Snowblowers make snow removal easier, but buying a new snowblower can be pricey. Protect your investment with proper snowblower maintenance and repair.
Get matched with top snow removal services in Nashville, TN
There are 6 highly-rated local snow removal services.
Recent Snow Removal Reviews in Nashville
- Season to Season LandscapingWe hired Season to Season Landscaping for some emergency snow plow services for several of our clients. The job was unsatisfactory to say the least. Not a single one of our eight clients was any semblance of pleased with the job. We paid upfront and in cash and are now waiving costs to our clients as we simply do not feel it is morally correct to charge them for such a terrible job. We truly expected better. We would NOT recommend using them for any weather related services
Snow Removal Services in Nashville
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Low pressure Cleaning, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:XWASH and their team was professional and very thorough. I would recommend to anyone looking for to make their property look like new!josh E.
- Business Description:Growing up as a child in New Orleans, Louisiana, helping the community was a part of life. I’ve been in the construction industry for over 15 years and I love every part of it! Electrical work is my passion! I use to love wiring up hospitals and buildings with my uncle as a teenager, knowing one day I could have my own company! I would love to take care of all of your electrical needs! I offer fair prices, quality work, and honesty not often found these days. Give me a call for your free esti..Recent Review:They've done a lot of work in the past and it's always a great job.Hayse G.
- Business Description:Smart Scapes, LLC is a landscape hardscape design build firm dedicated to giving their clients a comprehensive landscape and hardscape solution. When we look at a project, we look to put the right plants in the right places, the right hardscaping, with the right drainage, and to make it look like it's supposed to be thereRecent Review:As a self-employed freelance writer, finding companies to work with who value me as a team member and not “Just another contractor” can be challenging. After six years in the business and dozens of companies I’ve worked with, I have yet to find a business that has made me feel at home like Smart Scapes, LLC does. I met the team at a networking event shortly after moving to the Nashville area many years ago, and their CEO, David, immediately offered me his hand and introduced himself. He showed an interest in my work, and he decided to bring me on to help write marketing materials and educational packets for his clients. My role in the company is to show clients and employees alike just how valuable a perfectly designed, installed, and eco-friendly outdoor space really is. Since then, I’ve been a part of the Smart Scapes group. I’m not an in-house employee, but these guys treat me like family. They invite me to all of their weekend feasts, their after-work-hours collabs, and their Thanksgiving Friendsgiving holidays. This is a company that cares about their team. It’s a group that believes in empowering everyone they come into contact with, employees and clients alike. The Smart Scapes leadership helps employees improve their skills in other areas of life too, making for a company culture that is quite meaningful and valuable. I’m very grateful to be in their group, and I encourage anyone who’s interested in working with a GREAT Nashville team to reach out to themRen B.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:He did a good job. He was young and affordable.Josh J.
- Business Description:RealHandy.Pro is your one-stop source for all of your residential, commercial, and landscaping projects. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. We are General Contractors, electrical contractors, mechanical contractors, plumbing contractors and landscaping professionals in the state of TN. We do full kitchen and bath remodels, additions, garages, new complete home builds or remodels, we've done it all. Unlike many other companies, we believe at RealHandy.Pro that communication and honesty with..Recent Review:Good Surprised they worked with shovels and not a plow but did a good jobVictor C.
- Business Description:Martin Lawnscapes Inc. prides it's self on our ability to create that outdoor living space that is unique to each and every client. We stray from the standard candy cut designs you'll find with so many landscape companies in middle TN. Since the summer of 2020 we have had more than 12+ reviews without falling lower than an A in overall customer satisfaction. Once we started advertising with Angies List in July 2020 we clearly have set ourselves apart from our competition and the reviews spe..Recent Review:It was excellent. The company was excellent, I met with the owner and talked about what I needed to be done. He got my vision down at a reasonable price and time to complete the job. The workers were very professional and work quickly. I was impressed all aroundSusan D.
- Business Description:WELCOME TO MID-10 OUTDOORS. WE ARE A GROUP OF DEDICATED YOUNG PROFESSIONALS WHO PROVIDE QUALITY OUTDOOR SERVICES IN THE MIDDLE TENNESSEE AREA. OUR SERVICES SPECIALIZE IN CONCRETE, LAWN CARE & LANDSCAPING, & FENCES. COMBINED WE HAVE OVER 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD. OUR BUSINESS FOCUSES ON CONSISTENCY, QUALITY AND AFFORDABILITY.Recent Review:I called and scheduled an estimate 1 week in advance. After taking off work for the scheduled appointment, they never even called or showed up. When I called, they had no record of scheduling me even though I have the text messages confirming the appointmentBrenda B.
- Business Description:Green Scene Irrigation and landscaping is a local family owned and operated business. Our family began by serving Franklin, TN and surrounding areas in 1995. Starting with a single push mower and our drive to deliver beautiful and professional landscaping services throughout Williamson County we have grown to serve the entire Nashville metropolitan area. Our exceptional reputation for quality and timely service has helped us earn the loyalty of our customers. We deliver beautiful results by u..Recent Review:The initial quotes for the landscaping work was $5,630.00. The initial quote for the irrigation work was $1,670.00 with the proviso that there may be additional repairs needed that were not readily apparent in the initial inspection. The landscaping work needed was straightforward. My instructions on the irrigation repairs were to change all existing pop-up spray heads from 4" to 6" and to insure that there was coverage of the entire yard. The irrigation repairs were to be completed prior to starting the landscaping, so the new and existing landscaping would be irrigated from day 1. I was pleased with their work, particularly the landscaping work; We added installation of two pallets of sod in areas that need the grass to be renewed. However the irrigation system work was not adequate to give coverage to the entire yard and the 4" pop-up spray heads in one zone were not replaced with 6" heads. Additional money was approved for them to perform that work. I have spent a total of $10,980.00 with Green Scene for the work performed. Due to problems with irrigation coverage of certain landscaping areas, much of the new sod died and five of the new shrubs have died. My yard has never been in such bad shape The primary problems that I experienced with Green Scene was communication and follow-up. The only time I heard from Green Scene was in response to messages from me I was given dates for staring work that were not met and no notice was given. I will likely have to hire another irrigation contractor to get my irrigation system working properlyD Larry D.
- Business Description:My focus is quality. I never cut corners, even when it is more expensive. Some of my competitors are cheaper, but I will take the time to make sure you are 100 percent happy. We work with any budget. I have been in business since 2015.Recent Review:Terrible customer service. I confirmed 2 different appointments after they rescheduled twice. Waited 2 hours for someone to come by and give me a quote when I could have been working. No one showed up. When I messaged them, they told me the guy had already come by and no one was home. I was home then entire time, not one person stopped by! Then the owner had the audacity to tell me it’s my fault because the guy showed up an hour early, but never knocked on the door! I sent a screenshot of a text message I received confirming the original appointment after the guy claimed to have already stopped by. I do not recommend this company as they are clearly not hiring honest workers, blaming customers, and not following upEmily P.
- Business Description:Sunrise of Nashville is a locally owned and operated landscaping company that has been in business for over 30 years.Recent Review:This company charged my HOA $1000s of dollars without any prior notification or a viable contract for labor rates or finance charges on file. I personally attempted starting in July 2020 to establish contact with this company. The owner never responded to my correspondence to set up this meeting. Our HOA President attempted to do the same when my attempts failed. The owner never responded to his correspondence, either. In 2021, I recommended that we move to another company because of these billing and communication issues. I have attempted no less than a dozen times to speak to the owner in 2021 He has ignored my correspondence in my attempt to reasonably dissolving our business arrangement. Now, I am receiving invoices for finance charges for outstanding amounts of work performed without a proper contract. I am extremely disappointed at the amount of effort that our HOA President and I have made to establish a contract for over ten (10) months! At this time, I ask the company to provide contracting specifically tying to all invoices, including all maintenance done on my HOA's property. In addition, I ask the company to provide proof of 1) insurance, licensing, and bonding. In summary, we received invoices for previously unapproved work done by this contractor. I have asked for evidence of a contractual commitment. I attempted multiple times in 2020 and 2021 to put a contract in place, but the owner, Bob, simply demanded to be paid without discussing once. No contract was ever in place to define work and labor rates. The company threatened to charge interest on the unapproved work's balances. Bob, the owner, has been unprofessional and demeaning in his correspondence with me. I do not recommend anyone to have any level of a business relationship with this companyMichael M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful snow removal service articles
The best ice melt options for concrete driveways are fairly inexpensive and easy to find at hardware stores or online. Whether you choose an option designed to work quickly or something a little “greener,” learn which one is best for your driveway.
Annual snow removal costs can vary depending on the size of your property, your location, and any extra services you’re interested in. We’ll help you figure out the cost of an annual snow removal contract, along with DIY options to consider.
Find snow removal services in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
snow removal services in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Carters Property management 1015 Fords Shop Rd
- Chem-Scape Pest Control Termite & Lawn Care242 W Main St PMB #245
- City Wide Maintenance2211 Crestmoor Rd
- CONTRACT PROPERTY SVC649 Old Hickory Blvd
- Cool Springs Landscape Co4439 Peytonsville Trinity Rd
- Carters Property management
- Martin Lawnscapes704 Academy Rd
- Mid-10 concrete 5151 Starnes Dr
- Middle Tennessee Grounds5155 Whites Creek Pike
Whites Creek, Tennessee
- Middle Tennessee LawnP.O.Box 137
- Midnight Movers1513 Passage Dr.
- MilosiPO Box 2147
- Martin Lawnscapes
- Sculpted Earth4009 Elizabeth Dr
- Smart Scapes, LLC4906 Dakota Ave
- Smith & Son General Maintenance 1301 Elliston St
Old Hickory, Tennessee
- Southbranch Nursery2991 South Church St.
- SOUTHEAST VENTURE LANDSCAPE7126 NOLENSVILLE RD
- SOUTHERN GARDENS LANDSCAPING7874 MCCRORY LN
- Southern Irrigation2921 Elizabeth St.
- Southern Lawn Care150 Nolen Cir
- Southern lawn Experts 508 Castlegate Dr
- Southland Lawn Care LLC3266 Boyd Mill Ave
- Stan The Handyman Services1607 Saint Andrews Dr
- Star Landscaping417 Ranch Rd
- Sunrise of Nashville2707 Larmon Drive
- Sculpted Earth
- Universal lawn care1040 North Dupont Ave
- Universal lawn care
- XWASH3608 Pitchers Ln