A A Super Klean

Founded 1982 • With Angi since August 2010

PO Box 51591

Casper, WY 82605

We have been cleaning carpet and upholstery for both commercial and residential customers for over 30 years in Natrona County. Offers FREE ESTIMATES and the most thorough cleaning ever or Free!!

09/27/2018

Adrian S.

Paul and his asst. were very good and kind. Price was right and gave me a VETS discount.

Description of Work
3 bedrooms& hallway carpets.

11/17/2015

A V.

11/17/2015

SARAH W.

Description of Work
A friend gave my boyfriend and I an old micro-suede couch that was in decent shape but really dirty. Our friend had an inside dog that was allowed on the furniture so there was dog hair in all the creases and caked under the cushions. I vacuumed the thing a dozen times and just couldn't get it all off. The couch also had that shiny, darkened look that micro suede gets when it's dirty. I tried to clean it myself at first but decided it was worth the money to pay a professional and save myself the time and frustration. AA Superklean got back to me right away with a price estimate and came the next day to clean the couch. They were fast, thorough, and professional! The only reason I gave them a B grade instead of an A is because the couch didn't come compeletely clean. They warned me that it might take two sessions to really get it completely clean, but I only had money for one, so there were some spots that are still a little darker than the rest. Overall, I was very pleased and would recommend them in the future!

11/04/2015

Jane F.

09/29/2015

Jolene K.

Description of Work
Very professional and courteous. One heavy traffic area did not come as clean as the rest of the carpet so I called Paul and he will be back to hit that area again.

09/16/2015

Julianne B.

Description of Work
It looks fabulous. They cleaned Living room, oversized bedroom, guest room |and stairs.

07/09/2015

margaret S.

Paul and Shawn arrived on time and went right to work. My carpet was really soiled on the walking paths. They cleaned it so well that it really looks new again. This is the third time I've used Paul and Shawn and will not hesitate to call them again. Both gentlemen are professional and knowledgable about cleaning and removing tough stains. both men are pleasant to work with. Do ask for the carpet protector. It really repells spills that my kids always have no matter how careful they try to be.

Description of Work
Cleaned 780 sq. feet of carpet. It looks like new! Also applied carpet protective

05/22/2015

Stephen B.

02/02/2015

Cynthia P.

came to do an estimate, friendly dog people!, came back a few days later to do the scheduled cleaning, had treats for my dogs, are very nice people, were ten minutes early, were done in one hour so ahead of schedule by one hour, the place smelled great, and Paul did some carpet education with me after He left me a bottle of spot cleaner and explained why it is important to use immediately, and was gone! Efficient and effective!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you [Member name removed]. The time you took to do the review is both appreciated and important to our success. Paul

09/15/2014

Tawney W.

Description of Work
Had living room carpet and stairs cleaned. Price was affordable, Paul was very accommodating with our schedule, returned phone call promptly, carpets turned out nice. Would definitely recommend and use AA again.

08/18/2014

Cherie S.

Description of Work
They cleaned all my furniture, and did a great job.

08/17/2014

Gregory S.

On time, professional, organized, and they did a great job! We moved to Alaska after this service was performed, but if you live in Wyoming, give "A A Super Klean" a try - they're great!

Description of Work
Both carpets and upholstery.

07/08/2014

Dennis F.

05/02/2014

Chandra M.

Paul came and gave us an estimate the same day we called, gave us a very reasonable quote and when he was finished with our carpets they literally looked and smelled brand new! BEST carpet cleaning, BEST value, BEST customer service, will be recommending to everyone I know!!! If you need your carpets cleaned and live in the Casper area, you must try them!!! You will be SO glad you did!!

Description of Work
Best EVER carpet cleaning!

11/03/2013

Cathie S.

Great

Description of Work
Cleaned Carpets

08/19/2013

Kristy K.

Very nice and helpful company. Carpets turned out well except my carpets stunk horrible for 4 days after the cleaning, which I had to show my home and that didn't go very well.

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpeting in my home.

08/15/2013

brad C.

Paul did an awesome job on our carpets! Hadn't planned on the stairs being done, but he did them anyway. Very professional and thorough.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

08/12/2013

Stewart A.

Did work as promised at time as promised. Never discussed doing stairs and he did take it upon himself to do them as they needed it. They did need to be cleaned and I had no problem with him doing so.

Description of Work
Carpet clean

07/29/2013

Merry J.

I can't remember the exact date or price but it was very reasonable for him to move the furniture and clean all the carpets in my condo (approx. 1200 sq ft). He even left me a bottle of professional-duty spot cleaner. The whole place smelled wonderful and fresh when I got home that day! I had him come out in February to give me an estimate and then scheduled for him to come then as well. Something came up for me and I had to cancel but told him I would definitely reschedule. It turened out to be a couple of months later and he honored the original estimate and was very gracious and understanding. He arrived on time for both the estimate and work. He did what he said he would do, including locking up my place when he left. I completely trusted him.

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpet in condo

04/15/2013

Susan S.

Paul was amazing! I'd seen the review here and met him at the Casper Home Show. He gave me an estimate (with a home show discount, yay!) and set up a prompt appointment for the work. They did a beautiful job (and what a hard job - I'd only ever used those supermarket cleaning machines, our stuff had never been professionally cleaned). I had thought we probably needed new carpet & furniture but the cleaning made both of them look almost brand new. It was like 14 years was erased from our lives. I will definitely use AA again and would recommend this business.

Description of Work
Complete carpet cleaning (including 2 flights of stairs and a loft under a low sloping roof) plus furniture (2 couches, love seat & armchair).

11/07/2012

Shelly G.

I JUST CALLED AND THEY CAME OUT RIGHT AWAY. I THOUGHT PAUL WAS AWESOME!!!!

Description of Work
CARPETS WHERE CLEANED AND DOG SPOTS REMOVED AND CARPETS SCOTCH GUARDED.

10/15/2012

Stewart A.

same

Description of Work
Had carpet cleaned as it was in dire need. AA returned initial call in very timely manner and appt. set up within a cpl of days. I was not at home at the time and was able to trust them being their alone and locking up when they left. Excellent price for excellent work. I will use them again!

09/21/2012

Peggy H.

Arrived on time. Efficiently went to work and completed job in 2 1/2 hours. Carpets looked very new.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in home.

09/17/2012

Rebecca J.

I called him, he called right back to set up an appointment. He showed up on time and got the job done in a timely manner. He was respectful and helpful.

Description of Work
All carpets plus stairs were cleaned. I also had him do a stain protector on the carpets.

08/17/2012

Dennis F.

It was fabulous!!

Description of Work
What a amazing job!!! I went out of town and AA Super Klean came into my home and cleaned all my carpets. It was a filthy mess and when I came home it was beautiful! Clean, smelled great and was hassle free. My furniture was moved and put back on carpet protectors. The edges were cleaned, the carpet was groomed. It was perfect. I will use them again but most importantly tell everyone I know about this company. Paul was honest, knowledgeable, certified for the work that needed to be done and very caring with my belonging. I felt very safe having him in my home without being there. Excellent company!!!

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

We are a carpet and upholstery cleaning company. We also do water restoration.

Smoke or fire damage is not what we do.