Retractable awnings add curb appeal and help keep the sun out of your eyes when you're working indoors or lounging on the back patio or deck. In this price guide, you'll learn how much retractable awnings cost.
Get matched with top awning installation companies in Milwaukee, WI
There are 8 highly-rated local awning installation companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Awnings Reviews in Milwaukee
- Weather Tight CorporationThings went well. They ran into problems that I feel other companies would have covered up but they took care of it.
- Weather Tight CorporationFantastic experience. Very qualified install crew. Super efficient installation. Very pleased with the finished product. Triple glazed with e-glass and argon gas. Highly recommend.
- Weather Tight CorporationPerfect the guys were on time they did a excellent job they were nice and they cleaned up after them sells and they gentlemen explained everything about the door great job happy with it.
- Weather Tight CorporationThe installers did a wonderful job. Cleaned the window, when it was in and cleaned up the area outside and inside to our satisfaction. We love our new window. ❤
- Weather Tight CorporationExcellent!! Tod Colbert and his Weather Tight team were outstanding. All team members: the office staff, installers, project managers, were extremely professional, kind, respectful and considerate. I have had the Weather Tight team for other projects and I highly recommend them. You will love their product and the Weather Tight team
- Weather Tight CorporationFrom the very first consultation to the installation everything was first rate and professional. Love they have their own installers and not a “rent a crew”.
- Weather Tight CorporationIt took awhile to get the material for the project, due to the Covid pandemic, but Weather Tite made weekly status reports. When the material was in their hands, installation was quickly scheduled. The project took about 1 and a half days. The installation crew was on time, professional, very knowledgeable and efficient. The material was first rate! The doors look great They are a real step up in appearance and I expect that cold air infiltration will be greatly reduced. The installers took the time to go over the operation and care and when they left, every thing was cleaned up. This a great company with great people
- Weather Tight CorporationFantastic. Chris and Travis showed up on time as scheduled. They were very polite. They answered all our questions as they went along and cleaned up all the extra pieces. The new door looks great. We couldn’t be happier.
- Weather Tight CorporationWe knew it would be a while to get the product so we ordered early. Every Sunday we received an update which was very helpful. Doors arrived and scheduled to be installed. The storm door was incorrect, so the installation was postponed. The installer, Chris, was very focused on the details and the correct door was installed a few weeks later. Chris did a fantastic job with the installation as well as operating & care instructions. We would certainly use this company again
- Weather Tight CorporationNot being hyperbolic: Totally worth the money from beginning to end, particularly during the pandemic. Our salesperson performed a comprehensive and accurate, distanced presentation of products, the expediter and installer did a phenomenal job while masked and distanced. Could not be happier with the results
Awning Installers in Milwaukee
- Business Description:I've been a handyman and remodeling homes on the side for more than 30 years. At the conclusion of a 32 year career as an insurance professional, I chose to pursue my hobby as a full-time self employed residential remodeling/home improvement contractor. I recently added Angie's List to my portfolio of service providers and have a 94% 5-Star rating (100 + reviews) with another similar service provider. I approach every job as if it were my own home, delivering high quality work with atten..Recent Review:Marc dilligently completed all the tasks I had on my list. He communicated well, was sure to clean up in every area and was able to quickly adjust some shelves he reinforced for me to change their angle. Everything looks greatSue V.
- Business Description:Licensed plumbler for 42 years, knowledgable in residential electrical, drywall, finish trim wood working and i can repair most all appliances. Previously a home builder/remodeling contractor. Many references available. we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:Also DBA: Door Doctors of WI, Door Drs. & Home Improvements, Doors Drs. & Garage Builders Retail, Commerical, Residential Repair Specialist .
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..
- Business Description:Full service design, build and remodel contractor. Servicing SE Wisconsin since 2016. Our team does it all from light updates to full renovations. Our experience team of installers is ready to transform your vision to reality
- Business Description:Third generation, family owned company in business since 1945 with a mission to provide honest, reputable service and installation of building products including garage doors, openers, aluminum railing and awnings, and shade and screen products including garage screens and retractable awnings. Our employees have a total of over 400 years of experience under our roof so you can be assured you are receiving expert service and installation! We have served hundreds of thousands of satisfied custo..Recent Review:Good. Efficiently done in 60 to 90 minutesCynthia U.
- Business Description:Weather Tight is the Milwaukee area window leader and are a family owned and operated company that has been serving the nine-county area of Southeastern Wisconsin since 1986. www.weathertightcorp.com Weather Tight is Wisconsin’s largest exterior home remodeler with more than 30,000 satisfied customers. Our proudest accolades include: -In business for 35 years -Over 30,000 satisfied customers -"A+" Rating with the Better Business Bureau -Wisconsin's most recommended remodeler Weather Tight is ..Recent Review:Collin G. and Luis were very had workers. They did an excellent job.Dennis W.
- Business Description:Budget Right Handyman is Chicagoland's largest handyman service. We've won the Angie's List Super Service Award for 10 consecutive years. Since 2016, we've completed over 20,000 projects. All of our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee & 1-year warranty on laborRecent Review:this is the second time that I have used Budget Right based on their past performance. Once again they have exceeded my expectations.Al Z.
- Business Description:With 15 years of experience, Ayala The Paintman Services works hard to bring each customer the best possible service and quality available. We look forward to working with you on your next project. We welcome your questions and thank you for your interestRecent Review:They did an awesome job I posted pictures on Facebook and my friends all loved the new paint job, especially the red door!Jan B.
- Business Description:Euro-Tech, Inc. has been the Midwest's premier home improvement company for over 23 years .
Explore our Solution Center for helpful awning installer articles
Pergolas and gazebos are both popular choices for shade and sun protection. Learn whether a pergola vs. gazebo is the right choice for you, depending on the size of your lawn and whether you want a classic or modern design.
When calculating the cost to add an awning to a home exterior, you will need to consider the awning type, necessary materials, and whether or not you will need a pro to handle the installation. This guide will illustrate typical awning prices.
Find awning installation companies in
awning installation companies in Milwaukee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Euro-Tech, Inc313 W Irving Park Rd
- Euro-Tech, Inc
- LMS Energy
- LMS Energy
- One Man and a Van ( Household Repair Services )2369 S. 124th. St.
New Berlin, Wisconsin
- One Man and a Van ( Household Repair Services )
- Retractableawnings16300 NW 48th Ave
- SEAMLESS INDUSTRIES12101 W LAYTON AVE
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Slesar Glass Shop115 N 6th Ave
West Bend, Wisconsin
- Stanek WindowsN30W22383 Green Rd
- STROMBERG WINDOWS AND DOORS1315 ALDER ST
West Bend, Wisconsin
- SEAMLESS INDUSTRIES
- United Aluminum CoW144s7913 Durham Dr
- United Aluminum Co