Tim Hogan's Dalton GA Carpet Outlet

Founded 1960 • With Angi since August 2009

3900 MacCorkle Ave SE

Charleston, WV 25304

Same as cash financing...

01/14/2016

Holly S.

They had several options to choose from in their showroom. The quoted price matched the final price. They showed up on time for both the estimate and install visits. You are response for clearing out the rooms before they get their and setting back up. Everyone was great to working with. I will go back if I ever have to replace the carpet in additional rooms.

Description of Work
Replaced the carpet and padding in my lower level. This included a bedroom, hallway, and large living space.

10/01/2015

harvey M.

First, very professional and upfront with regard to selection of carpet that fit our needs from a $$ and application standpoint. Did not pressure or push us in one direction or another. After making our selection, we had to change the install date twice and both times they accommodated without hesitation. Finally, carpet was installed with NO Problems and LOOKS Great. Also NO Hidden Cost! We will definitely use them again if the opportunity arises. Again, the sales associate we dealt with was great.

Description of Work
Installed carpet in four bedroom and living area.

04/08/2015

alfred T.

Went well, no complaints.

Description of Work
installed carpet in three bedrooms, tile in hallway..

10/30/2014

Paul R O.

After pricing carpet at other dealers we found Hogan to be the most reasonably priced. We ordered and it was installed in a short period of time. They also installed a 9 sq ft tile entrance using tile we had left over from a previous job. There was no attempt to sell us their tile. The installation went smoothly, and quickly. The installers were competent. A few months later we had a problem with a "string of carpet" coming loose in the high traffic area. This is a Berber carpet. They sent the installer out to repair it and he explained that we need to keep the vacuum on a high setting because of the construction of the carpet. There was no charge.

Description of Work
Sold, installed and serviced carpet for our family room. This was the second time we bought from them.

05/28/2014

mark S.

showed up on time. installed correct products quickly and properly.

Description of Work
replace carpet and pad in hallway and living room

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

05/28/2014

Mannik D.

It was a good experience. He was good. He tried to fix the problem and the guy stuck with it, and he did an okay job. It was reasonable. He tried, but eventually he got there where we needed it to be. The guy came back when normally that doesn't happen when people get paid and they are done, they feel that that is it. He is a contractor that works for Tim Hogan's so I don't know how he qualifies necessarily with Tim Hogan's or just one of the contractors. Their punctuality was good. If we need to do it again, they will be the first ones I would call.

Description of Work
We used Tim Hogan's Dalton GA Carpet Outlet for carpet repair about a month ago.

05/27/2014

Cindy D.

They were there when they said they would be. Did a great jop. They were fast and cleaned up very good.

Description of Work
They put carpet and flooring down in bathroom and kitchen.

02/10/2012

Angela R.

When I went to look at samples, they let me take them home to see what they would look like on my floors. I thought that was very nice of them. I was happy with the work they did. The price and quality of the work was very good. The workers were very friendly and professional. I will use them again if needed.

Description of Work
.I had them come out to put flooring in some of my rooms.

01/09/2012

Brenda M.

I was impressed from the outset by this business due to the exceptional phone manner of the owner, Pete, who upon hearing that I was disabled and without transportation immediately offered to bring samples to my home. He provided suggestions as to which product would be most tolerant of my heavy wheelchair as well as how to best affix the carpeting to the floor to prevent pulling the carpet loose from the baseboards. The appointment was scheduled for the next day and Pete arrived promptly with the promised samples and was professional and friendly. The installers, Ron and Chris Breeden, also arrived promptly on the designated day and were very capable and efficient and worked extremely well together. This is the only flooring company for me!

Description of Work
Installation of wall to wall carpeting. Provision of in home sample selection.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

05/10/2011

Angela R.

They gave a good price on the floors. The installation went really well. They took the carpet up and put the flooring down with no problem. The salesman was very accommodating since I had to order my flooring.

Description of Work
They installed new hardwood floors.

Category hardwood floor

J & Sons

We can do all phases of Carpentry, Roofs, Decks, Siding, gutters, Pressure washing, and fall clean up.Getting in to spring Landscaping.General Yard Matience We can do your inside remodel from cabinets to bath ceilings to floor. No job to Big Or to Small let us bring our family to yours. Additional phone # 681.439.0962

White's Repair and Remodel

Full service repair and remodel company We do EVERYTHING from foundation to the roof.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    Yes-Ask for details

Install carpet, hardwood, syramic, laminant, sheet vinal. All flooring. Repairs as well, commercial and residental.