STEPP & SONS GARAGE DOORS

Founded 1972 • With Angi since July 2008

04/11/2017

Catherine D.

the job went great, i would recommed them.

Description of Work
They did a great job, showed up on time. Very happy.

11/28/2016

Lance V.

Good they were a bit late but did fix it the day that I called.

Description of Work
Replaced broken spring

11/03/2016

Michael C.

Technician showed up at 6pm and was finished by 7pm. Appeared to do a good job and was fairly friendly.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 torsion springs on garage door.

12/16/2015

Janice A.

I call them one morning after the spring and broke on our garage door and we couldn't get out or in. They said they would be over by 10:00 am. I had to call them at 12:00 pm. They said they would be there in 30 minutes. They did come in 30 minutes. They would have changed out our springs that afternoon, but I asked about a new door. They had everything needed for me to choose a new door. The price was steep for me, but it was going to cost me around $400 to fix my old door (at least 40 yrs old) and upgrade a few other things I wanted do. I opted for the new door. Ben put a temporary clamp on my old door so it would work until the new door that I ordered came in. The new door came in a little over a week and Bens brother and the brothers grandson came out immediately to install. They are a four generation family operated business. The install went well and I was well pleased. The only thing that would have topped it off would be if they had swept up. I'm a perfectionist. (lol)

Description of Work
Installed a new double garage door

04/15/2015

Kevin O.

After my initial contact with Stepp & Sons, they had the measurements completed, door ordered and opener installed in less than three weeks. We could not be more thrilled with the service and recommend Stepp & Sons without reservation.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door and opener.

07/29/2014

Pamlyn R.

Not so good!!! First thing they did was to remove all of the existing trim from around the door. Then they removed the old door. Installers hung the new door and then one worked on the opener and the other finished the door. I went to check on it and the older man asked me what I thought. I told him the door looked nice,but where was the trim. Then he tried to tell me that there was none there before. I replied that there was and he kept saying there wasn't. I called the owner of the business on 07/09.He sent out the man that originally measured for the door. He also said that there had been no trim. I called the owner again and he came to look at the door on 07/21. All he wanted to do was paint over the area of the former trim. This was not satisfactory with me. He would not believe me and I found this very upsetting. I am in the process of locating pictures that will prove that I am correct.

Description of Work
Installed new garage door and opener. These replaced old existing ones.

06/03/2014

Steve D.

Wonderful product and service. Cleaned up all mess and hauled off old door and hardware. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door and associated hardware.

01/12/2014

Christine D.

The box etc. was the original from 1987 when the house was built. They were very professional and prompt which was great since I couldn't get the garage door opened at all.

Description of Work
They replaced the box and controls of my garage door opener and installed an outside keypunch system.

11/03/2013

Kevin O.

The installer was on time and removed the old and installed the new within two hours. From the initial contact, site visit and installation, Stepp & Sons were great.

Description of Work
Removed wood and glass garage door, tracks and springs. Installed new tracks, new spring and new insulated door.

09/26/2013

Beth F.

Excellent! Professional, polite. I had work done by another company, which provided an inferior product. When I called Stepp and Sons, they came quickly, offered a fair estimate. Did the work, as promised, and offered a product of superior quality

Description of Work
Replaced a garage door

Category garage doors

COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL, SALES, SERVICE AND INSTALLATION OF GARAGE DOORS AND GARAGE DOOR OPENERS.

Satisfaction