If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Find top appliance sales companies in Albany, NY
There are 9 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 4 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in Albany
- GREENS APPLIANCESIf I could give 10 stars I would. Our experience with the Green Family was amazing. Mrs. Green was amazing with helping us find a refrigerator for an odd size space without us ever stepping foot in their store. When we went to the store to finalize our purchase, Maddie Green was incredibly helpful- I felt absolutely zero pressure and she definitely knows the family business. Mr. Green delivered our appliances (I liked them so much we added a new stove and microwave) the very NEXT DAY! The installation was flawless and Mr. Green and the gentleman with him were meticulous. We will absolutely be recommending Green's to our friends and family! It also felt incredibly satisfying to buy from a family owned business. �
- BENJAMIN FRANKLIN PLUMBINGRandy provided lowest cost quote for the gas line install. His employee showed up the next day and installed the line for the stove and hooked up the fridge line as well. Both guys were business like but personable as well.
- Earl B Feiden ApplianceVery helpful and knowledgable service from Dan at their Clifton Park store when shopping for a range hood. It's great to get information and honest recommendations from a store representative who clearly knows and cares about the products.
- Pauls Appliance RepairsEverything was great. Paul came originally to repair our dryer and after fixing that he was able to replace parts that had broken off our dishwasher that made it work intermittently. Both repairs were completed within 2 hours even though we had only told him about the issue with our Dryer. He was very knowledgeable about both repairs and he explained everything that he did. Thanks
- Pauls Appliance RepairsQuick to schedule, knowledgeable and able to repair the dryer during the visit. Would have liked if he could have recommended someone to replace the dryer vent. I don't have experience to know if price was right, maybe I'll try a different place next time and see.
- Pauls Appliance RepairsMy clothes dryer had been having some issues and I found Paul on Angie's List. He was very quick to return my phone call, prompt upon his appointment with me and he so thoroughly and expertly fixed my dryer for me and had all the replacement parts, for the dryer, in his van. I was very impressed. Paul was also very personable, polite, and professional. I would definitely call upon Paul's services again
- Pauls Appliance RepairsCalled in Am for repair of inoperatice clothes dyer. Repair person showed up around noon of the same day. Replaced the belt of the dryer & tested same. This is the 2nd time I'v had Pauls' Appliance repair; previously on 9/3/2014 washer repair; same results for that repair. Very prompt & courteous servics each time. The prices of the repairs were very reasonable.
- Earl B Feiden ApplianceDave and John installed our dishwasher in record time. It went so well that when I got up from my desk to see how they were doing, it was done. They obviously are a practiced team: John prepped and Dave prepared and brought the new unit in and took the old unit out. A neat clean job enhanced by the timeliness of the initial phone contact, arrival and the installation. Dave did an outstanding job of explaining the installation as well as pointing out a safety switch that I wasn’t aware of. Very satisfied with the work and I see it as a positive reflection on Feidan the company and the quality of their employees. Alex Brow
- Earl B Feiden ApplianceThe delivery men were right on time. They removed the old stove and installed the new one in less than 30 minutes with no problems -- even though our house was built in 1896 and the doorways aren't the widest.
- Earl B Feiden ApplianceI always buy my stuff from Earl B Feiden. My grandpa did it so I do it too. I love them. They are my go to appliance people.
Appliance Sales Companies in Albany
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Recent Review:If I could give 10 stars I would. Our experience with the Green Family was amazing. Mrs. Green was amazing with helping us find a refrigerator for an odd size space without us ever stepping foot in their store. When we went to the store to finalize our purchase, Maddie Green was incredibly helpful- I felt absolutely zero pressure and she definitely knows the family business. Mr. Green delivered our appliances (I liked them so much we added a new stove and microwave) the very NEXT DAY! The installation was flawless and Mr. Green and the gentleman with him were meticulous. We will absolutely be recommending Green's to our friends and family! It also felt incredibly satisfying to buy from a family owned business. �Nicole B.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1926; now operating in our fourth generation, and offering the best in home appliances at the best price. We sell nearly every brand of major appliances on the market, and operate one of the largest service departments in upstate New York. Servicing every appliance we sell. Everything is handled in house from product sales, delivery and service. Every person that works in the field under our name is our employee; we do not subcontract any work to third party co..Recent Review:Very helpful and knowledgable service from Dan at their Clifton Park store when shopping for a range hood. It's great to get information and honest recommendations from a store representative who clearly knows and cares about the productsLaura G.
- Business Description:Offering The Best Pricing Around! 5% Off Curbside Discounts, Single Item Pickup, Build Your Own Load Online & Full Or Half Load Pricing! Check Out TheJunkRemovalCrew.Com Or Give Us A Call At 518-351-7055 For A Fast Free Quote! Our Customers Have Spoken And We Have Listened! Are you tired of calling around or requesting quotes, just to get no response?! We were as well! That's why we started The Junk Removal Crew. The Junk Removal Crew has been built around our customers needs. Our focus is t..Recent Review:Great job done by the junk removal crew! Friendly service, great price, and job well done!Caitlyn S.
- Business Description:Pauls Appliance Repairs has over 30 years experience - serving all major appliances, including refrigerators, stoves, washer, dryers and more. Award winning. For fastest service please call.Recent Review:Great! My husband said he was on time, friendly and knew what he was doing. We highly recommend him and will pass his info on to family and friends.Kathleen A B.
- Business Description:Since 1926, Earl B. Feiden Appliance has kept the traditional values of honesty, courtesy, great prices and service. When you first walk into Earl B. Feiden Appliance, you will see the difference. We don't carry every brand... Just the ones that count. We have an outstanding selection from the most trusted brands in the business. Our sales people are the best in the business with an average of 18 years experience selling appliances and electronics. They continue to go through intensive produ..Recent Review:Dave and John installed our dishwasher in record time. It went so well that when I got up from my desk to see how they were doing, it was done. They obviously are a practiced team: John prepped and Dave prepared and brought the new unit in and took the old unit out. A neat clean job enhanced by the timeliness of the initial phone contact, arrival and the installation. Dave did an outstanding job of explaining the installation as well as pointing out a safety switch that I wasn’t aware of. Very satisfied with the work and I see it as a positive reflection on Feidan the company and the quality of their employees. Alex BrowAlex B.
- Business Description:We've called Albany its home for close to 100 years! We know this town, its people and its homes. We are unique -an older community with specific needs when it comes to heating and cooling. We appreciate the tradition and history of Albany’s older homes. But just because our residences come from the era of the model T, doesn’t mean they have to run like one. Over time, we have become the experts in making sure an older home is running at peak efficiency when it comes to energy consumption. I..Recent Review:I needed to replace my hot water heater and wanted it done ASAP. As usual, I checked reviews on Angie's List and called several area plumbers. Most could not get to me for a day or two. When I talked to Benjamin Franklin's contact person, Chris, she took my information, gave me an exact and guaranteed price quote and said someone would get there later in the day. Within 30 minutes, she called back and informed me she found a plumber who would be over within the hour. The technician, Mike S., also called to let me know he was on his way. The replacement required some creative problem-solving, and Mike S. answered the challenge in a calm and intelligent manner. He worked quickly without rushing and explained to me much of what he was doing (I tend to ask a lot of questions). All went very well, including a thorough clean-up, and a careful removal of the old heater. I found the experience as stress-free as a plumbing emergency can go. Next plumbing job I need, I'll most assuredly be calling Benjamin FranklinAlan S.
- Business Description:Marcella’s Appliance Center is a family-owned appliance store based in Schenectady, NY. Since 1957, we have served customers throughout the Capital Region and beyond with the area's best selection of home appliances, low prices, topnotch customer service and appliance service and repair. Our Clifton Park showroom opened in 2016 at 15 Park Avenue in Shopper's World near Market 32. We offer delivery and/or installation by trained professionals, and our service department consists of seasoned pr..Recent Review:I needed a small room window air conditioner for my bedroom. I have lived in Schenectady county my whole life and long ago bought appliances at Marcella's so when they had a 4th of July sale, I went to Marcella's to purchase a small $150 window room air conditioner. When I got there, they told me they did not have anymore in stock but the salesman said he could sell me a bigger one if I wanted. Of course it was more expensive. I said no, I did not need or want a bigger one since I have a small bedroom and I have a bad back so I would like to purchase a small one. The salesman told me he could order one for me and it could be there for me to pick up in 2 weeks. I told him that would be fine and I paid him cash and took my receipt. My son was involved in a motorcycle accident and I forgot to check back with them. I received no call from them to remind me about it. A little more than a month later when things had settled down, I remembered to call them to find out about my air conditioner. The salesman told me that it was there and I could come and pick it up. I went to the store and the receptionist originally told me that they did not have it but then called down to the warehouse and it was there. So I drove to the warehouse to get my air conditioner. As soon as I got there, the man there told me that he didn't know why they sent me there because they did not have my air conditioner. A well dressed woman was there who the man called the "boss lady". She looked in the warehouse for my air conditioner, couldn't find it and called back over to the main store. I was sent back to the main store to speak to the manager. He came to speak to me and told me that they had given my air conditioner to someone else. He told me that he could order me another one. When I expressed my disappointment at how I was treated, he told me that he was only making $8.00 off of my sale. I then told him that I was building a new house this year and would need other things. He did not care. He offered to refund my cash and told me that he would order me a new air conditioner and have it delivered to my house even if he had to personally deliver it himself in his pick up truck. That was 3 weeks ago. I have not heard from him, the store or seen my air conditioner. Bottom line, since they were not making a large amount of money from me, they don't need my business. Marcella's has changed from 30 years ago. So disappointed. I love to support local businessesmarsha k.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance sales company articles
If you notice cracks on the walls or if windows and doors are jammed, these could be signs that the foundation is settling. Learn the most common causes of foundation settlement and how to deal with them.
Knowing the costs of routine maintenance and common appliance repairs will help you know how much to save for a new fridge, stove and more.
Find kitchen appliance sellers in
- Feura Bush
- Green Island
- East Greenbush
- East Berne
- West Sand Lake
kitchen appliance sellers in Albany
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BENJAMIN FRANKLIN PLUMBING6 Simmons Ln
Albany, New York
- BENJAMIN FRANKLIN PLUMBING
- FRANK & SONS BODY WORKS INC272 N BALLSTON AVE
Schenectady, New York
- FRANK & SONS BODY WORKS INC
- Joe E Flis Appliances Service & Hot Water Heaters2789 Hamburg St
Schenectady, New York
- Joe E Flis Appliances Service & Hot Water Heaters
- NORTHWIND REFRIGERATION SVC29 N COLLEGE ST
Schenectady, New York
- NORTHWIND REFRIGERATION SVC
- Pauls Appliance Repairs77 Canal Rd
Clifton Park, New York
- Pauls Appliance Repairs
- Testo Kitchens Inc495 Campbell Ave
Troy, New York
- The Home Depot - Clifton Park4 Halfmoon Crossing Blvd
Clifton Park, New York
- The Junk Removal Crew74 Bleecker St
Gloversville, New York
- Towne TV-Audio & Appliance3125 Carman Rd
Schenectady, New York
- Tribles Inc - National Shipping16200 Queens Ct
- Testo Kitchens Inc
- United Appliance Parts2038 Broadway
Schenectady, New York
- United Appliance Parts
- WholeHouseFanGuy.com33175 Temecula Parkway 434