Panhandle Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 1977 • With Angi since August 2010

2.2

Panhandle Cleaning and Restoration is the leading provider of disaster recovery services in the Ohio Valley. Panhandle was founded in 1977 by Robert C. Contraguerro, Sr., whose commitment to fairness, honesty, and quality work helped the company quickly establish a reputation for the quality of its services and the professionalism of its team. We’re a full service contractor, which means that we’ll take you through every step of the recovery process, from the initial assessment to any necessary reconstruction. We have extensive experience working with all the major insurance providers, and we will always work to ensure that your out-of-pocket expenses are kept at a minimum. We will also provide detailed, itemized estimates and appraisals for your insurance company, so you don’t have to worry about the claims process. All of our employees are licensed and certified in their areas of expertise, and they have all been given extensive training. We also hold regular seminars and training sessions to ensure that our team members are kept up to date on all the latest advancements in the industry. As a result of all our training and experience, our staff is capable of handling any kind of disaster scenario. We offer 24/7/365 emergency services—which means that you can call us any time, day or night, for any property damage emergency. We have more than 3,000 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, such as infrared moisture detection cameras and large loss dehumidifiers, so we can deal with any kind of property disaster. Panhandle Cleaning and Restoration is a proud member of Disaster Kleenup International (DKI). Panhandle’s partnership with DKI allows us access to the most sophisticated and up-to-date training programs available. Our DKI partnership is just one more reason we are the Ohio Valley’s choice for disaster cleanup....

Meredith Home Improvement

Meredith Home Improvements has been serving the Pittsburgh, PA area for over 40 years. We have been recognized as one of the best exterior home improvement companies in Pittsburgh for many years. We provide FREE INSPECTIONS, take NO DEPOSITS, and in most cases get paid on completion of each project trade. Please contact us at 412-831-9991 PA or 681-222-ROOF WV. "Protecting What Matters Most Since 1979!"

Offers by Meredith Home Improvement on Angi
Platinum Home Exteriors LLC.

We are an Amish crew dedicated to QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP , specializing in metal & shingle roofing, seamless gutters, vinyl siding an maintenance free decks. We are here to help you every step of the way . We strive to make this the best experience possible for you. Call or text for fastest response .

Offers by Platinum Home Exteriors LLC. on Angi
Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet

Gutter Helmet Gutter Protection | Proudly Serving Local Homeowners Since 1981 Never Clean Your Gutters Again! Gutter Helmet is the one-time investment with a lifetime of benefits. Our system installs over your existing full-sized rain gutters, and we offer the only true four-season/365 day-a-year total rainwater management protection system. Trusted by over a million customers nationwide, we guarantee your gutters will remain free flowing and clog free from all debris with our triple lifetime, transferable performance warranty. Call to learn more about the Gutter Helmet difference and schedule your free demonstration and estimate today. (877) 779-8048. Senior & military discounts available.

Offers by Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet on Angi

08/28/2020

Initially the temporary fix was ok, but it took 2 years and not all of the work was completed. Out of frustration we gave up on them. We had 3 different job supervisors during that time. Never hire them .

Description of Work
Tree fell on house and garage

Category gutter repair,roofing,home builders

08/08/2020

the drying out went good they had to tear out ceiling and floor but it’s been 3 months and i can’t get them to come back and put it all back together . i’ve called 10 times and they keep saying it’s ready they just need to come get pictures . The guy will say he’s coming at certain time but he Never shows up and I never hear from them

Description of Work
i had a bathroom leak that rain down stairs to my dinning room

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

01/28/2017

Great. They were very detail oriented and professional. They were punctual and didn't stop until the job was done. They were very considerate of our home and kept the mess to a minimum. Very please with the job they did!

Description of Work
Basement remodel

Category water damage restoration,home builders

08/25/2016

The cleanup was very satisfactory, but as far as the reconstruction or whatever, we were not satisfied. We hired him to do the restoration. I asked one of the person who oversees the job about how long it would take and he said, "Oh we might finish it within 4 to 6 weeks." He said, "We might," and they took over a year. They weren't really finished, they had some electrical work to finish. The guy...

Description of Work
We had a water line break years ago and they came in and did everything from the cleanup to a rebuild.

01/21/2016

The workmanship was poor and there was some damage to our property while we were away. The did attempt to fix some of the damages, but to this day we are finding more. They also said they could be finished within 6 weeks, but it ended up taking a year to complete.

Description of Work
We had a water line break, and they came in and tore out the damaged walls and floors and tested for mold.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

01/28/2015

I was 100%+ percent satisfied with the work Frank and Derek did cleaning the ductwork at my house! They were extremely professional, conscientious, and courteous. Before starting, they explained what they were going to do, showed me the equipment they would be using and explained how it worked! They were very agreeable to take before and after pictures of the trunk lines and machine filters in the...

Description of Work
Cleaned the air duct system, including the furnace.

10/16/2014

They didn't send a bill for 4 months. They won't explain the bill.

Description of Work
There was a water main break that caused a leak in my basement. I called them to come out and do the repair. I told them to be there at 1:30. They came at 12:00 (noon). They were already there when I came home; unauthorized. They entered through the garage door. They gave me a paper asked me to sign that the work was done. They charged 1600.00 for 2 hours work.

09/02/2014

The came out the next day. They do everything! They replaced the flooring and cabinets in the kitchen. Every worker explained everything they were doing and why they were doing it.

Description of Work
We had a hot water pipe burst in our basement.

04/14/2014

First, had to wait nearly 2 weeks for an appointment. They did not show. When I subsequently called to inquire about the no show, I was told that there was an emergency. They made no attempt to notify me of this emergency (which I would have understood) and when I questioned why they did not contact me to reschedule, I was told "it must have been an oversight". Indeed. Second, there is a $125 non-...

Description of Work
Did not keep scheduled appointment to provide an estimate for mold removal in my bathroom.

Category carpet cleaners

01/24/2013

Had a water main break while at work which damaged our 1800 sq. ft. finished basement. Company was good at removing furniture and removing water and drying out basement to prevent further damage. Also good at tearing out and hauling away. Promised that everything would be done in 6 weeks but it took approximately 5 months. Would promise to come but no one would show up. Placed calls to owner and h...

Description of Work
Horrible Experience.

Disaster recovery services