place to find Diamonds and Diamond Jewelry. We just do diamonds. Big Diamonds, Little Diamonds, Loose Diamonds, Diamond Engagement Rings, Diamond Pendants and Diamond Earrings. We specialize in selling visibly better diamonds at obviously better prices in the greater New Orleans and Gulf South regions
- Business Description:To fully appreciate the beauty of Rothschild Diamond brand, one must understand the spirit within the man who started it all. Rothschild's passion for life is at the heart of all his custom creations that have become highly coveted by diamond lovers around the world. Rothschild Diamond is more than just diamond rings. We create one of a kind designs for necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more with natural, fancy colored diamonds, gemstones, and precious metals. Rothschild Diamond is a family-..
- Business Description:Welcome to AIRLINE JEWELRY & LOAN! We were previously known as BJ's Pawn Shop, I've been the store manager for the past 14 years. I am now the proud OWNER! So, while we are not under new management, we are under NEW DIRECTION! You can continue to expect only the best in customer service! Our commitment to not only meet but exceed your expectations remains our GOAL #1! PLEASE come by to see all the new renovations.....We have painted the outside, inside, new carpets, signage, displays, etc..
- Business Description:We buy, sell, and trade any gold, silver, palatinum, or palladium coins or jewelry. We specialize in rare numismatic coins and U.S. Old Gold coins. Customers can sell their broken, dated, or unwanted gold and silver jewelry and flatware sets for cash. New Orleans Silver and Gold Exchange offers a varity of gold and silver coins for purschaseRecent Review:Felt a little uneasy. Hard to find location. Office was pretty cramped and junky. I felt that I got a fair price for my gold, but was taken advantage of on my silver. The provider did not want to take the time to go through each piece and just offered a really "low ball" price for all. Part of the problem was caused by me not knowing all of the facts on the value of silver. So, if you use this provider, just make sure you know all of the facts about your merchandise before you go. <br /Melanie G.
- Business Description:we appraise your jewelry while you wait, you walk out with the appraisal with pictures, we have been the the jewelry business for 34 years. we are the only independent certified gemologist appraiser in the state of louisiana and one of 14 in the nationRecent Review:He was Great!!! I would suggest him to anyone. Mr. Savoie was very knowledgeable and professional.altonvice l.
- Business Description:Full service clock, watch & knife store.. Unmatched sales, service & repairs...
- Business Description:Our passion for Custom, Fine & Vintage Jewelry runs deep. Each piece of Jewelry tells a story, we love being a chapter in yours. Come wade in Purple Creek.
See all 2 highly rated companies in New OrleansJoin Angi now
Find antique appraisers in
- Belle Chasse
- River Ridge
- Saint Bernard
antique appraisers in New Orleans
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Heirloom Furnishings LLC1400 St Charles Ave
New Orleans, Louisiana
- Heirloom Furnishings LLC
- Johnson Inc Gold & Coin Collection Buyers7853 Gunn Hwy. #189
- Johnson Inc Gold & Coin Collection Buyers
- Purple Creek624 HOLLY SPRINGS RD
Holly Springs, North Carolina
- Purple Creek
- SAVOIE FINE JEWELRY APPRAISERS & CONSULTANTS804 N CAUSEWAY BLVD STE E
- SAVOIE FINE JEWELRY APPRAISERS & CONSULTANTS