Advanced Thermal Solutions

4.4

Casper, WY 82601

06/18/2021

Shaya S.

Advanced Thermal Solutions is a great company! They do free estimates and do what they can to help when your furnace or A/C isn't working. I called them at 7pm when my sisters A/C was not working and the tech was at the house within 15min. He did an amazing job and was beyond polite and all around a fun guy to talk to!! I highly recommend this company to service your HVAC needs!!!

Description of Work
A/C not working

01/07/2017

Jessica F.

They arrived within ten minutes of calling, were super professional, had it fixed in fifteen minutes, and explained everything they did before leaving. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Furnace wouldn't stay running.

12/19/2016

Anthony F.

Advanced Thermal Solutions has been extremely easy to deal with! Every time I've Contacted them for service needs they had a technician out to my house within a couple of hrs. They've always sent out competent and courteous techs that were able to fix my problems in a timely manner. I'll definitely be calling them the next time I need anything done!!

Description of Work
I've had them do a number of jobs over the last year ranging from a complete new a/c system at my shop to multiple repairs at my home.

10/27/2016

william S.

Went very well. All work completed ahead of schedule and as planned.

Description of Work
installed a new furnace and ductwork

08/07/2015

Christine B.

. Tech was there for only an hour and they charged me for an hour and a half. Then said they charge for the time tech takes to drive to my home. They said all companies do this, so I called and was told by three that they do NOT do that. Then they said they can take off the extra half hour i was charged if I agree to their maintenance plan and pay $ 369 for two maintenance services. When I said no, she rudely hung up on me. Very unprofessional and unethical and probably against the law. I will be checking with a lawyer.

Description of Work
Fixed two wires and put in one part.

10/08/2014

Michelle E.

Description of Work
I wanted a humidifier system attached to my heater, and they did a good job. They got the job done in a couple of hours, and were nice to work with. I was kind of bummed that they couldn't install an automatic system, they said my unit was too old, but I just have to remember to turn it on!

06/22/2013

Robyn S.

.wo years ago we had Advanced Thermal Solutions install central air conditioning and replace our old furnace. They finished the job at the estimated cost and ahead of schedule. They came out twice the first year for service checks at no cost - once when it was time to turn on the furnace and again in the spring for the air conditioner. That first year we had problems with electrical and our crawl space flooding - they came out each time in a very prompt manner and helped us get it working again, even when it was clearly not their fault (like when our crawl space flooded). When we went to turn on the air conditioner this spring it would not work - they came out that same day and it needed a new pump. The gentlemen drove 30 miles each way to get the part and fixed it the same day! They are VERY professional, courteous, and competent and they care about customer service even after the original job is completed. They are not the cheapest....but in this case you definitely get what you pay for.

Description of Work
Installed central air and replaced furnace system