Pierson Technical & Refrigeration

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2010

4.3

Pierson Technical provides top quality services to our residential customers including plumbing, electrical, handyman and HVAC sales and services....

Seabolt's Heating and Cooling LLC

Seabolt's Heating and Cooling LLC

Seabolt's Heating and Cooling LLC offers service sales installation of HVAC products. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

04/06/2017

Debbie, a real person - not voicemail, answered on my first call and sent someone out the next morning. Jason made necessary repairs and answered all my questions ina courteous and patient manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a breaker box checked out that I thought had been hit by lightening.

CATEGORY electrician

11/14/2015

Horrible; completely useless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing. When someone finally answered the phone, when a technician finally showed up, they didn't even know how to work on my machine. And they expect me to pay $1500 monthly to lease a machine I can't even use and to pay more to buy chemicals I can't use!

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/12/2012

Jason came on time and found problem quickly. Repaired in a short period of time, did one extra job that he thought would keep us from having problems in the future. Pleasant, knowledgeable and quick. Would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
. Had electrical problem at our weekend getaway. Hot water tank not working, One half the house was without power.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating, cooling, refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, and handyman services for Residential and Commercial

Residential refrigerators.