Installing solar panels can vary in cost. The panels themselves and the operating system comprise half of the price, while the rest comes from labor, permits, inspections, and operational expenses.
Get matched with top solar panel companies in Birmingham, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local solar panel companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Solar Companies Reviews in Birmingham
- Magnolia Hills LandscapeIt really looks great back there now. He has been so great during the entire process. He has even come back and adjusted some things, just to make sure it would last for me. He's also sodded the backyard for me, and added some hydrangeas and azaleas to make it look picturesque for such a small space. Previously, my backyard had been inaccessible, but now I can get back there more easily, and it looks beautiful
- DGA Roofing Inc DBA Midwest RestorationIt was good. Couldn't have been better. They were really prompt about calling me to see when I would like to have it done. They were right on time. They knew what they were supposed to do. I would highly recommend them.
Solar Panel Installers in Birmingham
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:We were able to fix things over the phone. He held back offering additional info to tell me how to clean up my computer because he wanted to be able to do it. Another computer person gave me detailed instructions to do so. Other than that, I had no complaintsLori A.
- Business Description:Climate Control Service Experts in Mobile has been providing expert services in heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality to the community for over 50 years. Our NATE-certified technicians are skilled and qualified to service, repair, and install almost all brands of furnaces, air conditioners, air handlers, and indoor air quality equipment. We do it all – residential service and maintenance, commercial HVAC services, and indoor air quality. Call Climate Control Service Experts in Mob..Recent Review:Bragg (the tech) is a pleasant fellow and he spent most of his time answering my questions about both of my systems. I feel like I remedied my ignorance about heating and A/C somewhat in one afternoon. He also emphasized simple things to extend the life of the units, rather than talking about replacements. I actually enjoyed the visitDouglas M.
- Business Description:Many homes have hail and wind damage to their and other parts of their homeroof caused by severe storms. In most cases, the damage cannot be seen by the untrained eye or from the ground. We will inspect your roof for FREE to see if you qualify for a complete replacement through your insurance company (they cannot cancel your coverage or raise your rates.Recent Review:They were great. When I get ready to do windows I am going to call them. The owner came in at a good price and did a good job. They were quick and I have had no problems. He went above and beyond by repairing a leak I had on a tin roof on my back porch. He did not charge any extra and just fixed it while he was doing the main roofSusan D.
- Business Description:NELSON'S ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS has installed the most reliable security systems in the Wiregrass and outside areas for over 40 years. Edmon Nelson, owner and president, was certified by the National Burglary and Fire Alarm Association shortly after it's inception in 1986. He was a founding member of the Alabama Alarm Association in 1982 and served as that organization's President in 1994. Edmon continued to serve on the Board of Directors for the Alabama Alarm Association for 24 years.
- Business Description:Our Mission: Our purpose is to help foster and invest in smarter energy solutions for our environment; one person, one house, one business, and one neighborhood at a time. We hope to transform the way Americans produce and use energy. What we do: Foster Energy makes smarter and more efficient, clean energy available to homeowners, businesses, schools, non-profits and government organizations at a lower cost than they pay for energy generated by burning fossil fuels like coal, oil, and n..
- Business Description:Established in 1994, Mr. Electric® is a global franchise organization providing electrical installation and repair services. Recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its “Franchise 500,” Mr. Electric franchisees provide these services to both residential and commercial customers at almost 200 locations worldwide. Mr. Electric is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc., family of service franchises. Mr. Electric is now one of twelve service brands owned by The Dwyer Group. Each brand shares a C..Recent Review:The technician came out to give an estimate of the job, which at the time included re-wiring for a new electric stove we purchased. The estimate cost $70. This is included in the cost of the job if they do it. The connection to our kitchen ceiling fan had faulty wiring and did not work, as well as preventing the light switch on the wall from working . We also needed the wiring checked to connect a new electric stove. We previously used gas. Once there, he found that our wiring was not up to current code since the house was over 40 yrs old. The estimate of six to seven thousand dollars was prohibitive, so we exchanged our new electric stove for a new gas one and didn't re-wire. He completed the repair in the ceiling for the ceiling fan as well as repaired the switch connection on the wall. He explained why the wiring failed and what he was doing to repair it. It took about an hour and a half if I remember correctly. I was very pleased w/his professionalism and work ethic. I don't remember his name because this was over a year agoMary C.
- Business Description:2-4 employees, master and journeyman , service calls, subcontracting, generators, accept pay pal, check, credit / debit cards through smartphone app, 20 kw Generac Generator w/ auto transf. switch - delivered, installed, and 1 year of maintence = $ 7,995.00- ( typical installationRecent Review:I can't say enough good things about Brad (owner) and JBM Solutions. I have worked with many electricians in the past and this was just a fantastic experience. They were great with their communications with me (as we all know scheduling work can be a pain with many contractors) and always did exactly what they said there were going to do (rare these days). <br /> They showed up on time, and were very professional. Not only was their service reasonably priced compared to others, but their work was some of the best I've seen. They cleaned up after every visit (again rare), and went the extra mile to do things the right way ( I watched them work). Also my wife appreciated the clean cut, well mannered , non-cussing workers who made an effort to stay off their cell phones while they worked (I observed this myself, the phone would ring and they would let it roll to voicemail because they were busy working). <br /> One of the projects I had done required a considerable amount of skill. I had a manual transfer switch added to the house for the generator. This was no easy undertaking. JBM Solutions did a fantastic job, and the final results were very clean and professional looking. <br /> If you are looking for an electrician that does what they say, showes up on time, does great work, and even saves you a few bucks in the process look no further than JBM Solutions (* * * * * five stars from me ). <br /David R.
- Business Description:24 hr. emergency service available . certified, portable welding, steel welding contractor, heavy equipment repair,columns,pipe, plate, beams , rails, gates, trailers, structural repair, metal mailbox repair, stainless, Aluminum, fabrication and repair, ac cages , dumpster door repair . The list goes on, basically, if its metal, we fix it. anytime anywhere, just give us a call for all your metal fabrication needs. NO NEED TO TAKE IT TO THE SHOP... JUST CALL (205)908-9083 WE COME TO YOU.. Indu..
- Business Description:Hey Im chase I do gutter cleaning and gutter installation, and repairs also lawncare ,pressure washing ,and more been doing it for over 15 years very professional and fair priced and always customer service friendly and you will not be disappointed. Always makes sure the hob is done correctly. so give me a call anytime would love to help you out
- Business Description:BIG OR small WE DO IT ALL !!! AFFORDABLE PRICING ... QUALITY WORK ... DEPENDABLE SERVICE LANDSCAPING * Hedge Trimming * Lawn Mowing * Edge Up * Remove Weeds * Leaf Clean Up / Removal * Pressure Washing * Roof and Gutter Cleaning AND MORE !!! RECYCLE / HAUL * Refrigerators * Stoves * Washer * Dryer * Trees * Glass * Metal (call w/type) * Computers/Laptops * Aluminum * Brass * Copper * Steel * Clean abandoned homes and lots AND MORE!!! FIRST IMPRESSIONS OUTLAST THE REST! Make an impression ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful solar panel installer articles
Leasing solar panels has several pros and cons. While you save money upfront, you also forfeit the benefits that you’d get with purchasing solar panels. Here’s what you need to know to decide whether or not you should lease or buy solar panels.
If you’re making the switch to solar energy, one of the biggest decisions you’ll have to make is choosing between solar panels and solar shingles. Here’s what you need to know before you decide which option is right for your home.
Find solar panel companies in
solar panel companies in Birmingham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Grass to Gutters
Dixiana, Alabama 35126
- Grass to Gutters
- H and S Constructionp.o. box
Gardendale, Alabama 35071
- H and S Construction
- JBM SOLUTIONS LLC.522 Greenwood Dr
Moody, Alabama 35004
- JBM SOLUTIONS LLC.
- Mr. Electric of BirminghamPO Box 130399
Birmingham, Alabama 35213
- Mr. Electric of Birmingham
- RV Shop6814 Sunny Dell Dr
Bessemer, Alabama 35023
- RV Shop
- VSP Solar LLCP O Box 131086
Birmingham, Alabama 35213
- VSP Solar LLC