When you need help with a metal project and don’t have the expertise or the time, call an expert welder for your project. Here’s how to vet and hire a welder.
Get matched with top welders in Madison, WI
There are 3 highly-rated local welders.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Welding Reviews in Madison
- TQ Diamonds, INCI have used their services several times at least and every time they broke the saying, "cheap, fast, good - pick any two." They are all three although good is quite an understatement. I have given them jewelry to repair 2-3 times and a medical alert lanyard to shorten and re-establish the magnetic end pieces and each time, they treated my little jobs as if I was their top customer... outstanding service and competence
- Al-ins Enterprises LLCAfter several back and forth with the cart designs, a mix of my ideas and their suggestions we agreed on a very fair price and moved forward with the project. The cart turned out excellent and on time even with their busy schedule.
- VERONA SERVICEI had just purchased a used boat that I only was able to take out 5 or 6 times before the engine blew up. It was in total disrepair. All the place I called around town to replace the engine were quoting me $5,000 - $6,000 for the repair and I just couldn't swollow that. I had seen a few good reviews on the internet for this small repair shop and decided I'd give them a call. Brian the owner and I talked. I asked if he would be willing to replace the engine with a used engine off of Ebay if I found one and asked how much that would run me. He said he would be willing to do the work and quoted me an extremliy low quote to do the work. I was skepical but I just didn't want to lose this wonderful boat I had just purchased. I ended up finding a great deal on a engine with low hours on it and had it shipped to Brian. Within a week of it arriving he had the old engine out and the new one in. I also had him do some addtional work while he was in there to make sure the boat was tip top for the season. When it was all said and done he did an amazing job and the price was extremly fair. I now have all of my mantinece and work for the boat done by him and his crew. I refere all of my friends to Brian as well. It is just a small town repair shop with good people there who know what they're doing. He is straitforward with you and honest. I can't say enough good things about working with Brian. Plus if you see all the boats that are in cue to get worked on, you know that other people have also discovered this gem. If you have work that needs to be done on your boat, believe me you won't be sorry if you take it here
- PATCO CUSTOM WELDING SERVICEJohn has always been very professional; he is consistently on time, on budget, and his work is of extremely high quality. He is a very talented and skilled welder with many years experience who loves what he is doing and it shows in his work. When I need iron gates or railings made I'm going to call PATCO welding
- VERONA SERVICEI have not looked at his work yet. However he did discover material that was put into my spark arrestor that the winterization people missed that the previous owner stuffed in there. He did take his sweet time to complete the work he did do!
- AA Quality Welding & ManufacturingA couple years ago, I brought a faucet spout to AA Quality Welding and Manufacturing to have shortened. That project was performed to specifications and to my satisfaction. So, when this new bigger project came up, I thought I'd give AA Quality another try. Upon providing detailed specifications and discussing the project with AA Quality Welding and Manufacturing, I was assured by the representative/owner of AA Quality that my instructions/specifications were clear and that they were good to do the project. I was in no big hurry so responsiveness and punctuality was not an issue. After several weeks, I received a call to inform me that the job was done and I could pick it up. I checked the items and determined that all the tasks that I asked to be done were indeed done. The day I put my new equipment to the test, I found out that the newly manufactured item was not constructed of materials according to my specifications. As a result, the item was completely unusable. I contacted AA Quality to see what they could do for me and thanked them in advance for their consideration. Rather than ordering the correct material, they used material that they had in stock. Meaning, that was supposed to be good enough for me. Needless to say, that was not good enough. I clarified that I would have acquired the spec materials prior to the job. AA Quality has been silent to any of my further communications and to making this right for me. The message that I get from this experience is that AA Quality got their money and they don't care about customer satisfaction or doing quality work
Last update on August 29, 2020
Welders in Madison
At Al-ins Enterprises LLC we are committed to being the experts in metal fabrication and welding. Sheet metal projects, Auto repair and general steel repairs. We have over 35 years experience in the welding industry. If you need it welded, we can weld it.
"Couldn’t be happier! Professional, friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. Reasonable pricing. Excellent craftsmanship. "
We have been in the remodeling industry for over 20 years. We service the greater Madison area. Most of our work is done in house with very few sub contractors. This way we can better control the quality of the project.
"It was fine. He did exactly what we wanted."
Locally and Familiy owned - Timothy E. Quigley, owner and founder of TQ Diamonds, unknowingly began his career with a simple childlike fascination with rocks and minerals. He began gathering and collecting gemstones at the age of nine. His intense fascination with gemstones catapulted him towards his dream career. Tim entered the jewelry industry as a salesperson for a local jeweler in 1985. Two short years later, he opened the doors of TQ Diamonds. Tim's business philosophy is based on ou..
"I trust their quality, workmanship and service. Always friendly, professional and never try to sway to a higher priced item. Listen carefully to what I want. Spend time with customers with no pressure to buy. Never go to a mall or chain jewelry store because you will find better quality, more professional and reasonably priced jewelry @ TQ Diamonds My only regret is I can't buy everything I want!!!
We repair lawn mowers, tillers, trimmers, pressure washers, snowblowers, chainsaws, and most small engine powered equipment. We sell new and used lawn equipment, All work is performed in shop.
"Repaired drive wheels. Gave options to choose from based on least expensive to most expensive. Gave expert advice on the repairs based on age of mower. Went the least expensive route as mower is over 10 years old & other things will start to go wrong or break. Kevin was upfront with what could be done. He did the repairs within a day after dropping the mower off. Definitely would use him again.
Custom Metals provides architectural & ornamental metalwork from design to installation. Our versatile staff will advise, design, draft, form, fabricate, finish, and install your unique projects.
I specialize in a permaculture system, doing a variety of things that promote sustainability and conservation of resources. also with a desire for training the underemployed. 20+ years experience
"Woodchuck Tree & Yard Service is a very prompt and helpful business! I called them about a problem in my yard, (I needed stumps removed) and this man helped me <em>on the phone</em>, no charge! Very nice dealing with him. If I need someone in the future, I will be sure to call this service. <br />
J&L Automotive and 4 Wheel Drive Center is a full service automotive repair and service location. In addition to this we also sell and install automotive and 4x4 accessories. J&L also sells and services snow plows and salters.
"My dad owned a auto repair shop growing up so I know enough about cars to know a great mechanic, one who will take you back and actually show you the issues and not just tell you and one that will be honest about whether it can wait or it will be a safety issue. They're also one of the nly shops around still that will let you bring parts to use! The prices are very competitive but I think you get great workmanship for the prices and they don't waste your money buy putting a fancy waiting area together with tvs and crap, we all know the customer really pays for that stuff, a good book and a chair is all I need, they do offer free loaners. I get all my oil changes and other maintance done with them after going many places that just don't cut it for the amount they want for basic work. These guys may seem like they are only in the truck repairs and after market area but they do great work on all makes and models! <br />
Independent Insurance- David Montgomerey- Contact.
"Both of the master plumbers did superb work which easily passed our village's plumbing inspection. The one surprise was the fact that the plumbers arrived on time despite having to travel 80 miles from Madison to the Milwaukee area during the morning rush hours. Jim, the owner and master plumber, was great at keeping us informed and coordinating his company's work with the countertop installation, the old dishwasher pickup and the delivery of the new dishwasher. I would recommend this plumbing firm without reservation.
See all 3 highly rated companies in MadisonJoin Angi now
Find welders in
- Shorewood Hills,
- Maple Bluff,
- Cottage Grove,
- Sun Prairie,
- De Forest,
- Cross Plains,
- Black Earth,
- Mount Horeb,
welders in Madison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Baker Mower Repair LLC2760 Northwynde Psge
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin 53590
- Baker Mower Repair LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- VERONA SERVICE225 PAOLI ST
Verona, Wisconsin 53593
- VERONA SERVICE
- WOODCHUCK TREE & YARD SVC LLC9913 Arthur Ln
Mount Horeb, Wisconsin 53572
- WOODCHUCK TREE & YARD SVC LLC