Air quality testing can pinpoint problems and help identify solutions. A professional indoor air quality tests costs $400 on average.
Get matched with top biohazard cleanup companies in Nashville, TN
There are 2 highly-rated local biohazard cleanup companies.
Recent Biohazard Cleanup Reviews in Nashville
- Franklin Environmental Services LLC.Franklin Environmental was very professional in assessing the problem, explaining their experience with my specific issue and offering a solution. Couldn't have been nicer or more professional. I would certainly call on them again if I have an environmental problem.
- Case Cleaning & Restoration CoWhen I found out that sewage was backing up into my crawlspace, I pretty much freaked out. I had no idea what to do and thought this would be an expensive disaster. My plumber told me to call Case, which I did. It was Labor Day, dark, and raining, but they showed up promptly and told me this was not a big deal, they would take care of it right away, no problem. So then I was waiting for the huge quote. When they told me $300, I was SO pleasantly surprised! Thus was a disgusting job to be done in a dirty 3' crawlspace in the rain and dark on a national holiday, and they were going to do it for me for $300! This was wonderful!. It took them about an hour and I noticed the smell was gone immediately. In subsequent weeks I went under there and found it clean and dry, with new plastic vapor barrier to replace the contaminated one. It was a clear barrier when it should have been black, but they warned be about this before starting the job and offered to return with black the following day. I chose clear today. The Case guys really eased my mind about the job and did great work at a great price. It really is nice to know there is a company out there I can rely on to come out in the event of a disaster like this. I know they do good work and charge a fair price and I would use them again in a second
Biohazard Cleanup Services in Nashville
- Business Description:When damaging events like tornadoes, fire, or burst pipes strike your home or business results in water damage, black mold, fire and smoke damage or biohazards, it can be devastating. We, at PuroClean of South Murfreesboro, have a “can do” attitude and will provide the best possible service. You can expect us to go above and beyond while engaging you in the restoration process, ensuring your satisfaction. We serve Rutherford, Williamson, Wilson, Coffee, Bedford, and Cannon Counties.
- Business Description:FES is locally owned and operated. To the highest standard, we follow EPA's radon testing and mitigation protocol. We do not sub contract and do not require money up front. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Messages will be checked after hours and weekends!Recent Review:in 2014 Keith and his team did the work including installing a dehumidifier. We recently noticed some water buildup around the dehumidifier. Keith came out and immediately diagnosed the problem and clean out a clogged drain and line. He also cleaned up all the water. We realized, at this time, that we had not been changing out the filter every six months per the manual. Keith apologized that he nor his team had not emphasized the importance of changing the filter regularly. The work today was six years after installation and he did charge us for the service today. Excellent job!!cathy g.
- Business Description:Top Choice Home Improvement Inc offers free no hassle inspections. We give you a full report with photos via email within 48 hours of inspection. We offer a variety of home services from the crawl space to the attic, we can help! With over 9 years of experience. We take pride in our work we give you the best price and quality of work from the start. Crawl Space: Encapsulation - Sump Pump - Drain Systems - Fungal Removal and Treatments - Dehumidifiers Home Improvements: Sub Floor Replacement -..Recent Review:if I could give a higher review than A I would. Not even knowing if I would hire them they came out and looked at the problem and did a temporary fix, so more water wouldn't come into the basement before I was home to meet with them. They were the only company that came that was able to diagnose the problem and fix it. They came two days after I met with them and other companies had several week lead times. This is the first company in Nashville that I've had a good experience with, but I'm not reviewing them in comparison to others, they are independently deserving of a great review. They are prompt, reliable, courteous, available if you have questions and do great workrose b.
- Business Description:Since 1986, TriStar has been Nashville's trusted source for residential and commercial construction services.Recent Review:TriStar exceeded my expectations on my kitchen and bathroom remodel. They were professional, timely, and met all of my needs for what I wanted renovated and how I wanted it to look. I will be using them again for my next project.Clair C.
- Business Description:Paul Davis Restoration has served Middle Tennessee for over 22 years specializing in home repair and restorations due to water calamities, flooding, fire and storm damage. Emergency services include water removal and dry-out, roof tarps and roof repairs and replacement, and cleaning and deodorization of clothing and furniture due to smoke/fire events. We are on-call 24 hours a day/7 days a week and prepared to handle any emergency that a homeowner may encounter. In addition, as a licensed, ge..Recent Review:Paul Davis Restorations (PDR) was the primary contractor for our full kitchen remodel through Lowe’s. To say the project was completely mismanaged is a gross understatement. Much if the problems were caused by Lowe’s but many were due to PDR. Starting with never having set times to work, always a “window” of a few hours which were frequently missed anyway. I can say that, in general, the PDR workers were good and professional, but the organization of work and the timeliness were awful. If you want a project to be completed on or close to schedule, have daily cleanup and accurate estimates of progress, etc. go elsewhere! I made contact with the PDR owner. He responded to me, once. After that he completely ignored my requests to intervene and even changed his email address! Our five month remodel took the better part of a year. I also had to redo some of their work and complete some of it myself. I had to act as project manager even though there were three different people assigned through PDR and Lowe’s for that task. Never again will I use Lowe’s or PDRDaniel B.
- Business Description:Being a general contractor, Case Restoration Company has the ability to restore your property completely, from the clean up to the rebuild. We use only the most up to date equipment and offer a wide variety of services such as: catastrophic damage restoration, water damage clean up, mold removal, air duct cleaning, stone, tile, & carpet cleaning, demolition, and so much more. You can put your trust in our professionals as they are all trained, certified, and background checked. We are the onl..Recent Review:A job quoted as 2 weeks went from April to October of 2018 and the bill was just settled in October of 2020. I wish I did not know this company for one day, let alone two and a half years! The majority of the work done on the interior of the unit had to be redone by other, competent workers from a different company. We never knew if they would show or not. Contractor assigned to us at first left company how far the project was finished. We did not consider that a bad thing as the contractor was nowhere to be found and did not respond two phone calls or texts. We had to call the company to shame him into contacting us when we had issues. Quality of work by the subcontractors was absolutely unacceptable to us and the company agreed to reduce our bill by the cost of hiring our own workers to redo their attempt at the work. The next contractor assigned to us left the company before things were finalized as well. A person working with us on reducing the bill Fire cost to repair the work they did also left the company before things were finished. If this sounds like a well-run operation you would like to do business with, go for it! The only good I can say is that roof has not leaked since the subcontractors they hired fixed it and I am rid of themMary M.
- Business Description:Reliant is divided into several divisions to meet all of our clients needs and allow for a one call service to save time and money for our client baseRecent Review:Very professional. Chris was thorough in his evaluation. Discussed each problem area and explained thoroughly what the problem was. However, two weeks have passed, no estimate. The deadline to submit the estimate for repairs is less than 24 hours from now. Despite repeated calls and requests for the estimate, I have not received a response. This lack of timeliness will cost me adversely. I am very disappointed. <br /Valerie H.
- Business Description:We are a firm that specializes in emergency water and fire damage. Our goal is to take a terrible situation in your life and make it bearable, maybe even enjoyable! We strive to return your home to pre-loss condition as quickly and painlessly as possible. Please don't hesitate to call us with any questions regarding your water, fire, or mold damage situation. Visit our website at www.apexworks.comRecent Review:Our home insurance company suggested this firm. The communication process between the estimator, the office , and the work crew was poor. The estimate presented was vastly different from the actual work performed. The work done to repair the roof and ceiling damage was very goodMarcia N.
- Business Description:General Contractor with 1 Million Dollar Residential Commercial and Industrial License. Fully bonded and insured. Water Mold Smoke certified cleanup and mitigation thru IICRC certification. HAGG engineering for residential and commercial inspections of all roofing material
- Business Description:AASD are restoration consultants when fire, water or wind damages your building or home. Our IPD (Inspection and Preliminary Determination) methods will take a critical appraisal of the damages in designing a Scope of Work for restoration. Our solid scientific practices and state of the art technologies which quantify, expose and report these findings with specific conclusions and recommendations. AASD will continue to consult and manage the project throughout the entire term and process ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful biohazard cleanup service articles
The Internet of Things is connecting us with devices in more ways than ever before, but what does it mean for smart homes and for your home security system?
Find out how to prevent mold in your bathrooms, basement and kitchen and when to call an inspector or mold remediation company for a professional opinion.
Find biohazard cleanup companies in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
biohazard cleanup companies in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Biosweep of Tennessee LLC2125 Homestead Ln
- Biosweep of Tennessee LLC
- Environmental Solutions, Inc.PO Box 356
- Environmental Solutions, Inc.
- Global Plasma Solutions10 Mall Terrace
- Global Plasma Solutions
- Iron Home Consruction320 Isaac Dr
- Iron Home Consruction
- Leslie's Roofing LLC6220 Falcon Ln
- Leslie's Roofing LLC
- Martin Construction & Restoration Co101 Dudley St
- Martin Construction & Restoration Co
- ServiceMaster Fire & Water Restoration by GM147 Space Park S
- ServiceMaster Total Restoration Services201 Molly Walton Dr
- SERVPRO of Belle Meade/West Nashville2322 Clifton Ave
- SERVPRO OF MADISON - GOODLETTSVILLE813 MADISON INDUSTRIAL RD
- SERVPRO of Maury & Giles Counties222 E James Campbell Blvd
- SERVPRO of South Nashville750 Old Hickory Boulevard, Bldg 2, Suite 150
- SERVPRO of Williamson County1014 Columbia Ave
- SERVPRO of Wilson County129 South Side Park Drive
- Swan Floor Care1176 Bayard Ave
- ServiceMaster Fire & Water Restoration by GM