A A Super Klean

Founded 1982 • With Angi since August 2010

PO Box 51591

Casper, WY 82605

We have been cleaning carpet and upholstery for both commercial and residential customers for over 30 years in Natrona County. Offers FREE ESTIMATES and the most thorough cleaning ever or Free!!...

carpet cleaning (26)upholstery cleaning (8)

09/27/2018

Paul and his asst. were very good and kind. Price was right and gave me a VETS discount.

Description of Work
3 bedrooms& hallway carpets.

Work Completed On 09/26/2018

07/09/2015

Paul and Shawn arrived on time and went right to work. My carpet was really soiled on the walking paths. They cleaned it so well that it really looks new again. This is the third time I've used Paul and Shawn and will not hesitate to call them again. Both gentlemen are professional and knowledgable about cleaning and removing tough stains. both men are pleasant to work with. Do ask for the carpet ...

Description of Work
Cleaned 780 sq. feet of carpet. It looks like new! Also applied carpet protective

Work Completed On 07/08/2015

02/02/2015

came to do an estimate, friendly dog people!, came back a few days later to do the scheduled cleaning, had treats for my dogs, are very nice people, were ten minutes early, were done in one hour so ahead of schedule by one hour, the place smelled great, and Paul did some carpet education with me after He left me a bottle of spot cleaner and explained why it is important to use immediately, and was...

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 01/25/2015

Thank you [Member name removed]. The time you took to do the review is both appreciated and important to our success. Paul

08/17/2014

On time, professional, organized, and they did a great job! We moved to Alaska after this service was performed, but if you live in Wyoming, give "A A Super Klean" a try - they're great!

Description of Work
Both carpets and upholstery.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 07/01/2014

05/02/2014

Paul came and gave us an estimate the same day we called, gave us a very reasonable quote and when he was finished with our carpets they literally looked and smelled brand new! BEST carpet cleaning, BEST value, BEST customer service, will be recommending to everyone I know!!! If you need your carpets cleaned and live in the Casper area, you must try them!!! You will be SO glad you did!!

Description of Work
Best EVER carpet cleaning!

Work Completed On 04/23/2014

08/19/2013

Very nice and helpful company. Carpets turned out well except my carpets stunk horrible for 4 days after the cleaning, which I had to show my home and that didn't go very well.

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpeting in my home.

Work Completed On 02/28/2013

08/15/2013

Paul did an awesome job on our carpets! Hadn't planned on the stairs being done, but he did them anyway. Very professional and thorough.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 08/09/2013

08/12/2013

Did work as promised at time as promised. Never discussed doing stairs and he did take it upon himself to do them as they needed it. They did need to be cleaned and I had no problem with him doing so.

Description of Work
Carpet clean

Work Completed On 05/01/2013

07/29/2013

I can't remember the exact date or price but it was very reasonable for him to move the furniture and clean all the carpets in my condo (approx. 1200 sq ft). He even left me a bottle of professional-duty spot cleaner. The whole place smelled wonderful and fresh when I got home that day! I had him come out in February to give me an estimate and then scheduled for him to come then as well. Something...

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpet in condo

Work Completed On 04/15/2013

04/15/2013

Paul was amazing! I'd seen the review here and met him at the Casper Home Show. He gave me an estimate (with a home show discount, yay!) and set up a prompt appointment for the work. They did a beautiful job (and what a hard job - I'd only ever used those supermarket cleaning machines, our stuff had never been professionally cleaned). I had thought we probably needed new carpet & furniture but the...

Description of Work
Complete carpet cleaning (including 2 flights of stairs and a loft under a low sloping roof) plus furniture (2 couches, love seat & armchair).

Work Completed On 03/29/2013

We are a carpet and upholstery cleaning company. We also do water restoration.

Smoke or fire damage is not what we do.