Jones Deck & Fence

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2008

Jones Deck & Fence LLC is one of the most experienced and reasonably priced Deck, Fence, and outdoor construction specialists in the Jefferson County West Virginia area!...

Handyman Connection of Winchester

Handyman Connection of Winchester

For every home maintenance need that may arise, Handyman Connection is committed to providing you with dependable and skilled Handyman, great customer service, and first class workmanship. Just one call or click brings our expertise right to your door. Handyman Connection can help turn your "to-do" list into "done." Additional contact name - Tiffany Peters.

10/16/2019

We left messages with this company for three days and they were never returned. Terrible customer service. Decided to call another company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted a fence installed in our yard

09/10/2018

I contacted this company, however they did not respond. So I went with an other company that did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fence for back yard

06/25/2018

Initially, fantastic conversation and very professional. He listened well, seemed to understand what we were looking for and we were told he’d get back with an estimate and options in a week or so. Here I am about six months later and haven’t heard back despite FIVE calls made with polite messages for a call back for a status. I even said on my message- “if you’re too busy and can’t take the job, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence replacement and Deck

CATEGORY decks,fencing

10/26/2017

Better than I could have imagined. Keith was the best to work with and his guys really worked hard. I was surprised how quick everything came together. Definitely give them a call if you need a deck or fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a new deck and fence

CATEGORY decks,fencing

07/31/2017

My husband and I wanted to take out paver steps and replace with a deck. Keith did a wonderful job advising what would look best to blend the new deck with the existing patio. Very professional and kept us informed in the whole process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new composite deck.

CATEGORY fencing

We can custom design and build any outdoor improvements, including wooden privacy fencing, decks, arbors, cabanas, and other outdoor structures.

We don't offer chain link fencing, but we will glady point you in a trustworthy direction.