A small investment of just $20 can give you peace of mind and protect your children. Here are some tips to help childproof your TV.
Get matched with top baby proofing services in Boston, MA
There are 13 highly-rated local baby proofing services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Childproofing Reviews in Boston
- Safe Solutions LLCTom and Matt showed up early got right to work and did an excellent job. They demonstrated how to remove the fence and reinstall it and how to adjust the gate if needed. I highly recommend them Had a great experience and my pool fence looks awesome.
- New England BackyardsWe hired New England Backyards to do a lot of work in our yard. We were hesitant to hire them based upon some of the reviews we saw online, but after seeing the quality of their work at our friend's homes, we realized that the person behind the reviews were not telling the truth. I don't understand why someone would post extremely negative reviews when the job was done and looked great. You can ask to see the photos from that project from the owner of the company. New England Backyards showed up on time, finished the job ahead of schedule and it looked amazing. I would hire them again if I need more work done
- Protect-A-Child of New EnglandFriendly, prompt, responsive. They did a great job installing my pool fence and I would definitely hire them again if needed. The product is great too. It's expensive, but worth it.
- Protect-A-Child of New EnglandWe have a 15 month old granddaughter and 2 small, old dogs. We also have an inground pool and now since our granddaughter is walking and running, we decided we needed a pool fence. Susan called me within an hour when I sent a message to her company with all the information and Jeff came over for suggestions and measurements within 48 hours. The job was done within a week and I couldn’t be happier. It looks great and is completely safe. So happy we decided to do it and that they could squeeze us into their schedule. Also, it took them less time to install the fence so the price was lower than quoted
- Protect-A-Child of New EnglandSafe Bigginings was great to work with throughout the process. They were responsive, knowledgable, courteous, and thorough. The install was quick and the consultation was spot on. I would highly recommend Safe Beginnings and the Protect a Child Pool Fence.
- Protect-A-Child of New EnglandExcellent. Best decision we have made with 6 grandchildren (under 6) and a dog. Fence provides peace of mind to parents and grandparents. Decision was made final when 1 year old walked towards the inground swimming pool to get a ball that was on the cover. Daughter grabbed child away from the pool. That won't happen again with this
- Safe Beginnings ChildproofingOverall, I was very impressed by the service provided. Susan and Jeff were kind enough to find a way to squeeze me onto their schedule in a pinch, which I know wasn't easy. Jeff came very promptly, calling ahead to make sure that the timing was still good, and quickly and professionally installed 2 baby gates on the stairs, mounted numerous bookshelves, a play kitchen, and 2 dressers to the walls, and removed a swinging door. He was nice enough to move the door to the basement (not an easy task, as it was quite heavy). I was particularly impressed with the job he did on the baby gates -- our stairwell is a weird width, and he very quickly designed an appropriate contraption so that the gates could be mounted safely. The only thing I wish he had done differently was to vacuum behind the bookshelves/dressers before tightening the mounting straps so that the sawdust from the drilling was cleaned up, but overall, he did a fabulous job and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and use him again
- Safe Beginnings ChildproofingOverall, I was extremely happy. The person who did the installation obviously had a great deal of experience (and educated me on common sources of injury I would never have suspected). He worked efficiently, yet spent extra time where it was needed (e.g. multiple reconfigurations to get the baby gates up and ensure we were happy with how they opened, and the footprint they took up). The only downside of the experience was that he left sawdust outside and within the kitchen cabinets as he was installing locks on each
- Safe Solutions LLCThey are absolutely wonderful. The gentlemen that came was amazing. I had a construction company come out, and they messed up the gate lock that they put in. They came to fix the gate free of charge.
- Safe Solutions LLCTom was excellent. Quickly and effectively installed two high-end gates for my staircase. Also was able to help me use an existing pressure gate after explaining I just needed two additional pieces of hardware which he provided. Instead of just installing a gate - he saved me $100 by helping me use my own. Unexpected and very helpful! He was in and out in about 2 hours - worked very clean and efficiently
Last update on July 18, 2020
Childproofing Services in Boston
Explore our Solution Center for helpful childproofing service articles
Pool safety experts and regulators recommend using multiple protective options such as fences, alarms and pool covers to improve water safety for children.
According to at least one study, children with hearing loss are at greater risk for injury than their hearing-enabled peers.
Find baby proofing services in
baby proofing services in Boston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bauman Remodeling80 Emmett Ave
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
- Bauman Remodeling
- Kostkutters1.com113 Albion St
Wakefield, Massachusetts 01880
- Locherne, Co675 VFW Pkwy STE 201
West Roxbury, Massachusetts 02132
- Locherne, Co
- New England Backyards25 Theodore Dr
Westminster, Massachusetts 01473
- New England Backyards
- Phalan Construction & The Handyman881 R Waverly St
Framingham, Massachusetts 01702
- Phalan Construction & The Handyman
- R.H. Home Solutions79 Elm St
Nashua, New Hampshire 03060
- R.H. Home Solutions
- THANK YOU HANDYMAN500 WASHINGTON ST
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
- THANK YOU HANDYMAN