Jordans Home Improvements

With Angi since July 2011

4.4

60 Old Chestnut Dr

HARPERS FERRY, WV 25425

We are a Home Improvement Company....

06/24/2015

Brett W.

They took months to come and the grout has been coming up in several places shortly after in big chunks. Can't discuss other details

Description of Work
New tile floor in kitchen and bath, replaced facia board on front of house

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,handyman service,roofing,siding,woodworking

08/15/2014

Kevin J.

James N. and several other members of the Jordan's home improvement team performed many upgrades and repairs to my house in order to prepare it for sale. The list of what they accomplished is honestly too exhaustive to sit here and type, but I can say that the did every single thing they said the would, when the said they would, and for the amount they said they would do it for. As a matter of fact one of the things that James gave me a quote for was a single coat of paint for almost every room in my 2400 sq/ft house, and when a single coat didn't and quot;look good enough for himand quot; he put a second, or third on at no charge. These guys did everything from granite counter tops in my kitchen, to remodeling my bathroom, to replacing my garage door open. H***... James even built a section of privacy fence to replace a badly damaged section in my backyard, and it looked better than the original fence! I'm sure their work played a significant role in my house going under contract in less than a week after the for sale sign went in my yard. My wife and I enjoyed working with these guys so much that we're trying to make arrangements to get them out to our new house, which is 3 hours away from their work location, to do some work on our new house!

Description of Work
Performed upgrades and painting throughout entire house

Category handyman service

11/24/2013

Cynthia C.

Mike Jordan has become our go-to guy for any future projects. From the beginning, Mike was extremely responsive and prompt with his communication. He and his team were here when they said they would be and performed everything they said they would. The quality of the finished fence is outstanding, and we are so happy with their work. They even went above and beyond. The wood we provided them sat around for a while gathering all sorts of dirt and debris which we did not discover until the last minute. They stepped up and decided to power wash the entire fence before painting it, which was not something they had scheduled for. We highly recommend Mike and his team and will be using them again.

Description of Work
Replaced damaged/warped planks and face plates of existing fence, Power washed and repainted entire fence.

Category fencing,handyman service

01/08/2013

Theresa C.

Good pricing, responsive service, and gave recommendations

Description of Work
Requested estimate to repair/tear-up/replace flooring.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,handyman service

03/08/2012

Angela A.

Workers were always on time, they were courteous and knowledgeable. They cleaned up after themselves every day, and left everything neat and tidy for the next day's work. The work was completed in a timely matter and they went above and beyond in answering my questions and making sure I was happy with each phase of the job. I would definitly use theis company again and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom remodel including demolition and installation. Work included new shower, ceramic tiles, flooring all new vanities, counter tops, mirrors, lights, faucets, toilet, painting, grout sealing, and plumbing.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,home remodeling,interior painters

07/18/2011

April S.

We were contacted by our homeowners association to make some repairs on the outside of our home due to rotting wood. Several of my neighbors were also contacted and I noticed Jordan's Home improvement at a neighbors house replacing the pillars on their front porch. I called them a week later and they came out 2 days later to check the scope of work and work up an estimate. The following week I was emailed an estimate which I found acceptable. At 7 am on July 6th they came to start their work. (2 men) They worked all day that day and part of a day the next day and returned on Monday to complete the work. They cleaned each day after the work day was done and hauled away the trash. Each day the owner of the company came to check on the work that had been done that day. When the workers told me they were done on one of the days, the owner (Mike) came later that afternoon and told me he was having them come back out the next day as there were some area's he was not pleased with and that were not done. They came the next day to complete the work. I really appreciated the owners honesty in checking to see the work that was being done and the quality of the work. I plan on having them back out to replace my deck and possibly paint the interior of my home.

Description of Work
Replace all rotting wood trim and pillars at front/outside of house. Paint to match existing. Paint railings on front porch and front balcony. Repair crack in wall and re-paint in foyer.

Category handyman service

Elite custom contractors

Proud 2020 Super Service Award winning company on Angie's List! Elite Roofing is owner operated professional roofing company specializing in Replacement Roofing Repair Sidding replacement Gutters installation or repair Windows Replacement Exterior Paint Power wash contact us today, we look forward to servicing you!

Offers by Elite custom contractors  on Angi
    Eastern Exteriors

SPECIALIZING IN ROOFING, SIDING, AND WINDOWS. LET US RESTORE YOUR HOME SO YOU CAN RESTORE YOUR PEACE OF MIND. Our team comes to you with over 30 years of industry experience. We value customer satisfaction, quality work, and offer competitive pricing. Our support team is quick to respond and will ensure you are updated during every step of the process. We value customer recommendations and aim to create lifetime customer, that is why customer feedback and communication is #1 for us here at Eastern Exteriors. We hope to impress you and will start by offering free inspections to get you started! We are eager to hear from you, give us a call and find out how to get started.

Ashburn Roofing LLC

Since 2019 Serving Northern, VA and the Triangle, our everyday company goal is to provide 100% customer satisfaction and to provide the best possible experience for our customers. From your initial contact with us all the way through work completion and payment, our focus is you, our customer, and making sure that you are confident you chose Ashburn Roofing! Our 10-Years of Local Roofing Services has made us an roofing industry leader, we will continue to raise the bar high! Ashburn Roofing Company is a Certified GAF Roofing Contractor, and represents the highest standards of excellence, quality and knowledge in the shingle roofing industry. Ashburn Roofing has shown extensive knowledge of shingle installation and quality through rigorous testing, inspections and has provided GAF with proof of workers’ compensation and liability insurance. Only a GAF Certified Contractor can offer you extended warranty coverage when an GAF Roof System is installed on your Home. STORM DAMAGE ? Every minute is vital when handling roof storm damages. If you have water entering the home through the ceiling, we offer cover and tarp services for the entire Northern Virgina Areas. We encourage our customers to reach out at the first sight of a roofing problem. We’ll arrive onsite with waterproof materials and fasteners to shield your home or business until a complete storm damage roof inspection takes place. Assessing roof storm damages is extremely dangerous, so do not attempt to attach coverings without the help of a professional. Instead, trust our storm roofing company to prevent leaks and punctures from getting worse. We charge a minimum of $500 for cover and tarp services, but this fee is usually covered by your insurance provider after filing an initial claim.!

Offers by Ashburn Roofing LLC  on Angi