Deciding to add hardwood floors to your home isn’t a one-and-done process. There are some things you should know to make the most informed decision on the type of wood, finish, and style.
Get matched with top hardwood flooring companies in Fresno, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local hardwood flooring companies.
Recent Hardwood Floors Reviews in Fresno
- SOD Home GroupI had an exceptional experience in this company. When you see these great reviews up here: they’re true! Oren, our contractor with SOD Home Group, proved that house construction projects don’t have to be a nightmare but can be a pleasure if you find the right person to take you through it. Our old house seriously needed a remodel, and I didn’t have any personal preferences for any contractor; I lucked out when Oren came to interview. I liked Oren’s friendly, straightforward manner, devoid of slickness or hard sell, and his experience in construction was obvious as he walked me through the process. Oren spent time in the planning stage to find out what I wanted and discussed ideas that would work with the space. This is important: he is not the designer, he is the builder and will tell you what is structurally possible. Once a plan is agreed upon, his designer Eden put everything in several designs and after this stage is approved… then the crew do the work but i selected the fixtures, tile, paint color, etc. Oren had many useful resources to help, but I had a great idea of what I wanted needed. On the business end, once I committed to the job, the contract was clear, covering a schedule of payments and stages. Oren kept me up to date with what he needed from my end and when the crew was going to show up, etc..; all the teams came on time and work diligently. What a great combination: an experienced contractor with talented people skills who wants me to be happy with the job and makes it pleasant and easy! He’s been there for my every question and issue and gets back to me right away. I’m impressed by Oren’s team, all very professional people who do excellent, clean work while treating the area with respect; there’s not one guy working in my house that I wouldn’t have back (we are all working from home because of the pandemic). I’m impressed by the beautiful work that is being done and how creative and collaborative this team is. So summarizing: I found an honest, personable, skilled contractor backed by a wonderful team of professionals who are doing what they promised. No games here. I feel supported if questions come up and absolutely admire how they do business. The prices are fair and I feel that I have good value and guidance. I’m thrilled with Oren and SOD Home Group (including the staffers at the home office) and wouldn’t go looking anywhere else for my future projects
- The Wood Floor Guys Inc.Our family could not be happier with the outcome of the large project that The Wood Floor Guys did for us. We had the original, 35 year old oak floors in our home refinished, replaced carpet in two rooms with wood to match the rest of the flooring and replaced the carpet in our staircase with hardwood planks. The newly laid wood floors in the two rooms match the refinished original floors perfectly, the stairs look amazing and the entire job was excellently done. The crew was really great to work with as well. We could not think of a better experience with a contractor. If you value respect, integrity, honesty and excellent craftsmanship, you should definitely give these guys a shot at earning your business. We are very happy that we did. It is our pleasure to provide a genuine review that promotes and supports good people that do great work
- Premium Remodeling IncIsaac is professional, skilled, very organized and hardworking manager that all of his skilled made our remodeling project being delivered on time and the way we really wanted to have it. The involvement of the working team was very strong during the entire remodeling process. We knew from the start that this company is the right company for us and with their communications policy, we also knew each time where we stand with the budget and progress. We highly recommend them!!
- Precision Hardwood FlooringWhen we purchased our house this summer, we knew the floors would need refinishing. The surface was uneven, the color was very dark, and the finish was a high gloss. Emik Nikora responded promptly to our phone call, arriving the same day to look at our floors. He answered all our questions and, at our request, made helpful suggestions; we received an estimate by email later that day. Emik struck us right away as one who had a real appreciation for hardwood floors and was dedicated to doing the best job possible. After getting one other estimate we scheduled the job with Precision Hardwood Flooring. On the first day Emik arrived with his equipment and went right to work. He started by removing the baseboards so the finish would truly extend to all edges then replaced part of one board that had been damaged. He filled, and then sanded our floor three times with successively finer grit; he then screened it. All dust and debris was removed as he worked and was taken off site. Emik worked carefully and dealt with corners, edges, and thresholds by hand so that every inch of our hardwood was beautiful--the entry, the living area, two bedrooms and a number of closets. The sander he used was clearly of high quality; dust was minimal. He took pains in applying each of three coats of finish and we have yet to detect any flaws or bubbles in the finish. The whole process from sanding to finish took five days--six if you count a follow-up visit he made on Saturday, just to be sure all was OK. He made sure we understood about the cure time and about caring for the floors. Needless to say, we are very pleased with the result and admire our floors every day. It was indeed a pleasure to work with one who holds himself to such high standards
- VALLEY HARDWOOD FLOORINGFrom the time I first called Tom Macedo, the owner of Valley Hardwood Flooring, he and his salesman Bob McCarthy were attentive, informative, and gave me confidence in his company. They let us know some things we could do to save some money and gave us a choice as to what they would do versus what we could do to save costs. They gave us an estimate, and had to revise it due to some damage needing repair which was not initially apparent. They never exceeded that final estimate. They were responsive, prompt, and did what they said they would do when they said they would do it. This is the unfortunately lost art of doing business. We had our 50 year old hardwood floors sanded and finished (after my son and I pulled out wall to wall carpet which had covered the living room, bedrooms, and hallway hardwood flooring). What an amazing transformation of the look of our home. The floors look beautiful. We also had VHF install 4 1/4" baseboard at the same time. The combination of new baseboard with the refinished floors was beautiful and so worth it (included in the cost above). We are totally satisfied with their job. Tom and Bob are a pleasure to work with and my wife and I highly recommend Valley Hardwood Flooring if you need hardwood floors refinished. We will consider VHF for new installation of hardwood flooring in our kitchen/dining area this coming year when we plan to do our kitchen remodel
- Town & Country RemodelingWe have used them for small jobs in the past 15 years. Jim is quiet and fair. He comes in under budget and on time or early.
- Jerry's HardwoodHe did an absolutely fabulous job. He was quick and professional. He got it done as soon as possible.
- Jerry's HardwoodWhen he pulled out the carpet, the flooring was really badly stained and he said that he couldn't get the stains out, so I put in laminate flooring on top of the original oak flooring.
- VALLEY HARDWOOD FLOORINGit went very well. I was going to put carpet because I thought it would be too much to refinish my floors. I had another quote of 4.500.00 which was more than I had.
- GARY BUCHHOLZ HARDWOOD FLOORWe have been using Gary for the past 30 years. He does a beautiful job and knows his flooring. He repaired some of the damaged wood before he refinished; you can't tell where he did that once it was completed. We live in a house built in the 1920's and he has refinished every wooden floor in our house, about 10 rooms and various hallways. We now use him for our rentals. I would not use any other service if you want a fair price and great work
Hardwood Floor Contractors in Fresno
- Business Description:With 20+ years of experience in-house construction and home remodeling professionals at your service, we're committed to providing you with custom home improvement solutions that fit your lifestyle and goals. Whether you need an important home repair, cosmetic fix, or are ready to remodel or add to your living space, we can help. Our services include kitchen remodeling, bathroom renovations, general home remodeling, and interior and exterior repairs and upgrades. And regardless of the size, o..Recent Review:Andrey from Andrey's Handyman Service did a fantastic job on our kitchen cabinets! He is a real expert and knows what he is doing. Very happy with his work. Very good pricing! Definitely recommend him to all!Meshup S.
- Recent Review:They did a very good job no doubt about it, we were happy with the end result but we just thought that we have paid more for the project, we would rather work with the contractors directly instead of going through Lowes now that we know that they are more priceyCaesar P.
- Business Description:We are a family owned appliance repair company. We care for our customers and understand your needs. We provide high quality standards with our certified appliance technicians. As soon as you call, we'll set up an appointment with you and have our technician come evaluate your problem. We service ALL models and ALL brandsRecent Review:Volodymir is a very experienced and professional appliance guy! He does excellent work. Very reliable and trustworthy. Definitely recommend him to all who need any appliance repairs!Meshup S.
- Business Description:**Due to a medical emergency, i will not be taking on new projects at this time**With 25 years of experience, we offer a full range of construction and renovation services for both the interior and exterior of your home. Mr. Toth's goal is to maintain the highest level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in his relationships with all his clients. Please give us a call or send us a message to discuss how we can turn your dreams into reality. FREE ESTIMATES! CheerRecent Review:I was very pleased and happy with the job he did for me I will definitely use him againOludosu O.
- Business Description:The Wood Floor Guys Inc. is a new company with old roots. Our CEO Todd Hiester has been in the hardwood flooring business for over 20 years, running his own company, Todds Hardwood Flooring with his father Tim and his son Tyler. Over the years, our business began to grow into something bigger than one sole proprietor. So, in 2020 we decided to launch a new business focused on helping more people in Fresno and surrounding areas to get the hardwood floors of their dreams, while also giving our ..Recent Review:They do all my flooring for me. I have used them for the many year and would use no one else. All my clients are extremely pleased with all there work.George S.
- Business Description:Honest hard work to provide for the community, specialized in bathroom, kitchen remodeling and handyman services.Recent Review:Excellent. He is professional, and finishes the job down to the last little detail to my complete satisfaction. I would definitely hire him again.zoe h.
- Business Description:Providing home & commercial repair, remodel, & construction services since 2008. Licensed & Insured (Lic #: 940435). ''If it's broken, Mr. Fix-It''Recent Review:Built an awning. Fair quality work and fair pricing. Everything else below average. Took over two weeks to built a small awningLaura E.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:It was okay, he was a gentlemen. I was happy.Rose E.
- Business Description:After 25 years of working in the wood flooring business across the United States, the Mongalo family discovered a new design for wood: wood floors, wooden tables, wooded panels, wood etc. The new design took approximately 3 months to complete. On the date of completion its combination of art and creativity invented glow in the dark wood. After the patent application was accepted, Mongalo Designs was established and the company has started to produce pre-finished glow in the dark wood floors a..Recent Review:Really, really bad, and extremely aggressive and unprofessional behavior when called out. The workmanship was horrible, despite this 'special' high end product, which only someone as elite as themselves, are capable of understanding the complexities to pull of their process. (I can't make this stuff up.) Said another way, they do all the work in one day, start to finish. And, the results are exactly as you would expect. Oh, but the contract says 2-3 days, and they'll make up an excuse for why it was all in one day. Just hold for their excuses. We had an arbitration hearing to recover the money, after going through the Contract State Licensing Board of California (just in case you need it [*** Link removed ***] CSLB doesn't recommend arbitration unless you have a really good case, with existing evidence, highly in your favorcarlina o.
- Business Description:Along with daily lawn maintenance and landscaping, we provide our customers with a range of services to meet their individual needs.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hardwood floor specialist articles
Do you have one damaged wood plank that throws off the whole floor? There's no need to call for a full floor replacement. Replacing single hardwood planks is both easier and more cost-effective than starting from scratch.
Refinishing your hardwood floors can be an overwhelming undertaking. Follow these steps to make sure you’ve fully prepared your flooring to be refinished before getting started on your floor renovations in order to avoid any mishaps down the line.
Find hardwood flooring companies in
- Del Rey
- San Joaquin
- Squaw Valley
- Orange Cove
hardwood flooring companies in Fresno
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- CALDWELL SURFACES INC5123 E MCKENZIE AVE
- CAPPS FLOOR COVERINGS34799 Avenue 13 1/4
- Ceasar Briones Construction279 North Douglas
- CHRIS BURGER959 E CROMWELL AVE
- COMFORT CRAFT REMODELING7472 N Ivanhoe Ave
- Creative Flooring Solutions Design Center325 Clovis ave Suite 104
- CALDWELL SURFACES INC
- GARY BUCHHOLZ HARDWOOD FLOOR2569 N DEL REY AVE
- GARY BUCHHOLZ HARDWOOD FLOOR
- J.J.'ll Do It218 N Magnolia Ave
- JAIME'S FLOORING CENTER1402 N BLACKSTONE AVE
- Jaymins Flooring206 E Merced St
- Jerry's Hardwood6558 N Anna St
- Jimmy's Handyman Services733 w Gettysburg ave
- John Hadden Paint and coatings438 E Shaw Ave
- John's Hardwood and Laminate Service1332 E Sample
- JRM Construction6651 N. Bendel
- J.J.'ll Do It
- MAD Construction14730 Citrus Tree Ct
- Mattco Construction602 E Abbott Ct
- Matthew Raymond
- michael david construction534 w hedges
- Michael Granat ConstructionPO Box 4046
- Mongalo Designs Flooring15 Poncetta Dr 210
Daly City, California
- Mr Fix-It Home Repair & Handyman13061 Rosedale Hwy Ste G #242
- MVI Appliance and Handyman Services7691 N Erie Ave
- MAD Construction
- Patriot Home Renovations
- Payless Construction Services Lic # 978061288 W. Spruce Ave
- Pearls Drapery and Upholstery531 W. Alamos Ave
- Precision Hardwood Flooring8327 Kaula DR
FAIR OAKS, California
- PRECISION PLASTICS998 N Temperance Ave
- Patriot Home Renovations
- The Wood Floor Guys Inc.4860 N Zediker Ave
- TL Tile Creations3014 Helm Ave
- TODD'S FLOOR COVERINGS40055 Alerna Way
- Toth Construction3516 Infusion Way
- Town & Country Remodeling2059 W Paul Ave
- Trade Kings517 S 8TH
- Trademark Inc4674 E Weathermaker Ave
- TSY Products41493 Lilley Mountain Dr
- Tulip Cleaning Services12033 Hwy 6
- The Wood Floor Guys Inc.
- United Carpet One Floor & Home2450 North Clovis Ave
- United Carpet One Floor & Home
- VALLEY HARDWOOD FLOORING7187 W FAIRMONT AVE
- VALLEY HARDWOOD FLOORING
- Your Home Remodeling and Design3188 N Marks Ave # 115
- Your Home Remodeling and Design