Hedrick Fence

With Angi since April 2010

07/02/2015

Debra K.

Description of Work
Installed approximately 100 feet of 6 ft vinyl privacy fence. They had some problems being here when they said they would be here and/or letting me know in a timely manner that they wouldn't be here when they said. Product and installation were, overall, good. However, they installed locking latches on my gates that were backwards. When they were locked from the street side of the fence, you could not get out of the back yard even with a key. The only way to get out of the back yard was to leave the street side unlocked, so then what would be the point of having a locking gate? I had to call several times and wait a few weeks for them to come out and replace the locking latches the correct way and ended up with extra holes in the gates because the new locks were a little different.

09/13/2014

Bridgette B.

I called and spoke to a very nice lady. She said she would have someone call me back by the next day but a week later and never heard back. I gave her the measurements I needed. We went with another Company.

Description of Work
Fence around pool

11/28/2013

Nancy S.

Great fencing company. Really professional! Couldnt be more pleased.

Description of Work
The fence has received many compliments.

08/12/2013

Jeff B.

They did a good job and were prompt. They did what they said they would do. Their pricing was competitive.

Description of Work
Hedrick Fence repaired a fence that was blown down on a windstorm.

01/15/2013

Robert B.

Had to wait a about three weeks to be scheduled for installation, then snow from Hurricane Sandy further delayed start of the project. Communication via phone and email were not as timely as I would have liked, but always pleasant and helpful when I spoke with them on phone. The removal and installation of fencing were first rate and I am very pleased with the new fence.

Description of Work
Removed sections of old chain link fence and two old clothesline poles. Installed 150 ft of 6 ft high privacy fence with one 3 ft gate and one 4 ft gate.

09/13/2012

Dianna G.

They were great and did a wonderful job. They cleaned up after themselves really well and took out my existing privacy fence that had blown over before putting in the new chain link fence. The technician made special gates for me so I could get a riding lawn mower in there. The only problem I had was that they were a little slow but because of the storms we had this summer and the electricity being off he had a lot of work to do.

Description of Work
I used Hedrick Fence to put in a new chain link fence for me.

09/10/2011

Earl M.

I thought that they did a wonderful job. The overall job was done excellent. They came out very quick, gave me a reasonable estimate and did the work properly.

Description of Work
I used Hedrick Fence for fencing. The last time I used them was about a year ago.

04/05/2010

Earl M.

Very prompt with fencing quote. Very reasonable price. Fence was installed in a reasonable time frame. Quality was mother loving beautiful. I recommend Hrdrick Fence for any chain link fencing job in the area.

Description of Work
I needed about a half acre of my yard fenced in with 9 gauge chain link and two 14' driveway gates and two walk gates. Difficult site - material must be carried up 50 steps and uneven terrain once you're up here.

Hedrick Fence