How long does a contractor have to warranty their work? Warranty lengths may vary by contractor and by state. We’ll cover how long work warranties typically last and what to look for in a warranty before you start your next home project.
Get matched with top home warranty companies in Nashville, TN
There are 3 highly-rated local home warranty companies.
Recent Home Warranty Reviews in Nashville
- 2-10 Home Buyers WarrantyHe was very good as far as what he needed to come out and check for. I called to have a check on our heating unit. The price is a fixed price through the home warranty.
- Complete Appliance Protection IncWe got a one year home warranty for a house we bought back in August 2014 since we were new home owners. Good customer service. A little over a month of moving in, one of our HVAC units stopped cooling. We called up Complete Protection to get the list of mechanical engineer professionals that CP allows you to use in order to cover warranty services. As part of our home warranty, we one of the HVAC units cleaned then we had to pay a diagnostic fee of $79 for our HVAC problem. Turned out it was the coils and a couple other parts that needed replacement in the older HVAC unit. The cost to repair was around half the price of replacement. The mechanical engineer said he would not recommend doing the repairs on a 19 year old unit but instead replacing with a more efficient unit. Complete Protection also deemed the repairs would not be worth repairing but would give us a credit of $800 to buy a new HVAC unit. Although that credit check was minimal compared to the $4900 replacement unit, it helped with the purchase and we already got our money's worth of the home warranty. We also got several quotes from companies in the area for HVAC units since Complete Protection would send us a check for $800 so we could purchase from whomever. However, we found that MW Mechanical (one of the professionals we had to choose from for service according to Complete Protection) was most knowledgable plus he offered to credit the $79 fee on cleaning our 2nd HVAC unit towards buying a replacement HVAC unit. Great experience and the CP team was quick to respond. They also were quick to send the $800 credit check for buying the new HVAC unit. Would recommend
- America’s Preferred Home Warranty IncMy senior parents purchased a home in Tennessee in October of 2014. Because the home was built in 1997 and still had the original HVAC system which was approximately 17 years old, they were relieved when the seller included a home warranty policy from America's Preferred Home Warranty (APHW) at settlement. The seller had completed some repairs on the system in the weeks before she put her house on the market, and those receipts and paperwork had been provided to my parents (the buyers) before closing. The house was put on the market in July, numerous realtors had shown the house and the cooling system was properly functioning. When my parents put a contract on the house in August, the house was cool and comfortable in some very hot southern summertime weather. The air conditioning system continued functioning throughout the end of the summer until the heating season arrived. Fast forward to late spring 2015 when my parents went to turn on their air conditioning system and it was blowing out only warm air. Knowing they had a one-year policy to cover the HVAC system, they contacted APHW to find out how to handle a repair. One of the best aspects of APHW starts here. Not only do they handle warranty service problems 24/7, they put you on the phone with an actual person somewhere in the United States. So you?re dealing with someone who knows the ?lay of the land? on some level. After issuing a ticket number for the problem, you are then free to use a service company of your choosing to diagnose the problem. There is a specified system to then follow to get approval for those repairs, but APHW makes it very clear what steps must be taken. In my parents? case, there was some question about repairs which appeared not to have been attended to by the previous homeowner ? a kind of pre-existing condition which then became a subject of discussion with APHW. After looking at the details of the case, however, and examining the repairs which had been undertaken by the original owner, in addition to also considering the fact that the air conditioning system had been working for months after my parents bought the home, APHW agreed that the warranty would cover the HVAC system, and as such, a portion of the air conditioner replacement cost would be covered. Anyone who has ever had any kind of insurance ? whether for health, home, auto, etc. knows how much documentation is required before any insurer will honor a policy. APHW is no exception to this. That said, once presented with all the facts, they did the right thing and covered not just a smaller repair amount which would have been only a temporary fix to the problem, but they actually endorsed replacing the entire HVAC system and paid for a portion of that which was a much higher amount overall than just a temporary repair to a coil would have cost. I believe the representative actually took into account my parents? ages and understood our concerns for their long term well-being and comfort. The APHW policy which came with their house was a security blanket for them, and APHW acknowledged the value of that in making their reimbursement decision. It's nice to know there are still companies in America which put a human face on their service and their customers and actually 'do the right thing.
- Complete Appliance Protection IncFine, They paid for 2 companies to come out there and nothing out of my pocket. So that was great
- Select Home WarrantyAfter length phone call with Select home warranty salesman where we specifically went over appliance in my home and clarified coverage, I agreed to pay a one year premium for a home warranty from Select. Note since initiating the coverage in mid-august, I have called to request service for a broken ice maker within the refrigerator (specifically listed as covered on the cover page of the Select policy emailed to me) and recently called to request service for a broken microwave (specifically listed as covered on the cover page of the Select policy emailed to me). Both times, no Select representative ever called back or sent an email with 24 hours as sold to me, I then called back to get the response "looks like the authorization department reviewed your claim and denied coverage because the ice maker is not essential to the function of the refrigerator OR looks like your microwave is part of a combo unit and we don't cover those". I was fraudulently sold a policy where these items were stated as "covered" and have since had multiple communications via email with Bob Thomas at Select where he agreed in a phone call that "his salesmen were not being honest about coverages and were being deceptive and he would talk to them about it". I have since requested my policy be cancelled and requested a full $ refund. Bob replied "I have put in a request to cancel your policy but a $75 processing fee and prorated coverage fee will be deducted". This is not acceptable as I was sold the warranty fraudulently and demand a complete and full refund
- Select Home Warrantylengthy phone call with salesman to initiate policy where salesman stated specific appliances/items covered, i.e. microwave is covered, oven is covered, refrigerator is covered... Received contract with cover page specifically listed each appliance covered. Call to report broken ice maker - response after no one responding to me and i call back "authorization department said that item not covered because it is not critical to function of the appliance". call to report broken microwave - response after no one responding to me and i call back "authorization department said that item not covered because it is a combo unit and we don't cover those". Select fraudulently sold me a warranty and refused to honor their own contract and now states i can only get a partial refund back because they have to take $75 processing fee and prorated premium out of refun
Home Warranty Companies in Nashville
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Music City Maid Service and carpet cleaning is a residential and commercial housecleaning and carpet cleaning service. Housecleaning is performed through Music City Maid Service and expert carpet cleaning services are offered through our ProDry carpet cleaning division utilizing state of the art truck mounted cleaning systems. All of our work is backed by our 100% guaranteeRecent Review:I love working with Music City Maids because they will work with you based on your needs. They are professional, HIGHLY communicative and their cleaning teams are friendly and courteous. I have used Music City Maids as my go-to for home cleaning since approximately 2012. My one B rating comes with turn over in staff and occasional inconsistency. But, if you are looking for value and reliability - don't hesitate to call themLyn H.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..Recent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:Home Warranty prides itself on providing the best value in the home warranty industry, making our Home Protection Plan the home warranty of choice wherever we do business.Recent Review:HVAC professional told this Home Warranty Inc that I had a leak in my A/C coil and would leak again if filled. Home Warranty Inc said that I had to pay for it to be refilled at a cost around $500 at my expense to see if it leaks???? I paid my premiums for over 2 yrs and the 1st time I call them to put in a claim they told me I would have to pay out of my own pocket before they would fix the A/C despite the the HVAC told them it wouldn't fix the problem and the RF 22 old refrigerant would leak into the air which they seemed not to care it is environmentally bad & illegal. Read their fine print in detail the list what they won't cover and what I was told is they repair things not replace them. Plus they have a cap on how much they really will spend to fix A/C units. ($2,500) Which means anything they to repair on your A/C deducts from that cap per year. But their advertising sure makes it look like they would fix A/C issues and happily take your money! FL F.
- Business Description:My primary business is consulting on buildings that have construction defects that allow moisture intrusion, rot, mold, etc. I also work with builders on new buildings to assist in the sequencing and selection of products to prevent moisture intrusion, promote long-term building performance, ie., concrete curing, roof flashing, window and door installation, moisture barriers, basement waterproofing, etc
- Business Description:Moisture Warranty is the only national moisture warranty for protecting stucco homes from the damage of moisture intrusion. Protect yourself and your home and clients with MoistureFree Stucco Warranty.
- Business Description:Surably provides proactive and preventative home and commercial maintenance plans. At Surably, we don't just on fix problems, we do everything possible to prevent them from happening in the first place by inspecting, servicing, and maintaining your property, inside and out
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home warranty company articles
If you’re looking to add a level of protection to your home’s appliances and systems (like plumbing), you may be considering purchasing a home warranty. Keep reading to learn about the various pros and cons associated with common home warranty plans.
A lifetime warranty on home appliances, fixtures or the house itself can last far less than a lifetime. In fact, it may only last for a few years. Here’s how to figure out what “lifetime” really means and how to protect yourself.
Find home warranty companies in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
home warranty companies in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 Anything Plumbing7020 Stroop Lane
- 24/7 Anything Plumbing
- Elite Roofing Company of Nashville1048 A Jefferson St
- Elite Roofing Company of Nashville
- Fresh Start Restoration & Cleaning157 Space Park South
- Fresh Start Restoration & Cleaning
- J&C Pressure Washing 413 Hog Back Ridge Rd
- J&C Pressure Washing
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Master Stucco1661 Mallory Lane
- Master Stucco1661 Mallory Lane
- MoistureFree Warranty20227 Railroad St
Cornelius, North Carolina
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Music City Maid Service & Carpet Cleaning2509 Winford Ave # 100
- Master Stucco
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri
- Rescue Link
- Wildlife Solutions of Palm Beach4235 Hillsboro Pike Suite 380
- Wildlife Solutions of Palm Beach