Jones Deck & Fence

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2008

177 Old Schoolhouse Ln

Millville, WV 25432

Jones Deck & Fence LLC is one of the most experienced and reasonably priced Deck, Fence, and outdoor construction specialists in the Jefferson County West Virginia area!...

10/16/2019

Patricia C.

We left messages with this company for three days and they were never returned. Terrible customer service. Decided to call another company.

Description of Work
Wanted a fence installed in our yard

09/10/2018

Susan Z.

I contacted this company, however they did not respond. So I went with an other company that did a great job

Description of Work
fence for back yard

06/25/2018

Kevin H.

Initially, fantastic conversation and very professional. He listened well, seemed to understand what we were looking for and we were told he’d get back with an estimate and options in a week or so. Here I am about six months later and haven’t heard back despite FIVE calls made with polite messages for a call back for a status. I even said on my message- “if you’re too busy and can’t take the job, that’s ok, just please call and let me know.” Including the initial call for the consultation, I’ve called six times and begged for a response but to no avail. Unfortunate- the work they do is highly recommended, but I couldn’t get so much as an acknowledgement let alone the work started. I was completely avoided but can’t get any one to talk to me to explain why. Felt like the consultation was professional, but not sure what I said or did to Warrant being ignored for a substantial job that I THOUGHT was going to be a pretty strong payday for them. Really disappointed.

Description of Work
Fence replacement and Deck

10/26/2017

Michael A.

Better than I could have imagined. Keith was the best to work with and his guys really worked hard. I was surprised how quick everything came together. Definitely give them a call if you need a deck or fence.

Description of Work
Built a new deck and fence

07/31/2017

Teresa J.

My husband and I wanted to take out paver steps and replace with a deck. Keith did a wonderful job advising what would look best to blend the new deck with the existing patio. Very professional and kept us informed in the whole process.

Description of Work
Installed new composite deck.

07/27/2017

Elaina M.

The owner explained that the guy DID NOT WORK for his company, so therefore I exonerate Jones Fence and Deck for the treatment and work we received.

Description of Work
I would like to amend a prior review. Spoke with the owner and the guy does not work for Jones Fence and Deck, but is a private contractor. The owner called and apologized and explained that he was giving the guy the work, but he does not directly work for him. And on that note I would recommend working with Jones Fence & Deck in the future. I plan to call on his company to install my Fence at my new home in Martinsburg.

04/17/2017

MELISSA B.

Scope of work was executed down to a T! Professional, timely, courteous and great price! Will definately refer friends to this company and the owner is a terrific guy! He takes great pride in his work and it shows in my beautiful deck!!

Description of Work
I cannot say enough good things about this company, the owner did the work himself and I am over the moon with my results! I have a gorgeous deck that was done in a short amount of time, he paid extra attention every little detail and it is beautiful! The price was right on target and everything is perfect down the the smallest little detail. The corners are smoothed, the rails are uniquely shaped and I have people slowing down to look at it as they pass my home :-)

12/01/2016

Robert S.

Never returned any calls after coming out to look at job.

Description of Work
Had come out of an estimate for a bigger gate to be installed on my fence, he came out to look at the job but would never return any of my calls afterwards or provide an estimate afterward, maybe this guy picks and chooses his work but he was not willing to work with me or even give me the decency of a return call.

09/05/2015

Raffaela V.

Once we were able to connect- the work was great. The owner was very professional, and the workers were on time and did exactly what they promised.

Description of Work
Fence

08/26/2015

robert M.

There are a lot of contractors, handymen, saying they can talk the talk. Keith Jones from Jones Deck and Fence, can walk the walk with his work. I am glad we found jones deck and fence. If you need a job done, and a job done right , i would recommend you having it done by keith jones

Description of Work
We purchased a home and found out our deck was unsafe. Keith Jones explained what the deck needed to make it safe. He installed post, braced and bolted the deck. He replaced bowed and broken boards. Keith even went the extra mile and anchored our basement door that had pulled loose from the wall. The door project wasn't even included in the deck estimate.

LJs Building and Excavating LLC

We offer General carpentry, and light excavating/yard work. We build or repair decks, frame small rooms or buildings/sheds, also do tree removal shrub removal yard grading and landscape. Before starting the company, I lead construction crews as a Forman . We are a new company and strive for customer satisfaction

Offers by LJs Building and Excavating LLC on Angi
    Handyman Connection of Winchester

For every home maintenance need that may arise, Handyman Connection is committed to providing you with dependable and skilled Handyman, great customer service, and first class workmanship. Just one call or click brings our expertise right to your door. Handyman Connection can help turn your "to-do" list into "done." Additional contact name - Tiffany Peters.

Build & Design Construction Inc.

Build & Design Construction Inc. works with professionals from different areas to develop residential and commercial projects in the DMV area. We also carry out MEPs plans and fire protection systems. The projects are developed from the initial concept to the final construction.

We can custom design and build any outdoor improvements, including wooden privacy fencing, decks, arbors, cabanas, and other outdoor structures.

We don't offer chain link fencing, but we will glady point you in a trustworthy direction.