Not all home warranties are created the same. Here’s how to make sure you’ve got the right coverage for your home appliances and systems.
Get matched with top home warranty companies in Nashville, TN
There are 1 highly-rated local home warranty companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Warranty Reviews in Nashville
- Complete Appliance Protection IncWe got a one year home warranty for a house we bought back in August 2014 since we were new home owners. Good customer service. A little over a month of moving in, one of our HVAC units stopped cooling. We called up Complete Protection to get the list of mechanical engineer professionals that CP allows you to use in order to cover warranty services. As part of our home warranty, we one of the HVAC units cleaned then we had to pay a diagnostic fee of $79 for our HVAC problem. Turned out it was the coils and a couple other parts that needed replacement in the older HVAC unit. The cost to repair was around half the price of replacement. The mechanical engineer said he would not recommend doing the repairs on a 19 year old unit but instead replacing with a more efficient unit. Complete Protection also deemed the repairs would not be worth repairing but would give us a credit of $800 to buy a new HVAC unit. Although that credit check was minimal compared to the $4900 replacement unit, it helped with the purchase and we already got our money's worth of the home warranty. We also got several quotes from companies in the area for HVAC units since Complete Protection would send us a check for $800 so we could purchase from whomever. However, we found that MW Mechanical (one of the professionals we had to choose from for service according to Complete Protection) was most knowledgable plus he offered to credit the $79 fee on cleaning our 2nd HVAC unit towards buying a replacement HVAC unit. Great experience and the CP team was quick to respond. They also were quick to send the $800 credit check for buying the new HVAC unit. Would recommend
- America’s Preferred Home Warranty IncMy senior parents purchased a home in Tennessee in October of 2014. Because the home was built in 1997 and still had the original HVAC system which was approximately 17 years old, they were relieved when the seller included a home warranty policy from America's Preferred Home Warranty (APHW) at settlement. The seller had completed some repairs on the system in the weeks before she put her house on the market, and those receipts and paperwork had been provided to my parents (the buyers) before closing. The house was put on the market in July, numerous realtors had shown the house and the cooling system was properly functioning. When my parents put a contract on the house in August, the house was cool and comfortable in some very hot southern summertime weather. The air conditioning system continued functioning throughout the end of the summer until the heating season arrived. Fast forward to late spring 2015 when my parents went to turn on their air conditioning system and it was blowing out only warm air. Knowing they had a one-year policy to cover the HVAC system, they contacted APHW to find out how to handle a repair. One of the best aspects of APHW starts here. Not only do they handle warranty service problems 24/7, they put you on the phone with an actual person somewhere in the United States. So you?re dealing with someone who knows the ?lay of the land? on some level. After issuing a ticket number for the problem, you are then free to use a service company of your choosing to diagnose the problem. There is a specified system to then follow to get approval for those repairs, but APHW makes it very clear what steps must be taken. In my parents? case, there was some question about repairs which appeared not to have been attended to by the previous homeowner ? a kind of pre-existing condition which then became a subject of discussion with APHW. After looking at the details of the case, however, and examining the repairs which had been undertaken by the original owner, in addition to also considering the fact that the air conditioning system had been working for months after my parents bought the home, APHW agreed that the warranty would cover the HVAC system, and as such, a portion of the air conditioner replacement cost would be covered. Anyone who has ever had any kind of insurance ? whether for health, home, auto, etc. knows how much documentation is required before any insurer will honor a policy. APHW is no exception to this. That said, once presented with all the facts, they did the right thing and covered not just a smaller repair amount which would have been only a temporary fix to the problem, but they actually endorsed replacing the entire HVAC system and paid for a portion of that which was a much higher amount overall than just a temporary repair to a coil would have cost. I believe the representative actually took into account my parents? ages and understood our concerns for their long term well-being and comfort. The APHW policy which came with their house was a security blanket for them, and APHW acknowledged the value of that in making their reimbursement decision. It's nice to know there are still companies in America which put a human face on their service and their customers and actually 'do the right thing.
- 2-10 Home Buyers WarrantyHe was very good as far as what he needed to come out and check for. I called to have a check on our heating unit. The price is a fixed price through the home warranty.
- SurablyWarning for anyone in the Nashville TN area looking for home renovation. Disclaimer; this is our experience with a company named Four Seasons Surably. It all began on December 31, 2021 when we hired David the president of the company to renovate our home by adding an 8’ x 23’ addition to our master bath and bedroom. What we were told would be an estimated 4 to 6 week venture is now in month five.￼ in the beginning all went well people showed up as they were supposed to for the first few weeks then slowly it began to be one or two days a week they would show. After that we would text David asking if anyone was going to show up with little to no response￼. We called as well receiving voicemail most of the time and again little to no response. At this time we started begging for anyone to show to complete our project with no answer day after day week after week. It has now been three weeks since anyone has shown nor have we had any promises of anyone to finish our project. The addition was partially finished , the bay window has been done yet part of the outside wood is left to the elements, the insulation underneath the renovation has yet to be covered from blowing around, when tiling in the bathroom they covered over our vent and were supposed to correct that by cutting into the flooring and adding the HVAC ventilation system which has yet to be done, we have exposed wires where lighting fixtures were supposed to be installed, we have 2’4’s holding up the bay window outside, exposed 2’x4’s in our bedroom where an entire wall was put in incorrectly. We paid David’s company an additional $1,600 to have a bathtub installed but had to hire a local plumber to install the faucets. And now after roughly 3 weeks of begging David to have someone show and him swearing that someone would be there the next day, the next week no one showed. Then we received a text from David stating it was a business decision that we sever ties and let us find someone else to complete the project, despite the fact that all of the above needs to be completed. Not only did he break the contract but now we have to find someone to finish all the items that were left undone with what’s left of our project funds. It is our opinion that anyone stay away from this company as they are untrustworthy and do not honor their word or their contracts. Again this is our personal experience and opinion
- Complete Appliance Protection IncFine, They paid for 2 companies to come out there and nothing out of my pocket. So that was great
- Select Home WarrantyAfter length phone call with Select home warranty salesman where we specifically went over appliance in my home and clarified coverage, I agreed to pay a one year premium for a home warranty from Select. Note since initiating the coverage in mid-august, I have called to request service for a broken ice maker within the refrigerator (specifically listed as covered on the cover page of the Select policy emailed to me) and recently called to request service for a broken microwave (specifically listed as covered on the cover page of the Select policy emailed to me). Both times, no Select representative ever called back or sent an email with 24 hours as sold to me, I then called back to get the response "looks like the authorization department reviewed your claim and denied coverage because the ice maker is not essential to the function of the refrigerator OR looks like your microwave is part of a combo unit and we don't cover those". I was fraudulently sold a policy where these items were stated as "covered" and have since had multiple communications via email with Bob Thomas at Select where he agreed in a phone call that "his salesmen were not being honest about coverages and were being deceptive and he would talk to them about it". I have since requested my policy be cancelled and requested a full $ refund. Bob replied "I have put in a request to cancel your policy but a $75 processing fee and prorated coverage fee will be deducted". This is not acceptable as I was sold the warranty fraudulently and demand a complete and full refund
- Select Home Warrantylengthy phone call with salesman to initiate policy where salesman stated specific appliances/items covered, i.e. microwave is covered, oven is covered, refrigerator is covered... Received contract with cover page specifically listed each appliance covered. Call to report broken ice maker - response after no one responding to me and i call back "authorization department said that item not covered because it is not critical to function of the appliance". call to report broken microwave - response after no one responding to me and i call back "authorization department said that item not covered because it is a combo unit and we don't cover those". Select fraudulently sold me a warranty and refused to honor their own contract and now states i can only get a partial refund back because they have to take $75 processing fee and prorated premium out of refun
Last update on May 28, 2022
Home Warranty Companies in Nashville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home warranty company articles
How long does a contractor have to warranty their work? Warranty lengths may vary by contractor and by state. We’ll cover how long work warranties typically last and what to look for in a warranty before you start your next home project.
If you’re looking to add a level of protection to your home’s appliances and systems (like plumbing), you may be considering purchasing a home warranty. Keep reading to learn about the various pros and cons associated with common home warranty plans.
Find home warranty companies in
- Belle Meade,
- Oak Hill,
- Forest Hills,
- Whites Creek,
- Green Hill,
- Old Hickory,
- La Vergne,
- Shackle Island,
- Mount Juliet,
- Ashland City,
- Kingston Springs,
home warranty companies in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
Liberty, Missouri 64068
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah 84095
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri 64114
- Rescue Link