Contractors play an essential role in lead paint safety, so homeowners should take the time to research and hire a pro with the proper certification. We outline how.
Get matched with top lead abatement contractors in Louisville, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local lead abatement contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lead Paint Removal Reviews in Louisville
- Crawlspace DoctorThis was a repair made as part of a real estate transaction. They did everything as promised. Seemed willing to work with us on price concerns of sellers, and were willing to wait till closing for payment. Quick and professional. Would recommend them to other buyers or sellers.
Lead Paint Removal Experts in Louisville
- Business Description:Choosing the best option for you and your family to mitigate your water and flood damage or even mold remediation may be a daunting experience. But it does not have to be! Dry Effect's expert IICRC certified firm and technicians along with our personal office staff is here to assist you 24/7 with your needs and concerns. Assisting the greater Cincinnati and Columbus along with surrounding areas our supervisors and technicians are only minutes away! Just check out some of our most recent revie..Recent Review:The Dry Effect team did a great job. Our project started with a different company and after what was supposed to take 2-4 days was still ongoing after 4 weeks, we knew it was time to call in a different company. We talked with a couple different companies but ultimately decided on Dry Effect given their reviews and thorough approach to ensure all mold would be remediated. Nick was helpful in answering questions and came out before, during and after to ensure the work was completed and met our expectations. Dave, Andre and a third employee were super friendly, worked efficiently and did a great job cleaning up the work area. Communication with the entire Dry Effect team was always prompt and they were in and out in a week. Very satisfied and I would certainly recommend Dry EffectVince R.
- Business Description:Award winning. Crawlspace Doctor provides free evaluations to homeowners with crawlspace concerns. We thoroughly examine the entire crawlspace including drainage to prevent standing water, insulation, complete vapor barrier, floor supports, wood framing, and entrances. We also look at any factors that may be contributing to water intrusion from the outside due to poor landscaping or gutters and downspoutsRecent Review:Matt and his crew did a great job from estimate to completion of the project. He documented everything in photos from his first inspection until the job was complete. He alerted us to several issues in the crawl- a plumbing leak, mold and asbestos, a rusty gas line and electrical wires that needed to be inspected, this is an area that has had no attention in 60 plus years so it was a mess! We really appreciated all the information as painful as it was and once all the issues were addressed Matt again took photographs of the work the plumber, electrician and mold/asbestos remediator had done for our information. He and his crew showed up when the said they would and were very flexible as we had the initial clean out done first- all the repair work that needed to be addressed under the crawl, a new hvac installed by another company, then they returned to do rest of their work. They were always available for any questions we had and when they were on site they communicated with other contractors explaining what they saw under the house what the problems were. From start to finish they did a very competent, thorough and clean job- they even returned while the other contractors were doing their work to seal up the foundation vents with temporary insulation during a bout of very cold weather. We never felt any pressure to use their services- they explained every detail of what they proposed, what they felt needed to be done- and what they felt was not necessary. This is no doubt an expensive project but for the work done and the end result we feel it was well worth it. I would not hesitate to recommend Crawlspace Doctors for such a project. <br /Amy M.
- Business Description:The BEE Window® design center located in Indianapolis showcases window, siding, door, roofing, sunroom and bathroom product lines. Bee has been turning dreary homes into dream homes throughout Indiana for over 25 years. Its quality products and services include window, siding, door and roof replacement, gutter replacement and leaf protection, room additions with Four Seasons Sunrooms, and bathroom remodeling. The company prides itself on building lasting relations with customers through a com..Recent Review:I waited a month to make sure everything was to our standards. We had Omar and another gentleman here doing out bath and shower. The installer Omar was awesome he has a 5 star his part did help. The sales associate has a 3 star do to he told me one thing and did not put all parts on. Did not notice until Omar showed me rye paperwork. I should have handled 2 in the shower 1 in bath but never put the second but kept repeating it as 3. The guy who came a measure got a 4 star. What I am knocking this company on is they need to not guess how much time a job takes. Stop rushing the installers. I want perfection if I am paying this about of money. I don’t want the installer feeling rushed. Don’t let someone that paper push schedule jobs let the people that do the job look at the job and schedule it. I had 2 bathrooms one was a gut and they gave him 1 day. Not good business but I made sure he took his time and did it right. I have step by step pictures how awesome these installers are. So I am giving this 4 stars because company schedulers. There the ones to bring it down not any other part of the company. Thank you for beautiful bathroomTeresa A.
- Business Description:Rescuing Property! Restoring Life! Additional Phone Numbers Indiana Phone # (812) 717-2122; Lexington (859) 721-0464. Additional address - 7964 Kentucky Drive, Suite 1, Florence, KY 41042.Recent Review:I (unfortunately) have had to call First Call for water intrusion in our basement three times now. Each time they have been extremely professional, prompt, courteous, and reasonably priced. I have worked with the same people each time (Jason and Dave) and they have gotten to know us. They treat us like friends - not customers. They've taken very good care of our family and went above and beyond what their job was, including by helping us diagnose and fix the underlying problem each time when they were really hired just to dry out the basement. The most recent call was the night before we were supposed to leave for vacation, and they ensured that we were able to go by working with us to handle everything in our absence. I completely trust the people we've worked with. I hope that we don't have anymore issues, but if we do, they're who I would call every time, and I would recommend them to anyone in the same boatStacy C.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:<p>We had changed home insurance companies not long ago because they had refused a claim of hail damage that had been pointed out to us by two different, independent home repair professionals with nothing to gain. After a strong wind storm did further damage to our roof, we hired Mr. Katz. He stepped into our shoes and did all the interacting with our home insurance company, including filing the claim, meeting with their adjusters, then helping select a roofing company. The results were beyond our highest expectations. Mr. Katz put together our claim for a new roof, and it went without a hitch. Mr. Katz then helped find a highly professional roofer who personally supervised every step of the process and the work of a highly capable crew. In short, Mr. Katz handled everything from start to finish. </p> <p>One of the highest compliments we give those providing services for pay is that they are a "true professional." Without qualification, we can recommend Mr. Katz as a true professional and highly recommend him for any roofing or home repair needs. </p> <p>Should you have any questions or want to discuss anything, please feel free to call us at (502) 228-8820--and you are welcome to come by and see our new roof.</p> <p>Sincerely,</p> <p>Lee and Sherleen Sisney</p> <br /Sherleen S.
- Business Description:JPI is a locally owned full service home renovation, repair, remodeling company. From small repairs to complete renovations we do it all. Insured, Licensed General Contractor. Quality is never an Accident. For professional results hire professionals. Over 20 years experience. Free estimates, Credit Cards Accepted, Cash Discounts
- Business Description:Repair, Renovation and Restoration contractor offering services to historic properties in Louisville, KY. We are a full service contractor meeting the needs of the historic properties! We work with the Landmarks Association and Louisvile Metro (IPL) to assist the homeowner with any property code violations and to also ensure that any changes to the historical property are done based upon the Landmarks guidelines. We also provide historic preservation consulting, Kentucky State Tax Credit..
- Business Description:Curtis Home Inspections takes the industry to a new, more personable level with quick appointments, great rates and super fast digital reports. Our reports are given same day and have been praised by hundreds of homeowners. We specialize in inspecting roof systems, foundations, electrical systems, plumbing systems, air quality and over 30 more areas of inspection. From Louisville to Elizabethtown and surrounding areas. Call 502-428-9629 to schedule your inspection today! Inspections Lo..Recent Review:Chris is awesome. He helped with 2 home inspections. The first one was incomplete because of problems with the home appraisal. Chris was 3/4 of the way done and gave me my check back to me. The second one went fabulous. I was there for majority of the inspection and followed him around. He was very informative with explaining the cons, pros, and the whys of each area and what needed to be done to correct any problems. If you want someone who is honest, educated and informative doing your home inspection, it is Chris. And to top it off, he's just darn pleasant. You won't regret using his servicesCarlotta S.
- Business Description:Micro-Analytics, Inc., founded in 1988, is a specialty environmental services company providing a broad array of environmental consulting, management, testing, and remediation activities to a diverse group of commercial, governmental, healthcare, industrial, and educational clients. From our corporate offices in Louisville, Kentucky, we are able to address virtually any environmental concern confronting large or small clients throughout North America. Today’s business environment can pres..Recent Review:In both cases where I have used this company, they have been very professional, doing exactly what they said they would do. John, the owner spent considerable time explaining all the issues concerning asbestos and its removal and was very helpfulTed W.
- Business Description:L.A.Painting Services is a High Quality Painting Service for the Louisville Area. This company was formed with a guarantee to our customers giving you the best service and finished product available.Recent Review:They did a perfect job. Also, anytime I called him he answered the phone. They were supposed to be here at 8 am and they were normally in my driveway waiting on me to unlock the door by 7:30. I would highly recommend them. I wish all contractors were like himSTEVE S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lead paint removal expert articles
Before you start your own home improvement project, learn common code violations to avoid a disaster. One highly rated provider shares four big mistakes.
Exposure to lead paint can occur during home renovation. Protect yourself by hiring an EPA lead-certified contractor in Indianapolis for projects on older homes
lead abatement contractors in Louisville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1st Call Disaster ServicesPO Box 472
Hebron, Kentucky 41048
- 1st Call Disaster Services
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46226
- American Clean & Seal Inc
- Bluegrass Technologies Corp4533 Poplar Level Rd
Louisville, Kentucky 40213
- Bluegrass Technologies Corp
- Crawlspace Doctor12123 Shelbyville Rd Ste 100-251
Louisville, Kentucky 40243
- Crawlspace Doctor
- Dry Effect1045 Hopkins Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45203
- Dry Effect
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Faerber's Bee Window Inc115 Shadowlawn Dr
Fishers, Indiana 46038
- Faerber's Bee Window Inc
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters3423 Piedmont Rd NE STE 350
Atlanta, Georgia 30305
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters
- Story Restorations1626 Story Avenue
Louisville, Kentucky 40206
- Story Restorations