Solitary Solutions Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2015

Website Design & Development
Graphic Design
Video Production

With over 10 years experience Solitary Solutions is a professional service provider offering Website Services, Software Development, Internet Marketing and Solutions for Human Resources....

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

11/16/2015

I publish children books and used a website built by a company who did purposely built websites for the publishing industry. The price was high and the results were low, so i started shopping around. After quite a while, I found Solitary Solutions and at first somewhat reluctant decided to use them as the builder and host of the new to be developed site. The work went very well, the communication ...

Description of Work
Solitary Solutions over a period of several years did various jobs for me. It involved the building of several websites and subsequent modifications and upgrades when the business changed. Solitary Solutions first built one website for me from scratch a hundred percent to my own specifications. When the work turned out to be very well done and at the price we agreed on, I asked them to make another website for another business I own. Also that work was completed at budget, but a lot of work was done above what we initially agreed and they never billed us for this, as it was part of their business to deliver more than expected. Later on the business model did change and again I turned to them and again they did a greta job at a price we agreed on. I did shop around for better pricing and I could not find anyone who I trusted as much as them.

05/06/2015

Working with Solitary Solutions on my web site design was a pleasure. I really appreciate their professionalism during the process and their ability to help me get my message presented in such a tasteful manner. I am confident that my site will be well received by my customers and am proud to steer them to it. Excellent job on getting our small business a good ranking with the search engines.

Description of Work
Website Development & Internet Marketing

05/01/2015

We provided a general idea of what we wanted to achieve and Solitary Solutions came up with a choice of designs. Communicating with them was very easy as they right away seemed to understand what we wanted. In the end they designed and built a beautiful website for us at a cost which did not exceed the initial offer, even though during the design process, we asked for more than initially agreed on...

Description of Work
Re designed website

Category web designers

Website Design, Hosting, & Maintenance, eCommerce, Software Development, Internet Marketing, Human Resources, Employee Screening & Verification, Computer Protection.