Get matched with top wrought iron fence companies in Birmingham, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local wrought iron fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Iron Work Reviews in Birmingham
- B J's Ornamental IronI called the BJ's and asked the receptionist if she could give me an estimate for a railing on one side of the steps to our front porch (I wasn't sure that I could afford railings on both sides at that time). She gave me an estimate but stated it was only an estimate. BJ would have to see the job. She gave me a date when BJ could come out and look at the job and give me a price. In the meantime, I called two other wrought iron companies. The estimate one gave me was twice as much as BJ's. The other company stated they would not do the job as they did not do any jobs that would be under $300.00. When BJ came out he gave me a price of $100 dollars for a wrought iron railing on one side of the four steps leading to the front porch. I ended up getting railings on both sides for $200.00. He came out the next day and did the job. The railings are a beautiful addition besides providing safe passage down the steps. I would not hesitate to hire this service in the future or to recommend him highly to others
- B J's Ornamental IronPerfectly. Turnkey. Told him we had a large dog that would push against it,so he added lower stop. It was a good job at a fair price. I actually need more work done and plan to call them tomorrow.
- Nelco Ornamental Iron IncIt went well, they came out and measured and we picked a design then they came back within a week and installed it.
- Red Mountain IronworksOf the three vendors contacted, Red Mountain was the most responsive and easily understood and grasped the requirements as presented by our design review board. The project required a conversion from ten foot wide entrance to a sixteen foot wide entrance, and, and because of the inside grade and limited space for outward swing, folded leaves were required. Red Mountain quickly submitted several hand-drawn designs for the Design Review Board to examine. I mention this because the other vendors presented stock designs that did not exactly match our needs. Once the bid was accepted, we were given an approximate finish time. They are a small company and in high demand, and it took a few weeks before they could complete the project. The finished product was well- beyond our expectations; a hand forged work of art that was true to the accepted design, but with flourishes and detail that one would not expect from a modern company. The crew at Red Mountain Iron are true artisans, and I can't imagine that I will use any other company for future work
- CLASSIC IRON WORKS INCI had 7 window guards installed. They had to drill through my brick veneer and he did a good job. He didn't damage any bricks or anything.
- CLASSIC IRON WORKS INCEstimate was given same day as I first called. Rails were ready following week and were installed promptly.
- CLASSIC IRON WORKS INCEverything went perfectly. They were always here when they said they would be. I had tried to get other contractors for months and no one would show up. I got a beautiful bridge railing of superior quality a week before it was promised. It was one of my best experiences ever.
- B J's Ornamental IronThey came out and gave an estimate of $80.00. Returned approximately one week later and installed the railing with which I am extremely pleased. Looks very nice. Also installed railings for my friend. She too is very pleased with their work.
- CEP ConstructionThe name of the guy who performed the work is Chuck who works together with a young lady named Kim. They were great and go the extra mile to try and satisfy me. They helped me deal with the insurance company on the project. One of the window coverings was not right and they took it back and got it replaced. They perform all the work with a smile and are not grudging. They try and make me happy even though I am not a perfectionist. They are honest and trustworthy
- Olympic FenceShowed up promptly for the estimate. I was initially very impressed with Mark (I assume the owner). I got good vibes from him and he was strait forward and seemed like a good guy. I believe that if Mark had done the work himself that there would be no issues and it would have gotten an "A" rating across the board. Unfortunately this was not the case. I contracted with Mark, but on the day of installation I got the "B" string. The crew that showed up was definitely not up to the standards I was hoping for. They seemed fairly "green" and definitely not a polished group of guys. I heard cussing and saw dip spitting, and had to pickup trash and cigarette butts after they left. Communication from them was almost non-existant. I was onsite for the install and requested that they consult me if they ran into any issue or had any questions. They never did. I proactively checked on the job after an hour or so, only to find that they had run into an issue with the initial measurements and made the call to install extra fence posts in the middle of a run. It was not attractive at all. Once I expressed that it was not acceptable, they were eager to fix this issue, but had to almost completely start over. All of which could have been avoided by knocking on the door and asking a simple question. Communications continued to be an issue as they left the job site without even knocking on the door to have a final once over by me. As is always the case there were some adjustments that needed to be done and could have been taken care of in about 5 minutes, but because the left the site un-announced....I have to go through the hassle of calling them back and having them come back out to fix it. This took further time out of my schedule. The fence also arrived scratched and required that they re-paint quite a bit of it. It was a bit dis-concerting to get a new fence and see it from day-one to have scratches and paint scuffs. Obviously the fence had just been thrown in the back of a flat bed truck and post hole diggers and shovels just tossed on top of it. Again, I suspect a "B" string issue. Mark, the original guy I met and liked, never came back to the site himself. I truly felt like I got stuck with the second string team and I've got to tell you....was not impressed
Last update on March 24, 2016
Welders Iron Work in Birmingham
We are Olympic Fence Inc.,your local fencing professionals.We are located in Maylene Alabama and we have been serving the Birmingham areas since 1973. The Olympic Fence Inc. professionals provides installation of fences and gates to a wide variety of residential as well as commercial companies in Birmingham and surrounding areas. Our goal is to offer our customers our experience, knowledge and or commitment to customer satisfaction. All of our fence projects will have a superior craftsmanship..
"The fence looks great. The job was completed in a timely manner at a fair price."
Over 30 years in business | Lifetime transferable warranty | Hardwood, carpet, and flooring experts | 99.7% dustless sanding | We offer New Carpet Installation, Hardwood Flooring, Vinyl and Tile for residential and commercial clients. We are Certified Master Craftsmen. Master installers and finishers of all types of wood floors. - In business since 1989 - Christian/American owned operated - Lifetime warranty on all craftsmanship - 99.7% dustless sanding available - Free Estimates - Licence & ..
"Excellent. The sales representative was very professional and helpful in determining what we needed. The refinishing crew was very timely and did a great job on the floors. They also did an excellent job minimizing the dust generated from sanding the floors."
Handy-Man/Remodeling/Project Manager: Job over-site with customer as the GC. Cost determined by job-time/day-labor, material trip fee charges apply. Paypal accepted (there is an up-fee to use PayPal that they charge roughly 2.9%) To established customers I offer 24 hr, emergency assistance. Free estimates—-Exceptions; assess add-ons, or repairs for resale or insurance claims with no intention to use services, to secure loans, to set pricing for resale, to itemize for self starters. I work wi..
"Very professional crew! Excellent work! Thanks guys!"
"Talented welder who can handle functional as well as creative welding. For me, he crated a custom iron garden gate, removed old gate, installed new gate and posts, and fixed additional railing that had not been welded properly and was weeping rust. Stephen was professional, and listened to what I needed. He does quality, precise welding work. I was entirely pleased with his work and performance. See Cahaba River Metal Art on Facebook for examples.
S and H Construction cares about its clients from start too finish. we go above and beyond the call of duty too ensure all customers are 100% satisfied.we are truly dedicated and highly protected to keep a good name and standing with all our clients.we correctly complete assigned tasks and duties in a timely manner.we are sincere,reliable, and enthusiastic about each and every job. we have great work ethics and outstanding reults coupled with our enthusiasm to make all customers feel safe wit..
"My experience with Mr. Smith was wonderful. <br />"
My Company staff has combined over thirty years of painting experience. We sub-contract with contractors if needed. Our billing procedure is half of the total bill upon start of the project, and pay out the remaining balance at the end of the project. All estimates are free!!! Over 30+ years painting experience in the Greater Birmingham area
"Robinson Painting responded promptly to my request for an estimate and I received a written estimate within the day of the evaluation. Taurean Robinson was professional and responsive. He worked with me as I made some last minute adjustments to the work order and brought a revised estimate the following morning. My project was extremely time sensitive and Robinson was able to accommodate my time table, and also completed the project very quickly. They did excellent ceiling work, and protected all surfaces. I would use them again in the future. <br />
"The work took about six weeks to complete. Though John is not quick his work is exceptional in quality. He plays attention to details and will work with you to make sure the end result is exactly what you want. He contracts with experienced craftsmen and they were all very pleasant to the family. The only two points I would mention is the tile person is just that; a tile person. Do not expect an artisan. If you want the tiles laid in an order other than the order that they are stacked in the box you should lay them out before the tile person starts and explain up front that you expect a specific pattern. This is probably common practice and just ignorance on our part. However, John had the tile person redo some of the work at no extra charge. Also, the plummer reworked some of our pluming to accommodate changes with new faucets and re-positioning the sinks. He took the copper and replaced it with Pex Pipe which is fine. However, he did not give us the option of keeping the copper. We would have liked to have kept it as we are borderline hoarders. <br /> Overall we are very pleased with John's work and we have started phase two of our home improvement with him - Hardwoods and kitchen remodel. He is estimating phase three - front porch. I highly recommend John Mayhall/Building Bama.
Sales and Repair of Mailboxes and Street Signs
"The crew from Alabama Mailbox showed up and had the mailbox replaced and everything cleaned up before we even realized that they were there. Very professional."
Custom Steel Fabrication/Ornamental Iron - Since 1990 99.9% customer satisfaction rating 1/3 largest business of this type in Alabama Will travel including international Pricing is moderate to low in comparison with competitors Quick turn around Billing procedures negotiable
See all 3 highly rated companies in BirminghamJoin Angi now
Find wrought iron fence companies in
- Center Point,
- Mountain Brook,
- Vestavia Hills,
- Cahaba Heights,
- Pleasant Grove,
wrought iron fence companies in Birmingham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BAUGHER DESIGN & REMODEL INC1911 27th Ave S
Birmingham, Alabama 35209
- C & N Contractors760 N Pine Hill Rd
Birmingham, Alabama 35217
- CLASSIC IRON WORKS INC3724 1ST AVE N
Birmingham, Alabama 35222
- Genesis 1:1 Construction & Painting LLCPO Box 320784
Birmingham, Alabama 35232
- Nelco Ornamental Iron Inc903 40th St N
Birmingham, Alabama 35222
- O Jay Fence Company Inc1801 Pinson St
Birmingham, Alabama 35217
- Red Mountain Ironworks3607 1st Ave. S
Birmingham, Alabama 35222
- BAUGHER DESIGN & REMODEL INC
- Alabama Mailbox Company139 Turkey Hollow Ln
Ashville, Alabama 35953
- Alabama Mailbox Company
- B J's Ornamental Iron6201 Avenue K
Bessemer, Alabama 35020
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
Quakertown, Pennsylvania 18951
- B J's Ornamental Iron
- Cahaba River Metal Art/Stephen Lucas
Vestavia Hills, Alabama 35216
- CEP Construction200 Rolling Mill St
Helena, Alabama 35080
- Cahaba River Metal Art/Stephen Lucas
- Dawson Development, Inc.P. O. Box 576
Pelham, Alabama 35124
- Dawson Development, Inc.
- H and S Constructionp.o. box
Gardendale, Alabama 35071
- Horton's Painting254 S 8th St
Gadsden, Alabama 35901
- H and S Construction
- Mr. Hardwood Inc4260 Industrial Center Lane Northwest
Acworth, Georgia 30101
- Mr. Hardwood Inc
- Olympic FenceP.O. Box 63
Maylene, Alabama 35114
- Olympic Fence
- Pickett Construction LLC8101 Highway 119
Alabaster, Alabama 35007
- Pickett Construction LLC
- Ralph Bidwell ( Handyman )1301 Meadow Ln
Mulga, Alabama 35118
- Robinson Painting274 Hillwood Ln
Alabaster, Alabama 35007
- Ralph Bidwell ( Handyman )