Asbestos can be dangerous if disturbed and costly to remove. Safe identification and containment are key. Learn how to best deal with asbestos in your home.
Get matched with top asbestos removal services in Fort Worth, TX
There are 10 highly-rated local asbestos removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Asbestos Removal Reviews in Fort Worth
- Affordable Environmental Services, LLCWhile pricing was fair and they were professional, they provided the estimate about four days later than they said they would get it to us.
- TriCore Services, IncHe was great to work with and had the best pricing of the companies that provided estimates. They accommodated us on Memorial Day and took all precautions with wearing PPE.
- Affordable Environmental Services, LLCI began renovations on an investment property, and in the middle of renovation realized that the drywall might contain asbestos. I immediately stopped my crew so that we could determine if anyone was as risk. I dropped off a sample at about 9:30 am and said whatever he could do would be appreciated because I had a crew sitting around. He originally said he could get me results by the next day, but he decided to go ahead and take the sample over to the lab for testing and by 11:30 I had my results. Talk about exceeding expectations. I would absolutely use them again, they were awesome
- Texas Disaster RestorationWe were quite impressed with Alex and the entire Texas Disaster Restoration Crew that came to help at our home. We called them about 6am and Alex was at our home in slightly over an hour. (From Farmers Branch, Tx to Wylie, Tx) Work was started immediately - Water extracted....carpets pulled up - flooring pulled up - furniture moved - sheetrock removed - baseboards removed - holes drilled to allow air flow as well as 30+ fans being placed in all affected rooms to help with drying out process....as well as mold remediation services. Water damaged carpet and flooring was removed and their clean-up of our property was Super ! Alex made regular checks on moisture levels every day. We received excellent care and services from this company. Most appreciated was that they were on time for every appointment in the follow-up days or I received a text from them giving the approximate arrival time. I have only good things to say about the service and personnel. Thanks Alex - Good Job !!!!!
- Response Restoration Services, Inc.I contacted five contractors concerning my project to remove popcorn ceiling that contained asbestos. Some were contacted through Angie's List and others through their own websites or e-mails. Jesse Hinojosa from Response Restoration Services, Inc. received my inquiry through Angie's List and was the first person to get back to me to schedule a walk-through to provide an estimate. After receiving bids from all companies, Response Restoration Services, Inc. was not the least expensive; however, I asked if they would price match their bid with the lowest competitor's offer and they honored. Jesse and his team were by far the most responsive and professional among all bidders. It only took two weeks from my initial contact (5/20/2014) until the project completion (6/1/2014) including work during weekend. My husband and I would love to work with Response Restoration Services, Inc. again! In fact, they are one of our potential contractors for our next project, a bathroom remodel
- L A T ServicesFlawless. Tommy was both professional and kind. I was in a pinch with a house that was under contract and need this done super quickly. He and his team jumped on it without hesitation and had a report back to me the next day!! Amazing service where the customer's needs were heard, understood, and met, even above expectation. Great work guys!
- Affordable Environmental Services, LLCKeith and his crew from Affordable Environmental Services did an outstanding job. Service was fast, professional, and friendly. Couldn't ask for anything more during a stressful setback on our renovation.
- Clear EnvironmentalEverything went great. Could not be more pleased with their professionalism and efficiency. Their price was in line with the other bids I received, but their follow-up and availability far exceeded the other guys.
- Response Restoration Services, Inc.We contacted RRSI to obtain a quote to remove the asbestos containing acoustic ceiling in our home. They came out and have us a prompt quite which they stuck to. They completed this very large job in a timely manner. The team that came out was very prompt, professional and courteous. The project leader, Jesse, quality controlled the whole project, start to finish. The place was left very clean. If you have ever had this process done, or known anyone who has, you would know that the removal is an extremely messy process. Yet, Jesse and his crew were great about keeping everything clean and accommodating to my family as we lived in the home during the project. I have no hesitations recommending Response Restoration Services. I was never concerned about leaving my wife and children at home with the workers. And their work product is too notch. I am thrilled with the finished product and highly recommend RRSI
- Allen & Company Environmental ServicesWe wanted laminate flooring for our kitchen but it could not be installed over our existing two layers of vinyl sheet flooring. No one, not the big box stores or even stores that install vinyl sheet flooring, will remove vinyl sheet flooring because of the possibility that it may contain asbestos. Our home was built in 1978 and we found out that our Armstrong Solarian flooring, the top layer, contained asbestos in the backing. Since the layer underneath it was builder installed, that one most likely contained asbestos also. I checked our state's website for asbestos abatement contractor licenses. Allen & Co. was one of the few abatement companies with no administrative penalties listed, so I chose them. I typed in my service request on their website and really wouldn't have been surprised if I never heard back from them. But I received an e-mail from them the very next morning. Then the owner personally called me while he was out of state on business and gave me a very reasonable quote. They fit my little kitchen in around their commercial jobs within a couple of days. Their coordinator Jason and their crew headed by George did an excellent job. They taped off the entire room and set up their air and dust vacuum/filtration systems, etc., removed all of the flooring, and cleaned the site well. We were very glad to be rid of the flooring and felt we had removed it in the proper manner
Last update on June 4, 2020
Asbestos Removal Services in Fort Worth
Explore our Solution Center for helpful asbestos removal service articles
Older homes are charming and unique. But remember, if you plan to buy or renovate a historic home, hire a home inspector and beware of these hidden problems.
Tradespeople like remodelers, roofers and plumbers are more at risk of asbestos exposure due to the work they do. Learn more about the history of asbestos.
Find asbestos removal services in
- Haltom City,
- River Oaks,
- Sansom Park,
- Blue Mound,
- Richland Hills,
- North Richland Hills,
- Westworth Village,
- Forest Hill,
- Dalworthington Gardens,
- Lake Worth,
- White Settlement,
asbestos removal services in Fort Worth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration10031 Monroe Dr 307
Dallas, Texas 75229
- 911 Restoration
- Epic Restoration LLCP.O. Box 500
Joshua, Texas 76058
- Epic Restoration LLC
- GRS Pros 1001 Long Prairie Rd
Flower Mound, Texas 75022
- GRS Pros
- J.C.'s Environmental TechnologiesPO Box 93085
Southlake, Texas 76092
- J.C.'s Environmental Technologies
- L A T Services7424 Forrest Ln
North Richland Hills, Texas 76182
- L A T Services
- North Texas Environmental & Demolition 9913 Silver Meadow Dr
Dallas, Texas 75217
- North Texas Environmental & Demolition
- O'grady Plumbing CoPO Box 40392
Burleson, Texas 76028
- O'grady Plumbing Co
- Proficient Environmental Systems445 E FM 1382
Cedar Hill, Texas 75104
- Proficient Environmental Systems
- Quisenberry Construction360 S Dobson St
Burleson, Texas 76028
- Quisenberry Construction
- SERVPRO of Northeast Dallas, Lake Highlands & S. Garland10280 Miller Rd
Dallas, Texas 75238
- South River Restoration3007 Red Hawk
Grand Prairie, Texas 75052
- SERVPRO of Northeast Dallas, Lake Highlands & S. Garland
- T Rock Roofing & Construction9330 LYNDON B JOHNSON FWY
Dallas, Texas 75243
- Texas Disaster Restoration2270 Springlake Rd. #400
Farmers Branch, Texas 75234
- The Laser Group IncPO Box 1358
Rowlett, Texas 75030
- Total Home Services & Solutions15851 Dallas Parkway 600
Addison, Texas 75001
- Trevco Restoration and Roofing428 W Kennedale Pkwy
Kennedale, Texas 76060
- TriCore Services, IncP.O. Box 852984
Mesquite, Texas 75185
- T Rock Roofing & Construction
- Vantage Pointe Construction5751 Kroger Drive Suite 232
Keller, Texas 76244
- Vantage Pointe Construction
- Woodward Environmental LLC7619 Arborgate St.
Dallas, Texas 75231
- Woodward Environmental LLC
- young guns co,handyman1365 Middleton Dr
Cedar Hill, Texas 75104
- young guns co,handyman