Compare quotes from top central vacuum repair services
Get matched with top central vacuum repair services in Modesto, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local central vacuum repair services.
Central Vacuum Cleaners in Modesto
- Business Description:Lighting and laundry repairs. Heating and air conditioning repairs. Door, window, ceiling, roof, and building repairs. Floor, stair, and piping repairs. All your building repair and maintenance needs.
- Business Description:Specializing in handyman services! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:The service was good. He was prompt, on time, and he was always working. He cleans up after work. I would recommend him.art t.
- Business Description:We are a very creative and detail craftsmanship company which it's sole goal is to provide excellent service an beautify your home through renovations and or additions.Recent Review:Showed up late for estimate on Sunday. Today is Wednesday and he has ye to email his estimatePeggy C.
- Business Description:I am an independent licensed electrical contractor.Recent Review:Gary removed the old fluorescent box light from our kitchen and installed recessed lighting. He also installed recessed lighting in our great room. It is beautiful, and we couldn't be happier. Gary was also great at troubleshooting and fixing various electrical issues which had been plaguing our home. Issues all resolved quickly! He was professional and answered any and all questions. He was also flexible and really worked to fit around our schedule. He lent wonderful suggestions which helped not only with the "nuts and bolts" aspects of our project but with the decorative too. We'll absolutely call Gary again! <br /Amber B.
- Business Description:Ace of trades is a one stop shop to any and all needs. From fencing to tile and even oil changes, we do it all. Concrete, asphalt, landscaping, mechanics, moving, even accounting and business management. Our team is made up of individuals from many backgrounds with years of experience. You need a Jack of all trades, call the Ace of Trades. Do you have something we've never done before? We'll learn it and buy the equipment while holding ourselves to a standard of quality that holds a money ba..
- Business Description:"Let us make your home your masterpiece" We handle all aspects of remodeling, rehab, new construction...you name it and we can do it or have a sub who can. Small local business that has been around with our sister company New Day Construction for many many year
- Business Description:We specialize in providing the best security services and products for your home business and ranch
- Business Description:Clear Wire Inc, we are a company that service Electrical and Security
- Business Description:C&J Marvan EnterpriseRecent Review:unknownSharon M.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Been in business since 1976. We are involved from a house or business under construction to buildings that are all ready built. Most systems can be installed in existing homes and businesses with minimum or no damageRecent Review:I received an email advertising a 'free' system upgrade. I called and spoke to Alahandra (please excuse the spelling) and made an appointment for the 24th, between 9 and 12AM. The morning of the 24th, the phone rang, but I did not get to it in time. I called the office to make sure, if it was them calling, that I wouldn't miss my appointment. Alahandra told me she would check and get back to me. When she called back, she asked me if I was calling about the 'free' upgrade. I said yes and then was told that I wasn't on the schedule. She said she could put me on the schedule for the following week. When I asked what day, she requested I tell her when I was available. I said Monday. She said that they are closed on Mondays. I said Tuesday. She said okay and that it would be $40/month. I now pay $300 a year for monitoring. I told her to never mind about the 'free' upgrade. I re-read the initial email and did not find it to say that my monthly monitoring charges would increase. How is this a free upgrade? I'm thinking of canceling everything with California Built InRick M.
Find central vacuum repair services in
- French Camp
central vacuum repair services in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 447 Handymen LLC
- 447 Handymen LLC
- Altamirano Handyman Services
BAY POINT, California
- Altamirano Handyman Services
- Donald Mount ConstructionPO Box 4279
- Donald Mount Construction
- Gary D Nance5314 Benjamin Ct
- Gary D Nance
- Precise Home Cleaning4337 Finney Rd
- Precise Home Cleaning
- S BUILDERS520 Coralwood rd
- S BUILDERS