It can be tricky to decide between reupholstering an old piece of furniture and buying something new. Learn how to make the right choice for you in this comparison guide.
Get matched with top leather repair shops in Nashville, TN
There are 2 highly-rated local leather repair shops.
Matching on Angi
Recent Leather Repair Reviews in Nashville
- Nashville Fur VaultI also had one item cleaned and restored, which I was very happy with! It turned out even better than I anticipated! The salesperson also offers helpful tips, which I found to be very nice as well.
- Leather Solutions IncI emailed Leather Solutions with pictures first. Sandy replied a day later saying that she could certainly fix the scratches and that she would be in my area the next week. Her estimate fee is $35 but this is refunded if you decide to go ahead with the repair. We set an appointment time for 9 to 10am, and she called at 9 to say she would arrive about 9:45. She's very professional and an easy person to talk to. I had some studying to do so I was reading most of the time while she was doing magic in the living room. It seems like an art form to be able to mix color and match texture. If you are looking for experience, then look no further - she's been repairing leather for 20 years and it shows in the quality of her work. I was slightly worried about letting someone work on a $3,000 piece of furniture but it was clear that I found the right person after the first conversation with her. She has repaired leather in the private planes of Reba McEntire and the governor of TN. The session was less than two hours and the total cost was $125. I would have paid twice that for the work she did
- Dr Shoe WorthingtonGreat customer service!! The owner fixed the tiny dog collar as I waited and at a reasonable price. Shop was very nice and clean; it didn't have that shoe glue odor that most shoe shops have. They even make key duplicates, too.
Last update on May 30, 2012
Leather Repair Specialist in Nashville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leather repair articles
Knowing how to condition your leather couch properly can keep it looking new. Learn useful tips on conditioning leather upholstery to get the best results.
Is your leather couch starting to peel like it’s got a sunburn? Here are several tips you can use to fix a leather sofa that’s peeling or cracking.
Find leather repair shops in
- Belle Meade,
- Oak Hill,
- Forest Hills,
- Whites Creek,
- Old Hickory,
- Green Hill,
- La Vergne,
- Shackle Island,
- Mount Juliet,
- Ashland City,
- Kingston Springs,
leather repair shops in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Specialized Refinishing Co.1824 Thorpshire Dr
Raleigh, North Carolina 27615
- Specialized Refinishing Co.
- ULTRA COLOR CARE SERVICE2749 MOLLYS CT
Spring Hill, Tennessee 37174
- ULTRA COLOR CARE SERVICE