Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Milwaukee, WI
There are 5 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Milwaukee
- Pool WizardsThe owner and his guys were excellent to work with. The owner is extremely knowledgeable and explained the whole process, start to finish. My husband and I are so pleased with our pool! Can't wait to start swimming in it!
- Pool WizardsWe are so pleased with the professionalism and quality of our installation. The process was clear, we knew what to expect and what was expected of us. They took care to leave minimal damage (which is amazing considering the spring time wetness) and had quick follow-up to any concerns we had. I would highly recommend Pool Wizards to anyone looking for pool installations, questions, repairs, etc. Very knowledgeable and you can tell they enjoy their work
- Inground Specialists IncFantastic! Best experience with contractors of all contract work performed on my house remodel! Price was very fair, work was scheduled and completed as ageeed. Work exceeded my expectations! Whole experience was better than expected. I had many people ask for referral information after seeing my pool. After talking with several (almost all) inground pool installers/builders, I wouldn't ever consider building another inground pool if I couldn't use the company. They were the best contractors I have ever worked with!!! Loved these guys
- Boneck's Professional Pool Builders IncThe Boneck's open and close the pool every year the price is fair. Whenever we need something that are there within a day or two even during their busy season. They are polite and very professional. I would not recommend any other company for pool work.
- Inground Specialists IncDon was wonderful! Couldn't have asked for someone more knowledgeable. We had bought a foreclosed home that had an indoor pool and it was our first experience with a pool. It needed a lot of work (new liner for sure and we weren't sure what else would be needed since it had been unused for so long). I had originally wanted to turn it into a salt water pool since I had read that it's better for your skin/hair and I didn't want the whole house to smell like chlorine. Don had pointed out that if I did that then the metal duct work in that room would eventually rust because of the salt water evaporation - I didn't even think of that! He also showed me that we already had a mineral system installed which would help eliminate the chlorine smell. If he would have just done what I wanted to do it would have cost us thousands of dollars in repair down the line. He installed the new liner which took only a few hours and we filled it up with a hose instead of paying extra for a water truck (also on his recommendation saving us money since it's a smaller pool (16X8). He came out the next day to check on it and fire up the system which hadn't been run in years. One of the motors was not working so he replaced that and showed us what was all needed for maintenance - everything from adding chlorine tablets to shutting everything down and purging the system to change the filters. Once we were finished he gave us his card and said we could call if we had any questions - his motto is better to call then try to guess what to do and do it wrong and then you have a bigger problem - he made us feel very comfortable. After the pool was up and running we filled up the hot tub and cleaned that out and found out the motor was burned out in that too! We called a spa specialist and they came out and told us what motor to get and we ordered it online, and then when we called the spa place back they said they were too busy to install it! We thought we would give Don a call to see if he could recommend anyone and bless his heart he came out and did it himself - he's an Angel
- Boneck's Professional Pool Builders IncThey are great. They put our pool in about 20 years ago and have been servicing it ever since. They have had good service. If we call they are here the next day.
- Inground Specialists IncWe were very pleased with Don’s approach and ultimately his execution of installing our pool last summer. Don was very detailed from the beginning and kept us completely informed as the project progressed. His years of experience and the fact that he was on site doing the work himself gave us complete confidence the install cut no corners and small things were done to ensure ease of maintenance and serviceability for years to come. Don’s straightforward approach with no fluff or sales speak was very much appreciated. We had a number of other companies out to provide quotes and Don was the only one who was actually going to do the work himself. During the process we made several changes to which he was very open and accommodating. He also assisted us in saving some landscaping and his grading at the end was of such high quality it definitely saved us money on landscaping services. The finished product looks great and Don was great to work with thanks to his simple and honest personality and old school attention to detail
- Boneck's Professional Pool Builders IncThey were very meticulous and offered competitive prices. It is a family owned business and they are experienced men, which are knowledgeable in their field and very reliable. They go above and beyond and if I could give them an A+ I would.
- Penguin PoolsEverything went smoothly from start to finish and there were no significant weather delays. I was very impressed by this company and every person I talked to.
- Boneck's Professional Pool Builders IncWe couldn't have been more pleased. They started on time, stuck to the estimates and worked with all the contractors to make sure they were on time and did quality work. Barry called us in the evenings before work was to be performed so we would know what to expect. I had heard from others that these guys were the best and I couldn't agree more. The best contractor experience I have ever had
Swimming Pool Companies in Milwaukee
- Business Description:Serving the Elkhorn, WI area for 15 years, trust our professionals to think outside of the box to provide you with the best solutions, friendliest service, and a job that's done right the first time. Our residential landscaping services include: Tree planting Tree maintenance Sodding and seeding Topsoil Grading Mulching Landscape lighting New Fiberglass Pool Install We'll keep your lawn and landscape in tip-top shape all year long, as our services are available year-round. Contact ..Recent Review:Superior Landscaping did a great job. They were very professional, arrived when they said they would and got the job done in 1 week.Jackie G.
- Business Description:Full service design, build and remodel contractor. Servicing SE Wisconsin since 2016. Our team does it all from light updates to full renovations. Our experience team of installers is ready to transform your vision to realityRecent Review:We couldn't be happier with the work that Construct Boss did for us. We had an idea of what we wanted, and with the suggestions they gave, or basement turned out better than we hoped for. The entire basement was done on time and on budgetTim H.
- Business Description:New business as of 2018 , with over 20 years in construction experience. I am easy to work with and pride myself on quality work for a fair price ! I would love to earn your business and trust , just give me that opportunity and you will not disappointedRecent Review:Everything went very smooth. John was very good with communication. Very happy with everything.Brandon P.
- Business Description:Kayak Pools Midwest is your one-stop-shop for home recreation! We will design, customize, and install the pool of your dreams. We offer a free virtual consultation process and special discounts to help you achieve a backyard vacation that you and your family can enjoy for years to come! Ask us about our Demo Homesite program to see if you qualify to save thousands on your new pool! Contact us directly today to schedule your free consultation by calling 800.31.KAYAK option 1 or visit our websi..Recent Review:Due to material shortages during the Covid-19 pandemic Kayak Pools has kept us up to date and have communicated all issues. The customer service manager has been wonderful to work with.Robert J.
- Business Description:Pool Wizards is truly a company who strives for perfection on every job. Pool Wizards employees have been trained in all aspects of professional pool service, maintenance, repair, and renovation. Pool Wizards regularly participates in educational seminars designed to keep them on the cutting-edge of the latest technologies and products emerging in the pool and spa industry. Pool Wizards passion for pools is unparalleled. We enjoy building a great working relationship with prospective homeowne..Recent Review:WE PURCHASED OUR POOL IN MAY. IT WAS VERY DIFFICULT TO LOCK DOWN ((WITH POOL WIZARDS) WHEN OUR POOL WOULD FINALLY BE INSTALLED. I UNDERSTAND THIS YEAR WAS OFF THE CHARTS FOR POOL SALES AND INSTALLATION DEMANDS BUT EVEN SO, CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOP NOTCH AND WAS NOT (REGARDING ANY TYPE OF CONTACT). FOUND OUT SHORTLY BEFORE THE POOL WAS INSTALLED THAT THE OUTLINING WOULD NOT BE DONE SAME DAY. WE UNDERSTOOD DUE TO THE DEMAND OF POOL INSTALLATIONS YET TO BE DONE FOR THE SUMMER AND WE WERE TOLD THEY WOULD BE BACK IN 2-3 WEEKS. IT HAS NOW BEEN 7-8 WEEKS AND I CANNOT GET A RETURN PHONE CALL OR EMAIL REGARDING FINISHING MY JOB. SAME DAY OUR POOL WAS INSTALLED I REQUESTED THE EXTENDED WARRANTY FOR THE POOL LINER AND WAS TOLD THAT COULD BE PAID FOR AND TAKEN CARE OF AT THE SAME TIME WHEN THEY CAME BACK TO FINISH OUR POOL OUTLINING.... BEING THAT I CANNOT GET CONTACT FROM JASON OR ANYONE ON HIS TEAM, I AM CONCERNED NOW THAT I WILL NOT HAVE THIS WARRANTY. WINTER IS COMING AND WE STILL HAVE A LARGE MOAT-TYPE HOLE AROUND OUR ENTIRE POOL THAT I DO NOT WANT SNOW GETTING INTO AND FREEZING UP AGAINST THE POOL WALL.... I AM JUST AT A LOSS. I HAVE EMAILED AND LEFT MULTIPLE VOICEMAILS. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLEAngie K.
- Business Description:Penguin Pools specializes in Vinyl Liner & Fiberglass inground swimming pools along with spas, custom water features, and designer concrete patios. Our maintenance department offers you weekly pool cleaning and service along with any repair work that you might haveRecent Review:I reached out to Penguin Pools as I need our liner replaced. I was sent a quote with a contract to be sent back along with 60% of the quoted price and 3 liner design choices as materials were going in and out of stock almost daily. I signed the contract, sent a check for almost $4,000 as well as 3 liner choices on 5/12. I received an email that my pool would be opened the week of the 24th and the tech would be measuring the liner at that time to order the new one. I reached out to find out if I was able to find the exact date as I did not want to leave my gate unlocked for a week and I was told they would notify me a day prior to their arrival. Thursday the 27th late afternoon I reached out as I had not heard back and received an email the morning of the 28th stating that due to staff shortages and weather (weather had not been bad) they were behind but were hoping for Friday or Saturday. I expressed my concern was more about getting the liner measured and ordered and they assured me it would be measured at time of opening and they would be there that day. The tech did in fact show up and was very pleasant but advised me that he was unable to measure due to the pool not being clear. I would think when they scheduled this, they should be aware that pools are not clean at opening after being closed all winter. In years past, when I've had my pool opened, the tech brushes down the liner and hot tub, chlorine is in the tube, the skimmer is set correctly, the overflow spa is correctly operating. None of these things occurred on top of the liner not being measured. I reached out on June 1st with my concerns and was told the pool needs to be clear to measure. Although that is all logical to me, why was it not scheduled differently as they should know this if they are in the pool business. I was advised to send pictures and they would get me scheduled. I immediately sent photos and requested to be scheduled asap to get the liner ordered as it is a month wait for the liner and materials are what they are. I expressed I was concerned about the install due to the misinformation up to this point and have yet to hear back. I emailed them in the morning 6/4/21 requesting to just have my money refunded minus the pool opening since they could not have the courtesy to respond to my concerns or schedule the lining measurement, still no response. It appears once they have your money, they do not feel the need to do much beyond the minimal. I can understand if they are short staffed or busy but how hard is it to reply to an email? If I received an email, even if late in the evening I could respect that but nothing. Unfortunate that a company doesn't care about their customers. I will be contacting my attorney to get my money back and work with a company that values their customers. Very frustrated to say the leastBonnie G.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:USES SUBS FOR WATER, ELECTRIC & CONCRETE, COST DETERMINED BY THE HOUR + TRAVEL CHARGES, 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE TECH CHARGED AT DOUBLE TIME.Recent Review:We hired Aqua-Fun Pools to install the new hot tub we purchased. We confirmed with them the move date that worked for our schedule three weeks out, one week out, and 24 hours in advance. During each phone call, site visit, and email they agreed they would complete the installation as discussed on the date desired. Two hours after the truck delivered the hot tub to our driver way the General Manager Jim decided he was no longer interested in doing the installation on any date leaving us with a brand new hot tub sitting in the center of our driveway. After repeated request for him to reconsider he advise we call someone else. Aqua-Fun Pools is ran by unethical liars who leave you high and dry. Spend your money anywhere elseDIANA D.
- Business Description:Mid sized remodeling/ painting company. Serving both the Milwaukee, Wi area and the Jacksonville, Clean area
- Business Description:Payment due upon completion. $50 deposit to schedule.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Milwaukee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Green Energy Electric Company13833 W. Leola Drive
GREEN OAKS, Illinois
- Green Energy Electric Company
- Handyman Specialtiespo box 210222
- Handyman Specialties
- Inground Specialists Inc3771 S 24th St
- Inground Specialists Inc
- MetroShield LLC15984 west heritage lane
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- MetroShield LLC
- Rickysp o box 248 for mailing