Advanced Heating and Cooling

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

689 Fairchance Rd

Morgantown, WV 26508

At Advanced Heating and Cooling, we're proud of our years of service to the Morgantown area and look forward to helping you with your air conditioning and heating needs. We're pleased to serve both residential and commercial customers; our team is prepared to help you with the sales, service, and installation of the comfort system that is ideal for your home or business. And be sure to ask Advanced Heating and Cooling for a free estimate. Whether it's a new installation or routine service, our factory-trained technicians provide the expertise your comfort depends on. And at Advanced Heating and Cooling, we repair all makes and models....

09/18/2018

George G.

Their service technician named Andy did a great job was very polite very punctual did two days worth of work by himself removing old furnace and AC unit then replacing them with new never once complained. Would recommend the company and especially Andy for any job

Description of Work
New AC and Furance

09/03/2018

Barbara S.

The service technician accurately diagnosed the problem and gave me good data on my options---I opted to replace the heat pump air conditioner with and electric model---both service and installation techs were friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and efficient---they even gave me a great deal on a new thermostat. The unit works perfectly. I give Advanced Heating and Cooling 5 out of 5 stars, highly recommended.

Description of Work
My heat pump air conditioner wasn't working

07/30/2018

Gail G.

Needed a plumber at 5:00 p.m. when all the companies were already done for the day. I left messages with several that offered 24 hour service and Kenny from Advanced was the one to call me right back and got us back up and running that same evening. They were also reasonably priced, especially considering it was after hours. Definitely will be calling them for issues in the future.

Description of Work
AC drain unclogged.

07/13/2018

Casey K.

The tech arrived ontime, diagnosed and replaced the part within about 20 minutes. Very punctual and professional. The price was high as compared to similar parts, however, in speaking with the service manager after the fact, he explained that the part has a 5-year warranty and made in USA.

Description of Work
Advanced Heating and Cooling repaired my tenant's A/C compressor capacitor

05/09/2018

Janice W.

Great! Josh was friendly and professional and knowledgeable. This was our second time dealing with Advanced and we are very pleased. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Air conditioner repair

04/26/2018

Tamara C.

I have been a customer of Advanced Heating and Cooling for several years now, and I have always found them to be extremely reliable and professional. They are experts at what they do and go above and beyond to provide great customer service. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Installation and seasonal maintenance of a heating/cooling system in my home.

04/20/2018

Kacey C.

Advance heating and air has been excellent to work with. Rich did a fantastic job diagnosing issues with my furnace. He troubleshooted with the furnace manufacturer to pinpoint a problem. I have used advance heating and air a few times over the past 4 years and they are always on time and very professional. Their pricing is very fair and they always are able to fit me in last minute. The best part about these guys is that I don’t ever need to call them back. They leave and the problem is always resolved. I wouldn’t go anywhere else in Morgantown, WV.

Description of Work
Heating was not working

04/13/2018

Gabby G.

The past couple of years I have had Advanced Heating and Cooling come and check out my unit. They have always been really nice and helpful when it comes to any of my concerns or questions. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
I needed a simple service done.

04/13/2018

Carolyn J.

Went very well. Very nice and polite. Answered any questions I had about the work they were doing and about how the geothermal system works.

Description of Work
Maintenance and repair on Geothermal system and hot water tank. The Geothermal unit needed the liquid line drier put on and general maintenance. The liquid line drier was not installed by the company that installed the unit. Hot water tank needed new heating elements and general maintenance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

04/11/2018

Jeremy R.

Advanced Heating And Cooling (Josh) wanted to charge an after hours fee so I tried to schedule one of their guys around 3:00 the following week and he said it would still be after hours because it would run past 4:00. This business has always been willing to work with us in the past but not anymore. I told him then that I would go to another business and he said OK and didn’t really care that much. I called a competitor and they came out and fixed it immediately and for only $50. I just realized how much this business has been overcharging me through the years. Avoid.

Description of Work
The heater/would not switch off.

03/24/2018

Gwen M.

Very quickly got an appointment for a quote, polite. After assessing my needs a written quote for $2,124.00 with no breakdown of labor, parts , taxes was provided. I was shocked as at this point I was 2 days without hot water and assumed I was on the right track to replace the old power vented gas h20 heater. Something told me that this was too high. The person who gave me the quote drove a truck that said Carrier, no clue if he is a contract employee or worked for Advanced Heating & Cooling. I felt that I should not have to ask for a breakdown in the price ; perhaps they did not want my business..... and they did not get it even though I was in dire need. The power vented h20 heater was replaced by another vendor for $1668.00 The last thing that happened was that the 2 from Advanced did take off their muddy boots at the front door without being asked.......but then went outside and returned in their stocking feet. I wanted to scream......picky ? Yes, but it is MY darn house.

Description of Work
Hot Water Heater replaced. ( power vented, gas )

12/05/2017

Tricia S.

Great. Highly skilled installers. Great service man. We have worked with Josh in the past. Hes honest, kind, friendly and fair. I would definitely use them again if necessary.

Description of Work
New Gas furnace and aircondutioning system.

12/05/2017

Roy D.

They did what they say d they would and we’re so nice to have at my home.

Description of Work
A gas line needed run to a new gas furnace. Also needed a new A/C.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/25/2017

Ric B.

These guys are great. When the new furnace had a glitch in it, Advanced was back out within hours. Thanks to Service Manager Josh and Technician Richard G. Don't call anyone but Advanced Heating & Cooling.

Description of Work
New furnace

10/11/2017

Michele E.

Honest, prompt, job completed quickly and done well.

Description of Work
Air conditioning service.

08/17/2017

Lance K.

Blower motor on my unit froze up, I thought the motor itself had gone bad, turns out my Freon was really low. The tech put 1 1/2 pounds in and air was cold again 15 mins. He also advised o should probably still check and possibly change out the blower motor anyway as it was an aged unit. I am decently mechanically inclined myself and was able to save $700 by changing the motor out myself. The tech even came by again free of charge and checked out my work just to verify everything was good to go. The tech was extremely knowledgeable and was genuinely concerned with helping me solve the problem as well as save me money. Will never use any other company in the future when I have a problem

Description of Work
Recharge r22 Freon and change furnace blower fan motor.

07/28/2017

caigan M.

I am doing my happy dance because of this company!! I had 3 HVAC companies come out to see what was wrong with my whole house air conditioner. The first company said it couldn't be fixed and quoted me $3800 for a new unit. The second company said the same thing, but came in $400 less; $3400. Then came Advanced Heating and Cooling. I live in PA so there was a small surcharge for the trip, but it saved me thousands. Jeremy, the service technician from Advanced Heating and Cooling, replaced the contactor, put in a new connector and cleaned the unit. Total price $272. Wow. What a difference. He was very professional and polite and the only one of the three companies who put a cover over his shoes before entering the house. I can't say enough good things about Jeremy and Advanced Heating and Cooling. I will have Jeremy come to do a check up on my furnace, and when the time comes - it will be Advanced Heating and Cooling that I use.

Description of Work
My AC was on the blink, blowing out warm air.

07/10/2017

Amanda K.

It went really well. Advanced made sure I was aware of what was going on and how much time it would take. They gave me all the details of the install and price when I asked for it. The only issue I had was they came to replace the upstairs furnace (it is in a very tight space) and the crew was unable to remove it. They had to reschedule to come back another day with different staff. I feel they should have been able to plan accordingly based on the initial visit. Overall, the service was excellent. The staff knew what they were doing and everything is working properly 8 months later. I would recommend Advanced Heating and Cooling to others.

Description of Work
I need both furnaces in my home replaced. They were very old and were too expensive to fix so we opted to replace them.

06/30/2017

Linda M.

Excellent experience! Josh was easy to work with and helped us to choose the best equipment. Install went very smoothly and the installers were professional and courteous. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
New Furnace, A/C, and Hot Water Tank

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

06/12/2017

David E.

We're very happy to have chosen Advanced Heating & Cooling. Our ductwork replacement and AC unit installation was done exceptionally well - really solid work that changed our home for the better. The installation technicians were simply awesome; professional, dedicated, friendly and knowledgeable. Our only misgiving was that the main office wasn't great about communication, and so there was some confusion about scheduling. Other than that, and it was really a small thing, no complaint. I would certainly choose them again.

Description of Work
New duct system installation New AC unit installation

01/16/2017

Rick S.

Great price and did the work when everyone else's system goes bad during a cold snap so they were swamped but fit us in.

Description of Work
Needed a new HVAC system after the old one could not be repaired anymore. They also did the repairs and were great.

01/10/2017

Alan G.

We've now hired Advanced to do two separate projects in our home and we've been very pleased with the results. They installed a whole home humidifier, a Cor Smart Thermostat and modified some of the ducting that our original builder installed incorrectly. The representative who first came to our home to provide the quote was very knowledgeable and professional. He didn't rush through the process and thoroughly explained the work to be done and answered all of our questions. When the technicians came to do the work, they were also professional and competent. Our humidifying system has been working well to keep our home's humidity at an acceptable level through the winter months and I believe that our smart thermostat will definitely reduce our heating bill by tailoring our home's temperature to our schedule. Overall, I would recommend Advanced Heating & Cooling to homeowners who don't consider themselves HVAC experts but need an honest, competent, customer-focused contractor for their home repair or improvement project.

Description of Work
Installed humidifier, installed smart thermostat, reinstalled ducting

10/15/2016

Tom T.

They are very reliable and easy to work with. Arrived on time and thoroughly answered all of our questions. We had no problems what so ever!

Description of Work
We recently purchased a new furnace with Advanced heating and cooling and they also installed it. The services were excellent!

11/27/2015

Kathy W.

Contractor arrived and gave an estimate to the approximate cost(s) and promised to be quickly available when we were ready for him (were in the middle of a home repair when the estimate was provided). When we were at the point in the project we called and he scheduled within the week and made sure he did not hold up the project. Replaced the duct work, kept it at the estimate, and was very professional when performing the work. Had used this company previously for my mother, and was also pleased with the prompt, courteous service. Would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced flexible duct work

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

09/25/2015

Dennis H.

Installers were very professional and knowledgeable. Their price was not the lowest, but it was the best value. The service manager came the day after installation, did a full system test, and answered all questions. Would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Installed new furnace, humidifier, thermostat, ductwork

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Precision Plus HVAC

Your Morgantown Heating & Cooling Specialists. We are a licensed, fully insured HVAC company. Whether your looking for AC Repair, Furnace Repair and maintenance or a complete Heating and Cooling system install, Precision Plus Heating and Cooling has you covered. Serving all of Morgantown and Surrounding area's heating and cooling needs since 1999 we have the expertise, skill and professionalism you're looking for. Fully licensed and insured, we here at Precision Plus Heating & Cooling have hundreds of happy Customers in Morgantown and surrounding area's.... all of which have given us 5 star reviews. We are your residential HVAC specialists and a referral based business who specializes in individual attention to our customers and exceptional attention to detail in our craft. We use only top of the line diagnostic equipment & sell very high quality, dependable signature series products. Give us a call today!

Hendershot Heating & Cooling Inc

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

B & L Heating & Cooling

**We're still OPEN and ready to help you 24/7 during the COVID-19 crisis! Please call us today, and we'll be sure to use every safety precaution available. Don't be stuck with a broken HVAC system during this time, we're here to help!** Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Priority. We have 35 years experience in heating and air conditioning. We offer Spring and Fall Tune up/Check up specials.

On new equipment installations
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

HVAC Installation & Repair .