Compare quotes from top phone companies
Get matched with top phone companies in Milwaukee, WI
There are 1 highly-rated local phone companies.
Recent Phone Company Reviews in Milwaukee
- INFINITY TELECOMM/DING-A-LING TELEPHONESThey did a good job and the phones are in excellent condition. They told when they would come and what it would be the cost approximately. They cleaned up after they finished. It was good service.
- VONAGEThe process was very easy. Ordered our primary number to be tranferred from SBC to Vonage online. The process took about 15 min online. The phone adapter arrived 3 days later with a temporary number. Vonage did all the work with SBC to transfer the existing number. Voice mail is email enabled to it will notify you of vm via email or deliver vm to email via a wave file. No additional charges for unlisted. Very easy to use for someone with basic computer skills at 1/2 the price of SBC
- SBC/AT&TI purchased one of the "slower" internet services, but it works great for my needs. I purchased a wireless router that came with a rebate (which took about 6 months to get). I haven't had any problems with the service, and was able to set it up myself with some phone tech support.
- CENTURYTELThey are a decent company to do business with, and the lesser of two evils where I live. I have two issues with their internet service. Although it's listed as an option, I cannot access e-mails on line once they have been downloaded at home. I've marked "leave messages on the server for (2) days" several times on the CenturyTel website and the preference will not save (although all other preferences are noted and work) (and yes, I've changed the preferences in outlook too. I've managed this simple request on work, another personal account, etc., without problems, so while I'm not terribly technically savvy, I'm at least smart enough to understand that this is a CenturyTel issue and not me). Therefore, if I see something at home, but am accessing my e-mails on the road later, I cannot see anything which I'd previously read at home (or, if I've stupidly not turned off my computer at home, I cannot access a single e-mail through this account all day). Also, the on-line e-mail access seems to have issues at least once a day for up to an hour. Highly inconvenient. I've had to call a few times regarding other issues (mostly user error) and have received very helpful and kind help on the phone. Now when I have an hour or so to sit on hold, I'll have to call and ask why these problems occur. The telephone service has been flawless. CenturyTel, like most providers, offers a price break if you have all services through them, they do also offer dish or cable (not sure which, the local channels are fine for my needs)
- SBCTHE INSTALLER WAS GOOD, BUT THE PRICES ARE ALWAYS HIGH WITH SBC. IF YOU CAN SELECT A COMPETITOR I WOULD.
- SBCBAD, BAD, BAD. WHEN I CALLED TO SET UP SERVICE, THEIR VOICE MAIL SAID TO APPLY ON-LINE FOR FASTER SERVICE, SO I DID. THE SITE SAID THEY WOULD CONNECT NEW SERVICE ON FRIDAY AND THAT THEY WOULD SEND A FOLLOW UP E-MAIL TO CONFIRM THE INSTALLATION. FRIDAY CAME AND WENT, NO E-MAIL AND NO INSTALLATION. MY HUSBAND CALLED TO INQUIRE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AND WAS TOLD THAT THEY HAD US DOWN FOR A MONDAY INSTALLATION AND THAT ONE OF US WOULD HAVE TO BE THERE. IF MY HUSBAND HAD NOT CALLED, WE WOULD NEVER HAVE KNOWN TO BE THERE. THE OPERATOR THEN TOLD MY HUSBAND THAT WE MADE THE MISTAKE BY ORDERING SERVICE ON LINE AND THAT SHE WOULD NEVER HAVE DONE SOMETHING SO IMPORTANT OVER THE INTERNET. THE OPERATOR ALSO REFUSED TO TRANSFER MY HUSBAND TO A SUPERVISOR, THEN THEY HAD THE GALL TO ASK IF MY HUSBAND WAS HAPPY WITH SBC'S SERVICE. THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO INSTALL SERVICE TODAY, BUT WE'LL SEE... WE WILL BE SWITCHING SERVICE, ONCE THE LINES ARE FINALLY TURNED ON
- THE NEIGHBORHOODTHE WHOLE BUSINESS WAS AWFUL, I WOULD NEVER DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN. THEY MADE PROMISE AFTER PROMISE BUT DID NOT DELIVER.
- SBCTELEPHONE SUPPORT SERVICE IS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. YOU'LL NEED A SYSTEMS EXPERT TO GET SERVICE OPERABLE WITH WINDOWS 99.
- INFINITY TELECOMM/DING-A-LING TELEPHONESI purchased new phones for our home in March of 2011 at the recommendation of a Ding-A-Ling salesman. The phones that they sold me were essentially an entire phone system for a business, NOT for individual home use. And of course this business phone system was extremely expensive. My family soon discovered that we could not figure out the phone system, even after we called in a specialist to configure it to home use. The specialist was very nice, but even he could not resolve the problem....its like putting a circle in a square peg. And no we are not elderly people who just can't figure it out, we have 2 children in grad school and a college student and even they were extremely frustrated with the phones. After 10 weeks of pulling our hair out over this new phone system, I gave up and decided to bring the phones back for store credit so we could purchase a more appropriate phone system (the phone system we should have been sold in the first place instead of an overly expensive phone system that was meant for a commercial business). Well this is when I really became fed up with Ding-A-Ling. I explained the problem and that I would like store credit, not a refund. A very angry little man refused to give me store credit despite the fact that I had all the warranty papers, the original receipt and one original box for the two phones. So not only was I sold a phone system that Ding-A-Ling should have never sold me just so they could squeeze an extra buck out of me, but they refused to give me store credit--a fair compromise for selling me the wrong phones that DO NOT WORK. I calmly tried to explain our plight but this angry man was having none of it---some customer service! So beware customers, the ding-a-lings over at Ding-A-Ling will try and sell you something you do not need and will not honor a store credit once you discover how they pulled the wool over your eyes. I will not be going back and neither should you
- SBCTHEY WERE SUPPOSE TO SHOW UP FROM 8:00 UNTIL NOON ON A MONDAY TO CHECK THE LINE AND INSTALL JACKS. THEY MADE A MISTAKE IN SCHEDULING AND PUT IT DOWN FOR TUESDAY. TO TOP IT OFF THE GUY CHECKING LINES IS NOT THE SAME PERSON WHO INSTALLS THE JACKS. THEY DID NOT BILL ME THE WAY I ASKED THEM TO EITHER.
Landline Phone Service in Milwaukee
- Business Description:We are a Retired Military Veteran of 25 years, We are proud to offer you Exclusive pricing that is unmatched to our Competitors. We offer 1 Free 2 Line Phone with the Purchase of Residential Service, Try before you buy, We are proud and confident in our Service and Products that we Ship your Phone ( S ) out Priority mail and you can try them for 30 days before your first payment is due! Our Goal is Complete Customer Service! Thank you for Supporting your MilitaryRecent Review:He setup the phone in advance to speed the process and did little things that shows his dedication and commitment to taking care of the customer. He made up a cat 5 cable for us to hook the internet to the phone and he explained all the features. He also called back to make sure we didn’t run into any problems. I advise anyone who has poor cell phone service and your missing your customers calls get you a landline for pennies a day and no more customers lost. Thanks Tony Aldrich Aldrich AppliancAldrich A.
- Business Description:Get big business communications at a small business price Let us show you how with any of our free V.I.P. Services Today, businesses like yours face tremendous pressure to stay connected. Customers expect your business to be ready and willing to provide excellent customer service—any time, any place. Employees are working in the office, on the road, and at home. To connect your employees and customers, you need a powerful, reliable communications system at an affordable price. AccuVoIP..
- Recent Review:DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS LONG DISTANCE SERVICE AND IF YOU ALREADY ARE, GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING TO CANCEL THE SERVICE WHEN YOU CHOOSE TO.TRACY G.
- Business Description:PHONE 1 IS REPAIR LINE, PHONE 2 IS GENERAL ASSISTANCE.Recent Review:WE OBTAINED DSL WIRELESS SERVICE FROM SBC AND THE INSTALLATION WAS SMOOTH. WE USED TO HAVE 2 PHONE LINES AND MSN DIAL-IN WHICH COST US APPROXIMATELY $20.00 FOR THE SECOND PHONE LINE AND $21.95 FOR MSN DIAL-IN. WE STARTED OUT AT $29.95/MONTH BUT WHENEVER THERE IS A SPECIAL RATE, I HAVE CALLED SBC AND WE HAVE HAD OUR RATE LOWERED. THE LAST TIME WAS A FEW MONTHS AGO WHEN THEY LOWERED IT FROM $26.95 TO $14.95 ($17.94 WITH FEES AND TAX) WHENEVER I HAVE NEEDED SUPPORT, THEIR SERVICE HAS BEEN EXCELLENT. THE WIRELESS WORKS GREAT THROUGHOUT OUR HOUSE WITH MULTIPLE COMPUTERS. THEY ALSO HAVE A HIGHER SPEED DSL AVAILABLE FOR ADDED COST. WE HAVE THE BASIC. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR INTERNET SERVICELinda S.
- Business Description:Answer United is a nationwide answering service and call center, offering professionally trained agents ready to answer calls 24/7. We are a leader in the call center industry and have been providing service to hundreds of business for over 45 years
- Business Description:At Swirk IT Solutions, we are a full service IT company that provides quality affordable IT solutions to business owners and home users a like. Our services are not just limited to just IT and computers, we work on home theaters, security cameras, phone systems and more. Give us a call today for a free estimate. Our prices are the most competitive in the area. We look forward to working with you
- Recent Review:The installer that came over was the most professional, polite and articulate person that I have used in a very long time. We found her to be refreshing and impressive. She was neat and clean and identified herself when she arrived. She cleaned up after herself and made sure I understood to the best of her ability that I could understand the equipmentSHERRI & CHRIS G.
- Business Description:Buzz Connects
- Business Description:we are a 21 century business all products are order online
- Recent Review:Missed notifying us of damaged/rotted section of roof by vent pipe. <br />Jeffrey P.
See all 1 highly rated companies in MilwaukeeJoin Angi now
Find phone companies in
phone companies in Milwaukee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Computer Medix, Inc.282 South Pine Street
- Computer Medix, Inc.
- Gemini Rising1809 N. Commerce Street 302
- Gemini Rising
- Handyman Specialtiespo box 210222
- Handyman Specialties
- Refresh Computers820 E St Rd 434
- Refresh Computers
- TALK AMERICA2704 ALTERNATE 19
Palm Harbor, Florida
- TALK AMERICA
- Universal Communications & Computers216 N MAIN ST
- Universal Communications & Computers
- Vetstelecom255 Bailey Plantation Dr
Richmond Hill, Georgia