If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
Compare quotes from top metal fabricators
Get matched with top metal fabricators in Nashville, TN
There are 7 highly-rated local metal fabricators.
Recent Metal Fabrication Reviews in Nashville
- Mid-Tenn WeldingVery professional and quick quote. Work was performed swiftly and the welds are still taking a beating to this day.
- A & B WELDINGThe owner, Brian Haag was prompt in measuring, suggesting a superior design, and providing an excellent quote. The design and installation was difficult because the steps go over a wall, and are thus irregular in height. Brian was responsive in providing a quote that was 20% lower than a competitor, completed the fabrication on time, and installed the railings when he committed. I highly recommend this company
- A & B WELDINGA and B took great care to repair the weld and make my railing solid once again. Highly recommend A and B.
- Hamilton Machine CompanyWOW...just wow. Our experience with Hamilton Machine, Keith Cunha, Andy and the team has left us speechless. After an unfortunate incident, we had what was to us, an emergency scenario where our daughter's pediatric wheelchair had to be replaced. The ezlock bracket had been damaged and it would be weeks and an astronomical price for the replacement. I called Keith, Andy and the team after being referred from another trusted local machine shop on a Friday afternoon. I was expecting to drop the chair and old bracket off and come back Saturday or Monday and see what the team could figure out. They asked me to leave the chair and come back at 11pm that same night. I returned at 11 expecting to find out the details. To my surprise, the team had pulled off a herculean effort and custom crafted a bracket that was much better than the original we brought in. It was completely finished, mounted and integrated into the frame on the wheelchair utilizing factory holes, which maintained the warranty on the chair. The craftsmanship and materials were second to none and the bracket looked like it came on the chair. The team took care of my family as though we were THEIR family. To put things in perspective, it had been a horrible week with the passing of my sister, the equipment issues, etc. and I was so scatterbrained I could barely convey what I was asking them to do. Keith looked at me, and said "Leave it with us, we've got this." Boy did they ever! They've earned a customer for life, and I'll tell anyone and everyone who will listen what a great group of craftsmen, machinists and fabricators they are. On top of that, you'll not find a more honest, trustworthy group. If you want the job done right, to the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship, give Keith and the team at Hamilton Machine a call
- Wooley Brothers Ducting ServicesOur home has a garage that was converted into a den. The air flow to this room has always been weak. In fact we had too much flow at one end of the home and weak flow at the other. In the winter, we always had a musty smell coming through the vents. Mr. Wooley and his brother fixed all of it! For 6 years we lived in this home and suffered sneezing and coughing. No mas! We are breathing easier with our new ductwork, and the flow of air is consistent throught the entire house as is the temperature. Even our downstairs den is much more comfortable now than it's ever been. Maybe we'll actually use that room in the winter time now! I was thoroughly pleased with the work and the price. The Wooley Brothers are good people. I would use them again in a heartbeat. The service tech came by after the work was complete to tune up the unit. He found the reason why the unit had always been sweaty and fixed that too! I had 2 different companies out to the house before trying to fix that issue, but no one had been able to do so before. Mr. Wooley even came back and replaced the wet insulation. He said he wanted to make sure the job was done right. I am very impressed
- Providence Safe Rooms IncBill was my contact person with Providence. We wanted an above ground safe room with specific options, door placement, etc. And Providence was the only one that could do all that we asked without extra costs/issues. We had a choice of underground and above ground units and we chose the above ground unit because of the comfort factor, ease of access, and that the water heater and water cut-off valve were located in the garage (I was worried about flooding issues). Also, my neighbor shared that the worst of the tornado warning is waiting for the storms to roll through during the night. An underground unit was just too uncomfortable. So, we custom designed our unit to have wall-mounted pull-down bunk beds so we could get some sleep at night while waiting for the storms to move through. Bill and Providence were able to give us exactly what we wanted (door placement, vent placement, TVs, batteries, inverter, charger, antennas, lights) for a very reasonable cost. Also, the delivery time was 2 weeks compared to 6 to 8 weeks quoted by the other companies who had units made out of state. Providence units are made locally so it was a great turnaround time
- Steel Beautiful Welding & FabricationAnthony responded promptly to our request--made an appointment, came to the house, measured, and--so great --THOUGHT about the project. He sent an estimate and a sketch within two days--and completed the protect within one week. He made steel handrails for both sides of the front steps (driveway to sidewalk), matching the style and color of the house. He installed the railing on Saturday afternoon. Great job
- Smith Ironworksvery bright, knowledgeable man. helpful when it came to making a decision. slow in the getting to me . he works by himself,so it took longer. but well worth the wait. I will recommend him.
- Johnsons Lock & Keythere was a difficulty with the commercial lock which did not fit the opening, so he drilled the opening to fit. there was a difficulty with a part that did not fit my door, and he was able to substitute another part from his truck, and installed the whole thing satisfactorily. He was amiable, professional and knowledeable. He certainly knew all about locks, and worked without wasting time. a very satisfactorhy experience for m
- Steel Beautiful Welding & FabricationIt was okay. It took them an awfully long time to do it. I don't know the price because my wife handled it. I would consider using them again in future.
Metal Restoration Services in Nashville
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated high quality fence company. We specialize in all types of residential fencing products. We give free quotes and they usually only take a few minutes.Recent Review:It was very good. They were on time. They did more than what they said they were gonna do. They made sure the job was done really good.Heather m.
- Business Description:Mid-Tenn Welding is a Fabrication and Mobile Welding business, I strive to offer good service and excellent products. I offer mailbox repair, handrails and all sorts of welding services.Recent Review:JT came to my house and measured for handrails. I asked him to make them match existing rails on my patio so he looked at them and made front porch match. The railings look great and are very sturdy. Great job.Margaret W.
- Business Description:North Star Home Maintenence offers experienced handyman service at fair prices. I'm an owner operator and employ a small crew that includes my wife and daughter. I've been a millwright, welder/fabricator for about 25 years now and cover a broad area of tasks, from plumbing to tile, to carpentry and metal work, including custom fabricationRecent Review:Northstar home maintenance did such a beautiful job all my friends and family loves the work and will contact them to do and handyman or remodel job .Lisa V.
- Business Description:Steel Beautiful Welding & Fabrication is a growing business offering many welding and blacksmithing services to both residential and commercial clients in Davidson and surrounding counties in Tennessee. Many of our clients are repeat customers who have found our craftsmanship and integrity yield products of excellence. We take your confidence in us seriously, and strive to offer you great service and great products every time, regardless of the size of the job. See for yourself. View our Phot..Recent Review:Excellent / Professional / Highly recommendThomas K.
- Business Description:My name is Charles Wooley, and I have over 30 years of personal experience in my field. I will likely be your lowest quote, and will also be the highest quality. My grandfather told me a long time ago to do the work as if it were my own home, and I continue to live by this principle. ""We are in the Air Duct Replacement Business"" as opposed to duct cleaning. Duct cleaning only works if your ducting is sealed 100% from non-living areas. All replaced systems are 100% AIRTIGHT and updated with..Recent Review:Wonderful! They did a great job - cleaned up all their mess and I haven't had a problem sinceJENE L.
- Business Description:Reliable and skilled carpenter with 20+ years of carpentry fabrication and installation experience. Clean, well mannered, presentable professional with a positive attitude.Recent Review:Shaun McDowell responded promptly to my request for help with a leaking camper window even though he doesn't normally do camper repairs. He was courteous, professional and charged a reasonable fee to come to my house to do the repair. The window no longer leaks when it rainsDeborah S.
- Business Description:Creative Landscapes is a Quality Company and a Confident Choice. We specialize in Outdoor Living and Landscape Projects. We can handle all aspects of the project from planning to the installation of Irrigation Systems, Lighting Systems, Drainage, Fences, Arbors, Outdoor Kitchens, Patio, Pavers and more. With our excellence craftsmanship youll enjoy your outdoor space for many years to come. Call today 901-497-117Recent Review:God **** outstanding, they cleaned up after themselves. They had a great attitude, and I would recommend them to anyone!!Julius N.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Nashville's Chimney Experts. Ashbusters Chimney Service was founded over 25 years ago on the principle of prevention. We have seen the devastation of fire up close and personal and never want this to happen again to our friends, our families and our communities if we can help it. The fact is, not all fires are preventable. However, most fires are and by doing some very simple things on a yearly basis, like getting your chimneys and your dryer vents cleaned, you are taking action. Obstructions..Recent Review:disappointing experience with Ashbusters. Saga began when I called on Sept. 24,2020 for an estimate to clean 3 fireplaces and replace gas logs in two of the three. Reps came to the house on Oct. 1 for log replacement and cleaning estimate in two fireplaces, and cleaned the third on that date. I paid Ashbusters $1949.58 as a 50% down payment for the two new gas long installations on that date.The day after they left, the gas key valve for the fireplace they cleaned was leaking gas. On Oct. 20 Ashbusters reps came out to install the two gas log sets. On October 22, asked Ashbusters for an estimate to repair/replace the leaking gas valve that started leaking after their Oct. 1 cleaning. Their estimate to fix that one valve problem was $2565.15. Remember that number. One of the two gas log sets they installed did not work properly. It required two additional visits on Oct. 26 and Oct. 29 to correct. Three visits in all to get new gas logs installed and working properly in one fireplace. Isn't this their business? Paid them the balance for a total of $3897.16. On Oct. 27 got a quote from Lee Company to repair the first leaking key gas valve for $700, an $1875 difference from Ashbusters repair quote. After the other fireplace that took 3 visits to properly install was done, there was a gas leak from that key gas valve after the last installation visit. That fireplace was still not usable due to the leak. It would not go away, so got Lee Company back out to replace that valve - cost $500. To be fair, both key gas valves were of unknown age. However, before the Ashbusters reps worked on the fireplaces, there were no gas leak issues during the 4+ years we have owned the house. But, after Ashbusters worked on the fireplaces, 2 of the three gas valves leaked and needed to be replaced at my expense. One leaking valve I considered as coincidence due to the unknown age of the valve. However, when the second valve failed after Ashbusters reps worked on the fireplaces, I sought out a refund from Mark Stoner, President of Ashbusters, for the repair costs paid out to Lee Company for gas valve replacement. To his credit, Mr. Stoner was receptive to my case and actually talked to the Lee Company tech that did our repairs. After trading phone calls and emails for a week, my request for a refund was denied on December 6. (Over two months of emails and phone calls from initial visit to get the final rejection of my request for my out of pocket repair reimbursement from them). Ashbusters argument was that their techs could not have damaged the gas valves in the course of their work. All I know for sure is this - the gas key valves were working fine before Ashbusters came in to my house, performed their services and were paid $3897.16 by me. After Ashbusters performed their services, 2 of 3 gas valves were leaking, and I had to pay an additional $1200 to have them replaced. Coincidence? Maybe so, maybe not, but before using Ashbusters for this type of service, be very aware of the potential for this gas leak issue. Also, watch everything the Ashbusters techs do, every minute they are there. Then, if something should go awry, you can be an eyewitness to recount all actions taken by the Ashbusters techs and take pictures so you have proof, and not just your story vs. Ashbusters' storyRoss S.
- Business Description:C & M IS A LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED COMPANY. WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 36 YEARS. WE HAVE APPROXIMATELY 20 EMPLOYEES. WE CHARGE $59.00 FOR A CHECK UP ON YOUR CENTRAL HEAT AND AIR SYSTEM. CALL US TODAY!Recent Review:The nice lady on the phone said the person I needed to talk to was on another line and I could hold or they would call me back. I waited for 3 hours, then called someone else. They responded right away. When the guy from C & M called me later in the afternoon, I said I waited and then called someone else. He didn't apologize or say anything except "OK" and hung up. Not a good business paradigmJohn S.
See all 7 highly rated companies in NashvilleJoin Angi now
Find metal fabricators in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
metal fabricators in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & B WELDING60 INDUSTRIAL PARK DR
- Ablend Roofing628 Transit Ave
- Allstars Equipment Service 1206 Stillhouse Rd
White House, Tennessee
- Artisan Restorations, LLC4899 Clarksville Hwy
Whites Creek, Tennessee
- Ashbusters Chimney Service5537 Edmondson Pike Ste 37
- A & B WELDING
- C & M HEATING & COOLING106 BEASLEY DR
- CARMA PERFORMANCE AND FABRICATION2799 FOSTER AVE
- Circle City Coatings1731 Expo Ln
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Coopers Wlding
- Coppertect/Skywalker Roofing & Construction2126 Brookwood Ln
- Creative LandscapesP.O. Box 172062
- Crucial Customs1221 Carthage Highway
- Cumberland River Docks & Metal Works LLC124 Volunteer Dr
- Custom Remodeling & General Builders100 Village Green Rd
- C & M HEATING & COOLING
- Fence Kings2701 Highway 12 N
- Fisher Precious Metals2151 W. Hillsboro Blvd. Suite 210
Deerfield Beach, Florida
- Five Star Fence and StainPO Box 10913
- Fortner Metal Building Construction6571 Clarksville Pike
- Franklin Iron Works136 Reynolds Drive
- Fence Kings
- Grille Technologies LLC5910 Pine Hill Road Bld #2 Unit 2
Port Richey, Florida
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- GTW CONTRACTING INC12000 Terrapin St
- GUNTER WELDING AND FABRICATION LLC1928 Jones Creek Rd
- Gutter ExpressP.O. Box 1651
- Grille Technologies LLC
- KLB Welding Service2048 Hwy 166 North
Mount Pleasant, Tennessee
- KLB Welding Service
- L L T MACHINE COMPANY INC3935 Vesta Rd
- L L T MACHINE COMPANY INC
- Maxsus Inc Roofing & Restoration1233 Buford HWY
- McDowell Millworks675 Brick Church Ln
Whites Creek, Tennessee
- MID AMERICA METALSPO BOX 860
- Mike Ragan Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc700 42nd Ave N
- Millennium Roofing & Construction LLCPO Box 331594
- Music City Properties6688 Nolensville Rd 111-204
- Myatt Construction LLC165 Belle Forest Cir # A
- Maxsus Inc Roofing & Restoration
- North Star Home Maintenence
- North Star Home Maintenence
- Ochoa Bros.3013 Ambrose Ave #F
- Ochoa Bros.
- Roscoe Brown Inc959 N Thompson Ln
- Roscoe Brown Inc
- Sealtite Roofing & Restoration2610 Winford Ave
- SIA Iron Design831 Pine Manor
- Smith Ironworks3883 River Ln
- Steel Beautiful Welding & Fabrication4106B Gallitan Pk
- Stellar Building Group5915 Robertson Ave
- Sumner County Ornamental334 W Gray St.
- Sealtite Roofing & Restoration
- The Phoenix Garage Welding and Fabrication460 Lago Vista Dr
- The Wills Company6606 CHARLOTTE PIKE STE 201
- Tony's Heating and Air120 North Electra St.
- Top Shot Welding & Fence3178 Holiday Dr
- TOUCH OF CLASS JEWELERS705 Hwy. 70 E.
- The Phoenix Garage Welding and Fabrication