GRAHAM-SIMON PLUMBING CO LLC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2008

26 EMPLOYEES. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. SERVICE FEES MAY APPLY. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY. LICENSE #: WV008410....

B & L Heating & Cooling

B & L Heating & Cooling

**We're still OPEN and ready to help you 24/7 during the COVID-19 crisis! Please call us today, and we'll be sure to use every safety precaution available. Don't be stuck with a broken HVAC system during this time, we're here to help!** Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Priority. We have 35 years experience in heating and air conditioning. We offer Spring and Fall Tune up/Check up specials.

01/12/2019

It Didn't!! The job is still not done. I have not been Contacted. And I now have 2 pipes in my basement which are starting to drip.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 2 shut offs & a kitchen faucet installed.

11/17/2017

.It was at no cost, because they were correcting a mistake they were fixing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.They provided plumbing services.

10/20/2017

After they 2 contractors left, there was an odor of gas, not a good situation. I called the office, who advised me that they were on their way to another job and would not be able to come out until the following day. My husband mixed up the soap water to check for leaks and tightened the pipes. Natural gas leaking into a home is not a good situation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pipe in new gas line for gas range

12/03/2015

Estimate to run a gas line to my stove. The room is about 14x14 and the main line is under the same floor. I got one estimate and I bought it was high,, so I called Graham Simon. What a disappointment their estimate was 612.00, and approx 50.00 was parts the rest was labor. They even said they were going to just run straight black pipe which is the cheapest way to do it. The estimate is more than ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for gas line

CATEGORY plumbing,gas leak repair

03/27/2015

I do not have any problems with them. Usually, I schedule something with them, they come out, take care of it, clean up after they are done, and then they leave. Their price is not bad.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Graham-Simon Plumbing. I used them quite a bit. They did basic plumbing work for me like proper lines things like that.

CATEGORY plumbing

PLUMBING, CAMERA INSPECTIONS, DRAIN CLEANING, NEW CONSTRUCTION, REMODEL.

SEPTIC TANK CLEANING, FRENCH DRAINS.