A. J. Gray Aluminum Products & Supply

Founded 1950 • With Angi since April 2012

Additional DBA - A J Gray Aluminum Products....

Second Chance Construction

We seek to develop partnership with our customers like the link in a chain, the strength in our business growth is depended on commitment to provide optimum integrated services, passion of quality and cost effective solution. We welcome the opportunity to describe our services and hope to have the opportunity to servicing you and your project endeavors.

Markey Home Improvement

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in remodeling, installations of doors, windows, siding, decks. but also offer a wide range of expertise for a variety of other projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfaction!

Meredith Home Improvement

Meredith Home Improvements has been serving the Pittsburgh, PA area for over 40 years. We have been recognized as one of the best exterior home improvement companies in Pittsburgh for many years. We provide FREE INSPECTIONS, take NO DEPOSITS, and in most cases get paid on completion of each project trade. Please contact us at 412-831-9991 PA or 681-222-ROOF WV. "Protecting What Matters Most Since 1979!"

Offers by Meredith Home Improvement on Angi

10/08/2017

AJ Gray did a great job of everything. The estimates were free and the employees were respectful. They didn't make a mess of the place and they cleaned up after. The prices were good. They make sure you're satisfied with every detail of the job. Great business!

Description of Work
I needed a new awning and patio roof.

Category awnings,roofing

10/08/2017

The materials they used were of good quality and have held up well. The workers did a good job installing and cleaning up after themselves.

Description of Work
I had windows and doors installed and later had them do my siding and two awnings.

Category siding,replacement windows,doors

11/12/2015

We had replacement windows installed that were supposed to have a 50 year warranty After 3 years the windows started fogging up. Contacted the installed for replacement. We were told that the company who made the windows was no longer honoring the warranty.. Will never use this contractor again. Very poor customer relations.

Description of Work
Installed replacement windows

07/08/2014

Description of Work
They installed windows throughout the house and they said that they were guaranteed for life. The windows were of very good quality, and they even replaced a slider and the big window in our living room when the seals were compromised. The service and quality were pretty good for over ten years. Our problem with them arose when our biggest window in the living room lost it's seal for the second time. They said that the company that made our windows went out of business, so they could no longer honor the guarantee. We let the issue go since early this year since we did'nt want to spend the money to replace it. The window now fogs up constantly in several panels. They told us that they would put new panels in the window, but we would have to pay for them. So much for the lifetime guarantee! That's where we stand now. We've simply put up with the fogging for about a year now. I guess that we will have to have the situation fixed some day,but for now we are living with it.

04/05/2012

I am very happy with the work this company did for me. The windows look great. Everything from the initial consultation to the finished product was done very professionally. I would definitely recommend them and I will be calling them to replace more of my windows soon.

Description of Work
I needed to replace a large picture window measuring about 100 x 80, plus repair some damaged wood around the window. I also had two dining room windows replaced.

Category replacement windows

Doors and windows installation & service.