Advanced Thermal Solutions

With Angi since June 2013

4.4

06/18/2021

Advanced Thermal Solutions is a great company! They do free estimates and do what they can to help when your furnace or A/C isn't working. I called them at 7pm when my sisters A/C was not working and the tech was at the house within 15min. He did an amazing job and was beyond polite and all around a fun guy to talk to!! I highly recommend this company to service your HVAC needs!!!

Description of Work
A/C not working

01/07/2017

They arrived within ten minutes of calling, were super professional, had it fixed in fifteen minutes, and explained everything they did before leaving. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Furnace wouldn't stay running.

12/19/2016

Advanced Thermal Solutions has been extremely easy to deal with! Every time I've Contacted them for service needs they had a technician out to my house within a couple of hrs. They've always sent out competent and courteous techs that were able to fix my problems in a timely manner. I'll definitely be calling them the next time I need anything done!!

Description of Work
I've had them do a number of jobs over the last year ranging from a complete new a/c system at my shop to multiple repairs at my home.

10/27/2016

Went very well. All work completed ahead of schedule and as planned.

Description of Work
installed a new furnace and ductwork

08/07/2015

. Tech was there for only an hour and they charged me for an hour and a half. Then said they charge for the time tech takes to drive to my home. They said all companies do this, so I called and was told by three that they do NOT do that. Then they said they can take off the extra half hour i was charged if I agree to their maintenance plan and pay $ 369 for two maintenance services. When I said no...

Description of Work
Fixed two wires and put in one part.