New flooring costs range from fairly affordable to luxury pricing, depending on many aspects. Installing new flooring can add a significant amount of value to your home and this guide will help break down all of your many options.
Get matched with top home cleaning services in Richwood, WV
There are 1 highly-rated local home cleaning services.
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Richwood
- Handy House CleaningAshley arrived on time, and did an awesome job cleaning my home. She was very courteous and made the whole experience comfortable. Would definitely hire her again.
- Extreme MaidsThe girls arrived on time, was very professional and friendly. Cleaned everything that was asked to clean and more. Did a great job. Would definitely hire them again.
- Lewis CleaningSonia was professional and follow up on all that was ask of her. She done the job very well and is now on a schedule to come and clean my home. Gary B
- Ronna StudenwaldShe did a beautiful job. She wasn't cheap but she was thorough. I have a huge house and it has three floors. It was pricey but it was worth it. She got in touch with me right away. She walked me through the whole house and took notes in each room what exactly I wanted done so that was good. I didn't want all my windows washed but I wanted some other ones that are miscurtained. She walked on everything I wanted done. I didn't want my bedroom touched so she didn't do anything in there. She did exactly what I wanted her to do. They brought everything with them and they had their own machine
- JAS Cleaning ServiceShowed up on time furnished all cleaning supply and brought their equipment. Was very nice respectful honest and very helpful. Done a wonderful job in a timely matter.
- Linda Rohan Housekeeping EtcShe is wonderful. She was recommended to me. She is a really hard worker. She just keeps going until she is done. She is wonderful about doing things without being told. She just sees if something needs to be done and she does it. She gets more done than anybody I have ever used. She is very, very good and she is trustworthy. I don't ever have to worry about her. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. Actually, she is coming tomorrow
- Michael MeyerHe does work in Wheeling and all over the place for apartment houses. He is a fantastic worker and a great guy. I gave him a recommendation for Wheeling for the businesses down there for apartment houses and stuff, now he has got 15 apartment houses that he is taking care of. Say if they have an emergency with plumbing or anything like that, he goes down and takes care of it. His boss is in Florida. So what he does is, he calls his boss and then his boss has a charge account and then he okays everything Michael needs and he comes, picks it up and comes back and does the work. Michael is really good. He comes and helps my husband open the pool, hose down the driveway with bleach, water and all that kind of stuff. He helps us do all that. He has cleaned the garage. He has cleaned the windows here just recently. I washed all the curtains. He and my husband put them back up. I hire him once a month to come to the house to run the sweeper over all the furniture, under it, on top and all over it. I tell him to run around the baseboards with the sweeper. The girls are here now helping me with more or less dusting and light house work. He is our personal life time hired handyman. I pay him $10 an hour. I don't know what he charges. That's what I told him I think, is I pay everybody that. I pay the girls even more. I think he isn't getting paid enough money. I always give him extra money. He is really fast and does twice as much work as anyone does. They spend hours doing what he does. He is extremely fast. I always give him extra money because he does such a nice job and I think he deserves it. Once in a while, he has been a little late. If somebody hires him they're going to have to let him to know that they want him on time. I've been sort of lax because he has got two little kids and he helps get them off to school and all that kind of stuff. So I've told him to come over here later. But if you told him to be on a job, I'm sure he would try to be there or call and let you know why he is late. It doesn't happen that often. I think he is very professional
- Jennifer's cleaning serviceIt went wonderful. Could not ask for a better house cleaner than Jennifer. She pays attention to detail and does very good work. Very friendly and will do what you need done.
- Linda Rohan Housekeeping EtcLinda is an excellent housekeeper. She is totally trustworthy to work alone, in fact she has a key to my house all the time. If I had an emergency, I can call her and she will make a special trip to care for our dogs for as long as necessary. If you use her services on a regular basis, she needs no instruction unless you have occasional special needs. She anticipates your needs once she is comfortable with your regular expectations. She works constantly, in fact, it is hard to get her to take a break. She does more in six or seven hours than any of my previous housekeepers could do in two full days. I use her every other week for the heavy stuff, but she always does more than I expect. She has wonderful organization skills and has left me with set-ups and methods I would never have time to think about, much less implement, and has made my life much easier at home. My dogs love her and are well behaved with her. She has house-sat, and more importantly, dog-sat for us repeatedly, most recently for a two week period. One of my dogs required twice daily injections and she learned to do it quickly and painlessly, including preparing a prescribed special diet. We felt totally comfortable with her caring for our dogs and keeping our house safe. I have on many occasions had Linda help me to decorate and prepare for home parties or just for seasonal decor. Her sense of organizations and room use and traffic flow have served me well, especially with my work schedule and frequent lack of free time. I would recommend Linda for office cleaning as well. She has cleaned my office during a recent move where more than surface cleaning was required and she left us with a spic-n-span location which was ready for opening within a day. She suggested other things left to do based on her standards, not ours, and returned the next week to help organize and do further cleaning which actually prevented the need to immediately paint and some other maintenance issues. Linda is worth more than her asking price of $10 an hour. She is a bargain in any case
- Final Touch CleaningAbsolutely 100% a perfect job from top to bottom in every room spring cleaned by the nicest ladies I can't wait to afford to have them come back! :)
House Cleaners in Richwood
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..Recent Review:Not good. Handy postponed 2 times. Without negotiating with me, they set the new date. Tomorrow I am not available for their possible set new day. Tried contact but no phone. So I wrote via the e-mail and Message to call me. Only to find more useless communications confirming tomorrow. I've already paid via Angie's list, had a fee placed to my credit which fine since they postponed. But I will not be penalized if Handy shows up tomorrow 7am. I've tried multiple time to negotiate the needed scheduled but no response to my attempts ... Raymond Hamden 202 262 880Dr. Raymond H. H.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:Owner operated.
- Business Description:We love to clean house and office that is what I am made of to make your home or office look clean like it was my own
- Business Description:Over 30 years experience in house cleaning. Attention to detail.Stands alone with it comes to cleaning your home, you've tried the rest now try the best. Let me bring the true beauty back into your beautiful home. Always on time rain or shine. I love what I do and that makes a difference, a true passion to clean. Best contacted via phone at 703-543-4949, owner returns all phone calls within 24 hours.
- Business Description:Locally owned family company
- Business Description:Detailed construction cleaning. Home cleaning before move-ins. Residential cleaning: weekly, bi-weekly.
- Business Description:xxxx
- Business Description:Provides a variety of home services. Woman owned and operated. Subcontractors are used but are experienced and also insured. Licensed to do business in West Virginia. Free estimates. All pricing is based per job. Angies List customers receive 10% off total bill.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaner articles
Hiring a house cleaner frees up your schedule and keeps your home spotless. The cost to hire a house cleaner depends on the size of your house, your schedule, and who you hire. Use this guide to better understand typical house cleaning prices.
Knowing how to clean different types of countertops is essential to having a sparkling surface (without damaging it). Learn how to safely clean and remove stains on marble, tile, quartz, stone, granite, and other kitchen or bathroom surfaces.
Find home cleaning services in
- Webster Springs
- White Sulphur Springs
- Gauley Bridge
- Oak Hill
home cleaning services in Richwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Apple Valley Home Services464 Huckleberry Dr
Gerrardstown, West Virginia
- Apple Valley Home Services
- D & R Janitorial ServiceP.O. Box 454
Beaver, West Virginia
- D & R Janitorial Service
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
- Moving Ahead Services LLC
Home Cleaning Services FAQ
How much do house cleaners typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a house cleaner is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical house cleaner costs?
Answer: The average cost to clean a house is around $180 dollars, which is about 4 hours of work. However, each project is different and costs can range from $100 to $1,000 depending on the size of house and the amount of cleaning needed.
Should house cleaners be certified or licensed in Richwood, WV?
Answer: No. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications for companies, but most states don't require any special training to clean a home. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local house cleaner guidelines.
What questions should I ask a home cleaner in Richwood, WV?
Answer: There are several things to know before hiring a house cleaner to do any work on your home.
Do they conduct background checks on employees?
Do they have insurance?
Do they offer a guarantee?
How do they set rates?