Mr. Appliance of Leesburg and Martinsburg

With Angi since August 2016

Martinsburg, WV 25404

Appliance Repairs in Leesburg and Martinsburg...

01/19/2018

Judy J.

I called twice and left a message with the live person answering service, but never have heard a word back. This company is listed at the Bosch website as an authorized servicer. The Mr. Appliance marketing talks about how professional they are. Really? They cant even return a call and set up an appointment! My gut tells me they are very unprofessional! Would not recommend!

Description of Work
Needed repair service for my Bosch washing machine.

Category appliance repair

10/07/2016

WALLACE E.

Very poorly. He said he ran some tests that indicated the unit was working. But that I had overheated the unit. This is something I have to do frequently, as ice clogs up the unit. The tech made a snarky comment that I shouldn't do this and I had broken the icemaker. I did not dispute this. My wife asked him to order the needed part and repair the icemaker. Two weeks passed without any call from Mr. Appliance. So wife called them. The person who answered the phone said they had blacklisted us because I was rude to their repairman. Now we will have to find someone else to fix it.

Description of Work
Icemaker in Liebherr freezer is broken. I called Liebherr's help line. They said the only company that serviced my area was Mr. Appliance. Seemed promising, as they worked on the unit in 2015. But the division has been split. I am now assigned to Mr. Appliance of Leesburg Virginia. So wife called and made a service appointment. When the tech arrived he said he could not work on the icemaker. (Time out: I am disabled and have difficulty standing.) Wife asked me to talk to the man. He repeated that he could not service the unit. Also said "All icemakers work the same way". He said he would order the parts and call us when they came in. I asked if someone else in his firm could assist me. Was told he is the firm's president and sole technician.

Category appliance repair

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Mr. Appliance of Leesburg and Martinsburg

How is Mr. Appliance of Leesburg and Martinsburg overall rated?

Mr. Appliance of Leesburg and Martinsburg is currently rated 1 overall out of 5.

What days are Mr. Appliance of Leesburg and Martinsburg open?

Mr. Appliance of Leesburg and Martinsburg is open:

What payment options does Mr. Appliance of Leesburg and Martinsburg provide

Mr. Appliance of Leesburg and Martinsburg accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Mr. Appliance of Leesburg and Martinsburg offer free estimates?

No, Mr. Appliance of Leesburg and Martinsburg does not offer free project estimates.

Does Mr. Appliance of Leesburg and Martinsburg offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Mr. Appliance of Leesburg and Martinsburg does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Mr. Appliance of Leesburg and Martinsburg?

No, Mr. Appliance of Leesburg and Martinsburg does not offer warranties.

What services does Mr. Appliance of Leesburg and Martinsburg offer?

Mr. Appliance of Leesburg and Martinsburg offers the following services: Refrigerator Repairs Freezer Repairs Dishwasher Repairs Ovens, Stove Tops & Ranges Ice Machine Repairs Garbage Disposal Repairs Microwave Oven Repairs Vent Hoods Wine Coolers Trash Compactors Outdoor Kitchens Washing Machine Repair Dryer Repair