You want to keep your family safe, so you may wonder how to tell if your home has asbestos. Since asbestos is invisible to the naked eye, you can look for signs of the material, but you should hire a professional to confirm the presence of asbestos.
Get matched with top asbestos removal services in Nashville, TN
There are 1 highly-rated local asbestos removal services.
Recent Asbestos Removal Reviews in Nashville
- Handi AndyIt went fine. The Handi Andy employee was prompt and helpful. It was a pretty small job, but I didn't trust myself with the track lighting. The employee allayed my worries about possible problems with the track lighting and installed the new fixtures quickly. He stuck around to look at a job we'd like Handi Andy to do at another time, communicated with Andy (Drew) and gave us an estimate
- Handi AndyAndy was very prompt and generous with his time in coming out and talking with me about my houses foundation and structure. He has a background in structural engineering and was able to give me some additional ideas for fixing our sloped floors that multiple other bidders didn't mention. Rather than pushing the need for a big job for his company, he laid out the options and even shared his personal opinion on what he would do in my shoes, even though it wasn't the most profitable direction for his company. I'm still figuring out what, if anything, we need to do to address some of the sloping floor/settlement issues in our house. But, I was impressed by Andy's knowledge, generosity and reluctance to sell me a big job. He spent at least 30 minutes with me, not counting the commute time, and didn't make a dollar. If we do decide to go the route of doing some repair work, he'll be my first call
- Handi AndyNot good. Had James Fineman on phone to tell Andy what needed to coinside with roof that was put on. Andy refused to talk to him. Job was not done right. Charged $55 to pick up materials at Hope Depot 1.7 miles away. Might be good for what he did. Did not do back part as he said I didn't pay him enough, he did buy the siding. Still no siding on that part, so siding is on ground
Asbestos Removal Services in Nashville
- Business Description:Since 1986, TriStar has been Nashville's trusted source for residential and commercial construction services.Recent Review:TriStar exceeded my expectations on my kitchen and bathroom remodel. They were professional, timely, and met all of my needs for what I wanted renovated and how I wanted it to look. I will be using them again for my next project.Clair C.
- Business Description:We are a strong and professional company with high standards who started in the industry in 1991. Our goal is to provide the best home improvement Nashville and the surrounding areas have to offer. We seek for a familiar and family-oriented relationship so that when we are done with one job, you will call us back on the next project or at the time of your repair needs. For best response, please call directly at 615-506-2860. Sometimes it takes a day or two to get to email. Please look at our ..Recent Review:His price went up on the service once started.Clara R.
- Business Description:1st Choice Home Inspections was founded in 2002 by Tommy Kirby. We are a multi-inspector firm servicing East TN as well as the Greater Nashville Area. Our inspectors are licensed by the State of Tennessee and members of InterNACHI. We provide great care to our clients by performing the best inspection possible. Tommy and his team have performed thousands of residential home inspections throughout Tennessee. After Hurricane Katrina, Tommy was one of a select group of licensed home inspectors h..Recent Review:Perfect very good I used them multiple timesBrian E.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are..Ronald T.
- Business Description:35 years of experience. 2 employees. Indoor Air Quality Sampling and Inspection. NO remediation work. Charges determined by the job. Free phone estimates. Additional phone numbers: Office: 855-825-7770 or Direct / Text: 318-288-536Recent Review:This guy makes it seem routine. He makes an appointment and he keeps it. He shows up and actually does what he told me on the phone he was going to do. He billed the same amount he quoted us. Sound non exceptional? Try navigating this field and this is an exceptional performanceJames E.
- Business Description:For more than 30 years Rolyn has helped property owners and managers through major disasters, everyday emergencies, and reconstruction, providing a full range of property damage restoration and reconstruction services to properties of all types. As one of the nation’s leading disaster restoration and reconstruction contractors, Rolyn has the skilled manpower, equipment and financial resources of a large company, but the agility, responsiveness, and personal service you expect from a smaller f..
- Business Description:Knarr Remediation + Restoration, has 10+ years experience in all areas of disaster restoration and emergency services. Our expertise, quality assurance and ethics have made us Middle Tennessee’s premier disaster response company for those facing property damage restoration – residential, commercial or industrial. Our licensed and insured team is known for our reliability, attention to detail and quality customer service. Water and moisture extraction Fire and smoke damage mitigation Mold re..
- Business Description:Environmental Solutions, Inc (ESI) is a full service firm with years of experience in the folowing services: * Asbestos * Lead Based Paint * Mold Remediation * Demolition * Smoke/Fire and Water Restoration Regardless of the projece magnitude, ESI offers a comprehensive range of services to meet the needs of commercial, industrial or residential owners and contractors. Environmental Solutions, Inc. offers a one-on-one service level that larger organizations cannot provide. In addition, ESI ..
- Business Description:Griffin Waste is a roll off dumpster company specializing in smaller sized (10 yard) dumpsters.Recent Review:I have used Griffin Waste three times now. They offer one size dumpster, which seems smallish but is quite sufficient, at least for my needs. Their pricing is reasonable and everyone I have dealt with has been professional, courteous, and helpful. I have had no problems at all with their services and will use them againAshley D.
- Business Description:General Contractor with 1 Million Dollar Residential Commercial and Industrial License. Fully bonded and insured. Water Mold Smoke certified cleanup and mitigation thru IICRC certification. HAGG engineering for residential and commercial inspections of all roofing material
Explore our Solution Center for helpful asbestos removal service articles
Asbestos removal costs an average of $1,900. Most jobs will cost between $1,100 and $2,800.
Air quality testing can pinpoint problems and help identify solutions. A professional indoor air quality tests costs $400 on average.
Find asbestos removal services in
- Whites Creek
- Old Hickory
- La Vergne
- Mount Juliet
- Ashland City
- Kingston Springs
asbestos removal services in Nashville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Camelot Roof Cleaning & Exterior Solutions425 North Thompson Lane 88
- Camelot Roof Cleaning & Exterior Solutions
- Environmental Solutions, Inc.PO Box 356
- Environmental Solutions, Inc.
- Griffin Waste106 Mission Court Suite 105
- Griffin Waste
- Leslie's Roofing LLC6220 Falcon Ln
- Leslie's Roofing LLC
- Nashville Urban Contracting1308 Old Gratton Rd
- Nashville Urban Contracting
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters3423 Piedmont Rd NE STE 350
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters
- Valor Project Management & ConsultingP.O. Box 158718
- Valor Project Management & Consulting