How do you pick the best leather furniture? Genuine leather and faux leather options offer different perks for price, durability, and comfort. Here's a guide to choosing good leather when decorating your home.
Get matched with top leather repair shops in Atlanta, GA
There are 8 highly-rated local leather repair shops.
Matching on Angi
Recent Leather Repair Reviews in Atlanta
- ServicePro Carpet CleaningServicePro arrived a bit early, were professional, thorough and did a great job as usual. This is the the third or fourth time I have used Troy and his team and will use them again.
- SAUL'S REWEAVERS & ALTERATIONSvery nice work! However, their location is at Sandy Springs Place. I am not sure if they have a place on Pharr Road.
- CLASSIC TOUCH CLEANERSI can not say enough positive about my experience with Sanjay and Classic Touch Cleaners. From first phone call to the completed project, things could not have gone any better. I was not able to deliver the coat myself but was told they accept items via UPS. The repairs, cleaning and conditioning was performed at the estimated price. The coat looks and feels like new. Keeping in mind, this coat is vintage....close to 45 years old or older, it was rescued from the brink and will now have a new lease on life with my son. He too loved the coat and was impressed by the end result. I told Sanjay his shop was now on my "list" and that I'd be happy to recommend his service
- TOTAL LEATHER CAREDaniel, the owner, was on time, polite and I was completely satisfied with the work. The price was in line.
- TOTAL LEATHER CAREOne call resulted in detailed instructions of how to remove stains from leather sofa cushions. The instructions worked perfectly and he refused to charge me even when I insisted I wanted to pay for his time and expertise.
- The Shoe Guy - CummingI am thrilled to have read the previous review. I was so impressed with it that sight unseen, I took some of my accumulated shoes and handbags that needed repair to Robert, the Shoe Guy. Some items had been ruined by a previous shoe repair place in town, so I figured, nothing worse could happen to them. I wasn't wrong and I am glad I trusted Robert to do whatever work needed to be done. I was impressed with the initial work so next, I took him more challenging work..genuine crocodile and alligator handbags that had belonged to my mother. They needed either new closure hardware or new straps, in addition to general TLC to make them look newer. They held sentimental as well as monetary value for me so it really was a measure of my trust in this man that I even considered having him repair these for me. The creativity with which Robert used to fix the problems really impressed me. This is one man who embodies American ingenuity at its best; an artisan, really, vs. a regular shoe repair man. The impossible-to-fix hardware was substituted with foldover clasps (all his ideas) and the torn handles were replaced with new alligator or crocodile. Faux because I didn't want to spend the money for real skin. He went the extra measure to ensure the colors matched and the handbags were returned only when he was satisfied with his work. No shoddy work here! If you have high end handbags or shoes needing repair, I would not hesitate using this service. Robert seems to rise to every challenge I have brought him. Currently, he is working on a pair of platform heels for me by reducing the height of the heels as well as the platform. Stay tuned. Next, I will take him antique pigskin trunks...
- TOTAL LEATHER CAREThe ottoman's top looks great and is definitly more durable. It wasn't too much more expensive to replace all the panels on the top rather than just the torn one. The new stitching looks great. We can't even tell where the pen marks were on the leather couch. The color match was perfect.
- Perfect Touch RestorationDaren loves to work with both fabric and leather. IF it needs fixing, repairing, or color matching, Daren to the rescue! He loves challenges and I gave him many. He made my damaged furniture look like new again. I can't even tell where the damages were. Daren was on time, honest, professional, and easy to work with. He exceeded my expectations in every way. It didn't matter if it was old or new, multi-colored or solid, fabric or leather. I highly recommend Daren for any upholstering work --- no job he cannot do and do well
- TOTAL LEATHER CAREThe job was done for the per-quoted price. I was very pleased with the outcome especially given how bad the damage was. It was a cut all the way through the leather.
- TOTAL LEATHER CAREThe appointment went well, the process of matching the color was fascinating and no one can tell that there was ever any marks on the chair. I did not incur a cost as this was covered by our relocation company.
Last update on May 29, 2018
Leather Repair Specialist in Atlanta
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leather repair articles
Leather couches can obtain unsightly scratches, particularly from our furry friends. Follow this guide and learn how to fix scratches on a leather couch on your own.
It can be tricky to decide between reupholstering an old piece of furniture and buying something new. Learn how to make the right choice for you in this comparison guide.
Find leather repair shops in
leather repair shops in Atlanta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All-Star Chem-Dry3068 Wren Cir. NW
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
- All-Star Chem-Dry
- DSC Flooring Services8815 Brookhurst Trl
Gainesville, Georgia 30506
- DSC Flooring Services
- JAZZY WINDOW TINTING8410 Highway 85
Riverdale, Georgia 30274
- JAZZY WINDOW TINTING
- New Look Repairs LLC796 Oakland Falls Ct
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30044
- New Look Repairs LLC
- Pure Dry Carpet Care206 Orr Rd
Sharpsburg, Georgia 30277
- Pure Dry Carpet Care
- ServicePro Carpet Cleaning1510 Meadow Mist Ct
Loganville, Georgia 30052
- ServicePro Carpet Cleaning