It doesn’t matter if you’re selling your first or third house–you still want to maximize your earning potential. Professional home staging ups the ante for drawing in the best potential buyers. Check out the reasons home staging helps you sell faster.
Get matched with top real estate agents in Fresno, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local real estate agents.
Recent Real Estate Agent Reviews in Fresno
- CENTURY 21 ADANALIAN & VASQUEZI’m a tenant that Raul took over managing for my landlord. When I moved from a 1bdrm to a 2 bdrm my landlord stated tgat Raul would be in contact for me to sign a year lease. When I met with him I assumed I was signing a year lease but it was month to month. He pyhsicallly had me to write in the 2 cats I have & when I questioned about my 2 boys not being on the lease he stated it did not matter. Well it mattered, they sold the property and the new owners stated they wanted $500 deposit for the 2 cats and $30 application fee for the boys to have them added to the lease. They stated they never received any paperwork from Raul of the new lease so either my boys had to vacate in 3-days or pay the tge application fee to have them added on. I contacted Raul, whom stated they were in the process of moving and did not know where those records were so I contacted my landlord sho stated that the new owners are lying that he gave them everything including the keys to the apartments that they were requesting a copy of from each tenant. RAUL IT MATTERED. You have no clue what you are doing & your wrecking people’s lives by not knowing/being prepared/or properly trained in management. When I texted you that I had found my copy & I asked why you did not add my boys like I requested you never had the decency to call, write or text me back. Your very unprofessional, you did NO Mgmt of the property you were hired to manage. Sad thing is I really DONT think you CARE. It didn’t happen to you. What if this was one of your family members? You showed poor value and gave poor quality. You are NOT a LEADER in this profession and I hope to GOD they don’t have you in charge of any properties. This is NOT at all how Century 21 works. I have dealt with them in the past and have had NO issues until you. You should have listened more to your client and provided the BEST professionalism at managing properties. This is a nightmare. You have this flat affect about you & all you cared about was collecting the money to put in your pocket. You are NOT CENTURY 21av quality
- Robert Jensen and Assoc Fresno Property ManagementDo not move here I repeat they are the worst people to deal with let alone living with racist neighbors. No phone calls no one picks up they don’t want to help you but only send you to a voicemail. Worst experience ever with the supervisor who falsely accuse tenant of wrong doing and when tenant stated tenant has camera to prove the false accusation the supervisor yelled and screamed and hung up on me. Tried calling back several times and was ignored. I have cameras to prove you’re just harassing the tenants
- Eldon Daetwiler- Fresno Modern Real EstateEldon Daetwiler at Fresno Modern worked his tail off to get our home in Fresno sold at a good price. He navigated us through a complicated sale that failed leaving us with the earnest money. He quickly found another potential buyer and invested another two and a half months to get the deal closed. He recommended what needed to be fixed in our fifty year old house and what should be left for a buyer to address. He put in a lot of time checking up on the property as it was shown, watering the garden until we were able to hire it out, and talking us through quite a few quandaries that always turn up during a sale. His demeanor is relaxed, low key, and professional...a really great combination to have on your side of a transaction. I am glad the house sold but I miss his friendly emails occasionally peppered with vignettes of what was happening in the neighborhood and around town. Eldon is the best! Take the time to talk to him before you settle on a realtor
- Century 21 Yarrow & AssociatesThey took out a small fee. They were great, the agent was great. They did a lot of extra work because it was a short sale. She stayed right on top of everything. It took almost 5 months. We got a half off deal, we got a half million dollar home for $250k - 3300 square feet. They were the best, super. That agent was super
- Guarantee Real EstateThe profess went extremely well! Shannon is a very professional real estate agent. My wife and I used him during our home search for our current residence in Clovis. He is very patient, and was willing to allow us to ask all of the and quot;dumb questionsand quot; we had without making us feel dumb. One of the aspects of his service that we most appreciated was his willingness to work around our schedule- often showing homes during the night, weekend, or holidays. He was always a phone call away. There were a number of homes that we wanted him to show us, and not once did he scoff or not allow us to see the homes we wanted to see. Shannon has skills on Short Sales, REO's, traditional sales, as well as commercial properties. Now that we are looking again to purchase, we are not considering anyone else because of the great service we found with Shannon. Thanks
- Brenda McReynolds - Century 21 C Watson Realty IncAmazing!! You simply call her and give her your vision, next thing you know you will be house hunting for your perfect home!!
- Muljat Group RealtorsWe haven't worked with them much. My husband and I are looking for a house and their is a specific Realtor that we liked and are going to use. Our experience with Stacey Jarvis in particular was a good one. We are going to keep working with her. She wasn't overly aggressive and her recommendations were conservative. We followed her advice and it ended up being the correct decision. It was a welcoming and easy going environment to meet with a Realtor
- GUARANTEE REAL ESTATEHe worked himself to death for us. He was out every weekend until we found our house. We went back and forth and worked with him for about a year. He was always patient and never pushy. He was always there when ever we called him. I would say his prices are in line with most real estate agents.
- GUARANTEE REAL ESTATEWe contacted Rip on a whim when a home in what we thought was our dream starter area went on the market. We chose him because I had dealt with him professionally prior, and he had seemed helpful, plus his office was a Dave Ramsey ELP. The house we initially contacted him about turned out to be something we didn't want, but we told him we weren't in a rush to buy and were only looking in specific areas for the time being. He seemed to understand we wanted to take our time, and never pushed any homes on us. We knew what we wanted and where we wanted it, so we wanted to do the searching, not the agent. We wanted an agent who would be there when we needed him, and would get us into a home ASAP before an offer was accepted on it, and Rip did just that. Within a few weeks, we decided to start looking more vigorously for a home. Once we decided that, we began to contact Rip every couple of days about a home we needed more info on and wanted to see. We definitely bought in a seller's market, and the best homes in our NE FRESNO/BULLARD HIGH AREA and CLOVIS areas were accepting offers and off the market within a day or two, so we knew being competitive meant seeing a home and making an offer within 24-48 hrs of a home being on the market. Every time we contacted Rip about a home, we were in the home within hours (unless the home was inhabited and we had to set an appointment). I need responsiveness in a R.E. Agent, and Rip had it. Within 2 1/2 months, we had the keys to our dream starter home that was recently remodeled, in the East Clovis area (E. of Armstrong between Shaw and Bastow). We couldn't have done it without Rip's guidance, accessibility, connections, and knowledge. Two additional things we liked about Rip - he's an expert in the sometimes tricky area of short sales, and he likes to "walk" areas when he has a client he knows really loves an area. In doing so, he finds homes that are "for sale by owner", and he even passed out fliers with my family's picture and story on it, asking people to consider selling their home. I thought this was a unique and creative touch
- REGENCY PROPERTIESGreat service! Regency property management has managed my properties for over five years I have never had an issue with any member, they always call me for all service needs to get my approval for every item! I wouldn't switch if you paid me. A++ thank you.
Real Estate Agent in Fresno
- Business Description:As a Mortgage broker we work directly with a vast array of wholesale lending banks. We analyze the best loan options by researching current market conditions and lender programs to find the most accurate and cost effective fee structure that fits our client's goals. We have loan programs available from 550 Fico Scores. Many of my clients were turned down for traditional financing at the big retail banks who refuse to work with imperfect credit, but I was able to help them become proud of home..Recent Review:Great experience- closed a week ahead of schedule and got a great interest rate. I have recommended City Center Financial to all my friends and family for their home loans.Serina F.
- Business Description:I am LOCAL and a SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER for 2016 and 2015 (and probably 2017 too!) with ALL 'A' REVIEWS. I have 20-YEARS EXPERIENCE and we are a DIRECT LENDER and the 2nd largest mortgage bank in the U.S specializing in mortgages both Residential Purchase & Refinance; ABOUT ME --I am 48-years old and have been in the mortgage industry for 20-years. I work almost 100% by referral from satisfied customers and professionals! --I graduated in 1998 from U.C. Berkeley with a 3.86 GPA and was aw..Recent Review:I just closed escrow on my first home and Doug was with me every step of the way. He had been recommended by a friend whose opinion I hold in high regard. From the very first phone call, I could tell I was in good hands, and he was awesome throughout the entire loan process. I can't imagine working with anyone more on top of it than he was. He is incredibly knowledgeable, always responded immediately, and has a solid team working with him. You won't find a better mortgage broker than DougNicholas N.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:We are a professional property management company. We specialize in the managing of single family homes.Recent Review:Their rental at 2138 E Pryor Dr is advertised as NO DOGS ALLOWED. The current renter has big dogs who keep hitting the fence and making their way into my yard. These are not friendly dogs. There are dinosaurs who probably had more training and obedience than these dogs. After the second time of the dogs getting in my yard I called Oak Tree because I was like your renter has big dogs and they keep going through the fence and they are mean. Not to mention, when I reminded them the house is advertised as No Dogs Allowed some guy, not Durbin, gets on the phone and says that house is a case by case basis. Hmmm.. ok.. well after the fourth time of the dogs getting in my yard I left Durbin a very heated message. All I wanted was a phone call back and instead he called the cops on me. Fresno PD was cool. They said Durbin had called and not the renter. They let me know they had already spoken to the renter to hear her side. While the two officers were in my backyard they were told of the entire history of Durbin and his renters. The cops were under the impression that this was the first time it had happened. When I showed them the fence had to be repaired after the second time they realized they had been had by Durbin and his renter. They were not happy and told me they were going to have another little chat with the renter. When my wife called and actually got Durbin to call her back he told her those dogs behave that way because they are service dogs. Hmm.. the house was case by case basis, then after the cops are called on me they are miraculously “service dogs” now.. I didn’t know anything about this company prior to all this insane madness.. I see all the reviews on Yelp and Google and they are pretty shady. I wouldn’t trust Durbin to run a lemonade stand for me. They didn’t care I had little kids when the renters dogs were getting in my yard. The Fresno PD was the first to apologize to me and told me I shouldn’t have to go through this. Durbin and the renters took absolutely no responsibility for anything. They blamed each other. Oak Tree Property Management Company.. coming soon to ruin a neighborhood like yours.ryan h.
- Recent Review:I’m a tenant that Raul took over managing for my landlord. When I moved from a 1bdrm to a 2 bdrm my landlord stated tgat Raul would be in contact for me to sign a year lease. When I met with him I assumed I was signing a year lease but it was month to month. He pyhsicallly had me to write in the 2 cats I have & when I questioned about my 2 boys not being on the lease he stated it did not matter. Well it mattered, they sold the property and the new owners stated they wanted $500 deposit for the 2 cats and $30 application fee for the boys to have them added to the lease. They stated they never received any paperwork from Raul of the new lease so either my boys had to vacate in 3-days or pay the tge application fee to have them added on. I contacted Raul, whom stated they were in the process of moving and did not know where those records were so I contacted my landlord sho stated that the new owners are lying that he gave them everything including the keys to the apartments that they were requesting a copy of from each tenant. RAUL IT MATTERED. You have no clue what you are doing & your wrecking people’s lives by not knowing/being prepared/or properly trained in management. When I texted you that I had found my copy & I asked why you did not add my boys like I requested you never had the decency to call, write or text me back. Your very unprofessional, you did NO Mgmt of the property you were hired to manage. Sad thing is I really DONT think you CARE. It didn’t happen to you. What if this was one of your family members? You showed poor value and gave poor quality. You are NOT a LEADER in this profession and I hope to GOD they don’t have you in charge of any properties. This is NOT at all how Century 21 works. I have dealt with them in the past and have had NO issues until you. You should have listened more to your client and provided the BEST professionalism at managing properties. This is a nightmare. You have this flat affect about you & all you cared about was collecting the money to put in your pocket. You are NOT CENTURY 21av qualityNovell G.
- Business Description:LICENSE: #00528888. DBA: R L JENSEN & ASSOCIATES.Recent Review:Do not move here I repeat they are the worst people to deal with let alone living with racist neighbors. No phone calls no one picks up they don’t want to help you but only send you to a voicemail. Worst experience ever with the supervisor who falsely accuse tenant of wrong doing and when tenant stated tenant has camera to prove the false accusation the supervisor yelled and screamed and hung up on me. Tried calling back several times and was ignored. I have cameras to prove you’re just harassing the tenantsDavid K.
- Recent Review:Our home fell out of escrow because of the inspection he did. Yes, there were things that he reported that were accurate, however, MULTIPLE MAJOR ITEMS were false. We received the report, came home and went around and CONFIRMED the things that he stated did not work, in fact did! For example, he stated that our pool waterfall did not work, our pool sweep did not work, we use them all the time. They are controlled by an app on a phone. He stated water damage in areas of the walls that had small holes that we patched and repainted, one spot was cleaned and had black areas where our daughter had made a mess(photo included) He reported that our gas fireplace did not work, well it works! (Photo included)He stated we had no carbon monoxide detectors, we do! (Photos included) other photos and videos can be shownMagon N.
- Business Description:Loan financing programs available for residential properties: Conforming, Conforming High Balance, Jumbo loans up to 2.5 mil, VA, FHA, USDA, HARP and Private money loans for purchases or refinances.
- Business Description:559-341-2820
- Business Description:Payless Construction is a full service secure construction company. We also offer construction management, consulting, asset protection and inspections. We specialize in Industrial, residential and commercial. We are a minority, woman owned small business
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate agent articles
What’s the return on investment for basement waterproofing? From securing windows to sealing cracks, waterproofing your basement can help prevent mold and flooding, and lower your energy bills. Learn the ROI of this home improvement.
Real estate agents earn a commission when they sell a property. Most often, the commission is 6% of the final sale price. But did you know you may be able to negotiate your realtor fees? Learn how you might be able to negotiate a lower realtor commission.
Find real estate agents in
- Del Rey
- San Joaquin
- Squaw Valley
- Orange Cove
real estate agents in Fresno
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3DRealty373 E Shaw Ave
- Achieve Property Group of Movoto6475 N Palm Ave #105
- Advanced Ag Realty & AppraisalP.O. Box 849
- ALL STAR HOME INSPECTIONS554 W QUINCY AVE
- Allure Properties2525 E Alluvial Ave #241
- AMOS EMERZIAN & ASSOC2111 1st St
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- Achieve Property Group of Movoto
- Bob Farrar Realtor9875 N Cascade Dr
- Boese Property Management, Inc.2505-B W Shaw Ave Suite 150
- Brenda McReynolds - Century 21 C Watson Realty Inc7520 N Palm Suite 102
- Brent Spitler - RE/MAX GOLD1615 Shaw Ave #1
- Bob Farrar Realtor
- CALIFORNIA MORTGAGE & REALTY1340 Munras Ave Ste 100
- Campus Edge Apartments1577 Bulldog Ln
- Carole Jacoby & Co Real Estate, Inc.6354 N. Bond St.
- Carter Construction Inc.5359 E. Solar
- Casa Realty & Investments, Inc.4001 Inglewood Ave., Bldg. 101 STE 721
Redondo Beach, California
- Century 21 M&M Associates275 N Clovis Avenue, Ste 137
- CENTURY 21 ADANALIAN & VASQUEZ1415 W SHAW AVE
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage388 S Lake Ave
- CreditGuard of America791 Park of Commerce Blvd Ste 500
Boca Raton, Florida
- Cypress Point Realty246 W Shaw Ave
- CALIFORNIA MORTGAGE & REALTY
- JACK'S REFRIGERATION INC2539 Simpson St
- Jennifer Weber388 S Lake Ave
- Jeri Kuddes29369 Auberry Rd Ste 103
- Joel Mazmanian - Realty Concepts740 W Alluvial Ave Suite 102
- JS HOME INSPECTORS-Fresno5628 W. Bluff Ave
- JACK'S REFRIGERATION INC
- McG BUYS HOUSES LLC2167 Shaw Ave
- Megastar Financial Corp930 Executive Way Ste 125
- Mike Angelos, Broker-Associate for Keller Williams7625 N. Palm Suite 106
- Mortgage West20436 Via Cellini
Los Angeles, California
- Mullen, Dr. Patrick W.6335 N Fresno St Ste 208
- McG BUYS HOUSES LLC
- RE/MAX GOLD1615 SHAW AVE 1
- RE/MAX GOLD7050 N Fresno St. 204
- Real Living Diamond Realtors755 N. Peach Ave #A-11
- Realtor George Ozburn -Connect Realty134 Bullard
- RealtorAaron/Guarantee Real Estate96 Shaw Ave realtoraaron.com CalBRE#01962300
- REGENCY PROPERTIES331 e shields ave
- Rick Munoz Sr. -Century 21 M&M and Associates275 N. Clovis Ave., #137
- RjRebel Buys Houses1929 Blue Ribbon Dr
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Robert Jensen and Assoc Fresno Property Management2160 N. Fine
- Robert Mitchell7625 N. Palm Ave. #106
- RE/MAX GOLD
- Sam Heng-City Center Financial3626 Fair Oaks Blvd
- SAN MAR Properties, Inc.6356 North Fresno Street
- SAROYAN REAL ESTATE7479 N LAGUNA VISTA AVE
- Sheila Urbanek at Realty Concepts575 E. Alluvial #101
- Silver Star Intenational Corp.4944 E Clinton Way
- Stanford Investment Grp550 E Herndon Ave #105
- STEWART TITLE OF FRESNO COUNTY8355 N FRESNO ST STE 120
- Sugar Pine Realty832 Beauregard Ln
- Sultana Associates Real Estate - Re/Max Gold7050 N. Fresno Street #204
- Sam Heng-City Center Financial
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur
- Your Home Team Prop Mgt & RE550 W Alluvial #102
- Your Home Team Prop Mgt & RE