Painting cabinets is a budget-friendly alternative to replacing them. Learn more about oil, enamel, and hybrid paint to find the best type for your project.
Get matched with top cabinet refinishers in Modesto, CA
There are 7 highly-rated local cabinet refinishers.
Recent Cabinet Refacing Reviews in Modesto
- KMJ RefacingKMJ Refacing did an amazing job making our 39 year old kitchen new again, gorgeous, and up to date. Ken was great to work with putting everything together just the way we wanted. Communication was outstanding in keeping us posted every step of the way. Have to give a call out to Jose for all his hard work. Arriving on time and staying until all the days work was completed. Hard to believe everything was completed from start to finish in one and half weeks. If your looking to upgrade your cabinets we certainly recommend KMJ Refacing
- G.Z.L PaintingAdam and his crew did an amazing job. They were timely, polite and paid very good attention to detail. I would highly recommend using G. Z. L. and will definitely hire them back for future jobs! Excellent company producing beautiful results!
- G.Z.L PaintingExcellent job!!! They were very neat and cleaned up after the work was done.. they showed up on time to work and I trusted them in my home. Definitely will use them again
- Tracy Lennon PaintingExcellent. Tracy’s team also helped install security lights & build/paint a ramp for disabled access. Tracy went above & beyond to check on work & make adjustments if needed.
- Tracy Lennon PaintingTracy and his crew were thorough and did an excellent job. Tracy was easy to work with and very helpful.
- Adrian ConstructionThis project was a complete do-over of a handicapped shower that had been originally established in 1990 and had suffered repeated damage through the years due to disabled son's lack of mobility and balance. It also entailed repairing damaged walls and floor. My son Rick picked out the tile for both areas and Donovan consulted both of us on every decision that was made with a sensitivity to limitations in the process. Could not have picked a better contractor for our project and highly recommend and commend him as a true professional
- Lancaster PaintingWe had a great experience with Lancaster Painter. From our estimator Toby to the project manager Raul and all those that worked on our home. They were very hard working and professional. The cabinets and staircase turned out beautiful! They were also very kind to my kids throughout the entire project, which always wins me over :
- STOCKDALE PREMIER CABINET REFACINGWorkers showed up on time and ready to go to work with all the needed equipment and materials to do the job. First day was spent filling all holes and cracks (many) and painting ceiling, moving furniture away from walls and out of harms way, Day 2 was sanding repairs and painting walls and wood frames and window sills,day three was painting exterior door after it was repaired. Workers were neat and clean and organized during the whole process all work was professionally done and to our satisfaction and in a timely matter
- Tracy Lennon PaintingMy girls and I are very pleased with Tracys work.We only wanted the bathroom repairs done ,but after seeing his work, asked him to paint our entire interior. I had him paint every room a different color with accent walls in seven of my rooms ,as well as my Dallas Cowboy game room with hand painted stripes across the top. He also painted all of my interior doors and trim. My patio paint was peeling from the sun, and I had him pressure wash and paint all the trim. This whole job only took six days,Tracy and his crew were very professional ,and the quality was excellent.Best price in town
- AAA Painters CorporationAAA-Painters has done two jobs for us in the past year. When we purchased our home, they painted the entire interior, including the closets before we moved in. When they got done, the owner said he thought the baseboards looked shabby compared to the rest of the house and so they painted them...even though we never asked and they weren't included in the bid! They had to cover some really dark colors from the previous owners and did a great job. The time line of starting and finishing the work was a narrow window since we had to be out of our rental just one short week after closing escrow. They started and finished exactly when they said they would, which helped us complete one other project before moving in. Their work was excellent, lines were perfect, and the painters were very clean and professional. Since they did such a great job, we knew we wanted to call them when we were ready to paint the exterior trim and porch railings this fall. AAA-Painters came through again. They arrived first thing in the morning and began work, completing the project before 5pm. It was, once again, very well done; no dripped paint, clean lines, smooth coverage. We highly recommend AAA-Painters. Dan & Diane Domeie
Cabinet Refacing Contractors in Modesto
- Business Description:We offer every thing from general maintenance to full remodels. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I was very impressed with the work that was done. The kitchen remodel come out better than expected. I hired them for a second job and can wait to see how my new floors turn out.Amber R.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Adam and his crew did an amazing job. They were timely, polite and paid very good attention to detail. I would highly recommend using G. Z. L. and will definitely hire them back for future jobs! Excellent company producing beautiful results!Christie W.
- Business Description:JV Cabinets specializes in creating custom cabinetry for dream kitchens as well as every room in your home. We are a locally owned and operated company which serves the entire Bay Area, Sacramento, Yuba City, and surrounding locales. With 30 years of experience, we have a well established reputation for creating superior quality cabinets. If you can imagine it – we can build itRecent Review:Family run business that takes pride in their work and craftsmanship. We are almost complete with the project but I can tell anyone that is considering JV Cabinets to not hesitate and have them on your bid list. Our kitchen is looking beautiful!! Well done JV Cabinets, and thank you!!Alan F.
- Business Description:Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my busine..Recent Review:Tracy Lennon Painting did an awesome job transforming our home. Dakota and crew use quality materials and paint, repaired cracks prior to applying the paint and made our home look 10 years younger. Dakota and crew were very professional, showed up early for work daily, worked hard and fast, and cleaned up work area. Tracy Lennon, the owner provided a fair estimate and competitive pricing, came for visual inspection and got us on calendar the next day! We are very happy with the results and plan on calling them again when it's time to paint the inside of our home. Highly recommendedToni J.
- Business Description:Lancaster Painting is locally owned and has 25 years of experience in residential & commercial painting. We are fully staffed & equipped to handle any size interior & exterior painting project throughout the Central Valley, and have earned a reputation for dependability, quality service and workmanship. To help with the process of "turning your house into a home" we provide our customers with a Project Leader, specifically assigned to their painting project from start to finish. While teamin..Recent Review:Eddie was very helpful in planning and working with our budget. The painters were very pleasant and patient with my 3 year old running around. They were also very efficient and the paint came out beautiful. Love Lancaster PaintingShelby H.
- Business Description:Colorblast Painting has been serving the Tri-Valley & East Bay Area’s in all phases of residential and commercial painting since 2010. We focus on giving our customers 100% customer service on every one of our painting projects. Special attention to detail is giving during our prep work to guarantee that you will get a quality paint job that will be lasting and durable for many years to come. We are offering $400 off all residential and commercial Exterior Painting and $350.00 off all interio..Recent Review:On a deadline, so requested few companies to give a quote. They said they would show up, but never did. Trust level not too high on companies who can't manage their calendars.Rajiv Y.
- Business Description:Adrian Construction is a private locally owned General Contracting Company. We have ten employees that strive to provide our customers with high quality work and fair prices. We specialize in general remodeling, kitchens, bathrooms, tile, drywall, painting, and flooring. We do everything that has to do with a residential homeRecent Review:i first needed base molding in the guest bath and kitchen. they did this work and it was beautiful. also needed texture on one wall redone. they contracted that work to aderholt drywall and it was exceptional. to have that work done, i waited five months because they were "busy". the total duration of that work was 1.25 days. seven months after that work was done, i still did not have an estimate for replacing the flooring in my entire house, or any of the other whole house remodel i wanted to do. i went in twice and selected materials. i called several times asking for estimates and a time frame to begin replacing my floors, but they never responded. it had now been one full year without any estimates for my projects, no time frame, nobody interested at all. i don't know what happened to this company. at first, everybody was very pleasant to communicate with. did they have me mixed up with somebody else for whom they did not want to work? had they changed owners? i recently went in to their store to ask about a product, and they behaved as if it was a ridiculous inconvenience for anybody to ask about their products and services. they promised to call me with the information i needed but, of course, they never did. also, somebody should remind the women behind the desk that, even if you're whispering, people in the store can hear what you're saying. if it isn't nice, you should probably wait until people are not in the store. overall, i have to give this company a score of one star because of their terrible customer service skills, non-existent follow-up, and general disinterest in their customers. if you're not interested in a job, at the very least you should let the customer know so they can move onanne b.
- Business Description:Home improvement company specializing in window replacement, doors, patio covers, LifeRooms, sunrooms, siding, solar and HVAC Systems. We are committed to providing you with the highest level of customer satisfaction & finest home improvement products available. We've been in business since 1995. We are Diamond Certified and are rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. Our competitive pricing guarantee ensures we will meet or beat any competitor's written quotes. We have many different finan..Recent Review:It went well. They did a good job and were in and out quickly. No issues.rita r.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:It was okay, he was a gentlemen. I was happy.Rose E.
- Business Description:We are a general building contractor offering residential and commercial new construction and remodeling, from kitchen and baths to restaurants and tenant improvements and everything in between.Recent Review:Accommodating with attention to detail- reliable and creative, fair pricing, and good follow through!Laurie L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cabinet refacing contractor articles
Choosing new cabinet hardware is a fun balance of practicality and design. Costs range between under $100 and up to five figures, though, so budgeting and knowing which materials you can afford is key. This cost guide breaks it all down.
A lot goes into kitchen cabinetry, and the more cabinet terminology you know, the better equipped you’ll be to design your dream kitchen. Use our guide to learn about common cabinet types, parts, materials, and finishes so you can start planning.
Find cabinet refinishers in
- French Camp
cabinet refinishers in Modesto
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3Day Remodel1169 S Main, Unit #253
- 3Day Remodel
- A Nelson Finish Carpentry1955 Taylor Ave
- AAA Painters Corporation1500 Held Drive #52
- Adrian Construction3424 Oakdale Rd
- All Phase Property Services Inc10734 Lands End Dr
- Arellanes handyman service2029 college ave
- Armando's Cabinets2416 Nickerson Dr Ste#4
- Art's Painting1921 Edsel Ave.
- A Nelson Finish Carpentry
- C&J Marvin Enterprise495 S. Goldenstate
- CAM Construction & Maintenance Services
- Capitol City Handyman Services10734 Lands End Dr
- Colorblast Painting534 Lewelling Blvd. Unit A
San Leandro, California
- Crown Painting Inc.PO Box 1845
- CSA Home and Business Services
- Custom Decor Cabinetry1431 Angie Ave
- C&J Marvin Enterprise
- G G & G CABINETS3420 S HIGHWAY 99
- G G & G CABINETS
- INDERJIT S TOOR CONSTRUCTION2309 Teneya Dr. Suite A
- INDERJIT S TOOR CONSTRUCTION
- O'day PaintingPO Box 4094
- O'day Painting
- Quintero Painting2800 Raceway Ct
- Quintero Painting
- S BUILDERS520 Coralwood rd
- Scott Redenbaugh ConstructionPO Box 1503
- SEARS100 VINTAGE FAIRE MALL VINTAGE FAIRE
- Spiffy's Landscaping & Design16548 Silkwood Ct
- STOCKDALE PREMIER CABINET REFACING1118 W FREMONT ST
- S BUILDERS
- The Lopez Company2914 Crestwood Ct
- The Painting Specialist317 Prospect St
- The Perfect Closet3824 Sunny Rd
- TJ Handyman
- TONY'S CUSTOM WOODWORKS4622 GLASS CT BLDG H
- Top Notch Construction & Remodel Inc1224 Yorktown Ln
- Torre Reich Construction Inc.219 N. Broadway St.
- Tracy Lennon Painting1445 W Willow St
- True Finish1636 E Lake Creek Dr
- The Lopez Company