Muse's Landscaping

With Angi since March 2014

Owner operated. Free estimates...

Exclusive Cuts Home Enhancements, LLC is a third generation, family owned business. Our motto is, no job is too big or too small, we want to help you love your home! We specialize in tree services. We also offer landscaping and minor home improvements. We are a licensed and insured company. Our main concerns are the satisfactory level of our customers and the safety of your home and our employees. Being a third generation company, we take pride in our work to guarantee our elders are proud!

11/07/2017

EXCELLENT!!!

Description of Work
I hired Billy to clean the property of my new home. I am a first time homeowner and having my property look a certain way was very important to me. I was very impressed with Billy's responsiveness and the scope of his work. What sold me is how much Billy actually cares about the work he does, and those he serves. It took a great deal of trust to hire Billy to do the work in VA when I still reside in NJ just after connecting on Angie's list, but I knew I could trust him implicitly. Today, he sent me pictures of the property and it was exactly as I envisioned it. It is beautiful, clean and looks fantastic! I recommend Billy highly and will most certainly be hiring him again!!

02/11/2016

Billy Muse and his crew are top-notch when it comes to service, quality of work and price. With each cut of the lawn, they do a fantastic job, including the trimming. We plan to hire him to do some pruning of apple trees this winter, and I'm confident that the job will be done with the same quality as the mowing.

Description of Work
Lawn care throughout the summer, pruning in winter

Category lawn service,tree service

06/16/2015

Does a great job!

Description of Work
Mow the lawn

10/03/2014

Description of Work
Mowing and weedeating

Category landscaping,lawn service

09/23/2014

Billy Muse cut the lawn and trimmed/ edged our cabin property. Provided excellent, reliable and punctual service. We appreciate his work. I would recommend him to anyone that needs lawn-care service.

Description of Work
Billy Muse cut the lawn and trimmed/ edged our cabin property.

Category lawn service

Muse's Landscaping offers: Mowing, weed eating, hedge trimming, mulching, tree work, weeding, transplanting, planting, brush removal, and lot clearing

We do not offer snow removal at this time.