We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Montani Mechanical Group LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since December 2017

132 HARRIS DR

Poca, WV 25159

Montani Mechanical Group, LLC, is committed to providing the highest quality work at the most cost effective price. We are locally owned and operated, and our fully licensed and insured service technicians, plumbers, and installers are some of the very best in West Virginia. We make customer satisfaction our highest priority. With a combined 40 years of experience in heating, cooling, plumbing, electric, and refrigeration, our company strives to provide both our residential and commercial customers the best experience in what can be very stressful times. We offer 24/7 emergency service, and are only ever a phone call away....

04/05/2019

Betty S.

They were excellent and they know what they are doing. Did not waste my time and money. And they also came back to check on their work.

Description of Work
install heating system

03/27/2019

Kenneth B.

It was really good. They do good work. Good company to work with.

Description of Work
installed gas furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company, and for your business! Please don't hesitate to call us for all of your heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical, or home repairs!

02/07/2018

Jason B.

They were prompt and knew what they were doing. Reasonably priced too, which is hard to find! I have been recommending them to everyone I know since my experience with them was so good. A good group of guys if you ask me.

Description of Work
Needed my central air unit replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your review and for your business! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical, or home repairs you need done!

01/31/2018

Sarah P.

Awesome service! Everything went great.

Description of Work
Pipes cleared and replaced in bathroom as well as hot water tank service. Have used numerous times and highly recommend.

Category appliance repair,plumbing,drain cleaning

01/25/2018

Stacie O.

I've dealt with a few people from this company and they were all very professional and friendly. The last two guys I dealt with were at my house all day replacing the furnace and building a reducer for the duct work. They made sure any time they went outside, they shut the door behind them correctly as my door doesn't close all the way by itself. This was huge because it kept our animals from going outside. They had to work in a small space and never once grumbled or complained. My home warranty company is the one who sent this company out to replace my furnace. I'm glad they chose this company. I will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
Replace Furnace unit Duct work

01/25/2018

Pamela M.

So far, I have dealt with several people from this company. They were all very friendly and professional. They tried to keep the mess at a minimum. They cleaned up after themselves. They even wore shoe covers in my home, even after I told them they didn't have to. The issues were fixed in a timely manner. I feel that I got a great deal on the price. I will definitely be using this company again.

Description of Work
New Vent and return installed Stoppage in Sewer line Leaking pipe for shower replaced Shut off valve installed under kitchen sink Replace outside water spigot. Maintenance program for Heating and Air conditioning Installed a frost free hose bib

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,drain cleaning

House Doctors Handyman of Kanawha Valley

House Doctors Handyman of Kanawha Valley is committed to providing our customers with quality home repairs. We offer a professional handyman services that provides residential owners with a qualified and experienced technician to help with improvements, repairs, and light remodels throughout your home.

Offers by House Doctors Handyman of Kanawha Valley on Angi
    Handyman Higg

We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Cecil Workman

We provide handyman services. Decks, flooring, painting, ect. I have been doing this for over 10 years. Owner operated with adequate labor for many types of jobs. We are fully insured and have federal background checks annually.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    wv055733
    West Virginia
    State of WV
    12/28/2018
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Electric, Refrigeration, Backflow Prevention testing and installation, general building and repairs.

Call for inquiries.