Diversified Contracting LLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since November 2012

I work on my own mostly and hire other independent sub contractors to help on larger projects and roofs. I always write formal bids and take checks as pay....

Frey Construction & Home Improvement, LLC

If you’re looking for a top-flight home improvement company in the Madison, WI area to install replacement windows, manage a kitchen or bathroom remodeling project, or to handle any other interior or exterior remodeling services you need, then turn to the professionals at Frey Construction. Since 1995, our highly trained experts have helped homeowners improve the value of their homes in Madison, Fitchburg, Verona, and other nearby Wisconsin communities by installing top-notch products that achieve their remodeling goals without breaking the bank. No matter the project, no matter the budget, we can find and install the exact products you need.

Paramount Roofing & Siding, LLC

WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS! During these difficult times it is important not to neglect your home and allow deterioration that can cause further damage. In an effort to assist homeowners we are offering a 10% discount on all roofing and siding contracts for work contracted during the "Safer at Home" period. We are able to provide virtual appointments including measurements and estimates without personal contact. Please call for a free estimate. 608 467-4112 Thank you and stay safe. At Paramount Roofing & Siding we are so confident of our roofing installations we provide all of our clients with a 100%. non-pro-rated Lifetime Warranty on materials and workmanship on all Owens Corning Duration Shingle Roofs and all Metal Roofs. In additional to this, we will provide free lifetime inspections and repairs on these roofs. Please call for a written copy of this warranty for all the details. Roofing and siding installation services are offered throughout Southern Wisconsin. Free initial consultations are offered during which a sales representative will discuss your needs and offer suggestions to possible solutions. The homeowners can request quotes on one or more of the proposed options. Written price quotes for these options are usually provided during the initial consultation. These price quotes include a detailed scope of proposed work, estimated timeline, a firm price quote, references and proof of insurance. If the owners elect to go forward with the work a down payment is typically required. The amount and timing of the down payment is negotable. Payment methods include cash, check, VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. The balance of the contract amount is due upon completion and final inspection of the project, unless otherwise specified in writing. Financing is available. Many of the products offered include Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranties in addition to our lifetime warranty.

Color Your Dreams LLC

I offer services like interior residential painting (interior wood staining/ resurfacing, deck painting/ staining. I also paint/ repaint outside statues, freehand painter (murals or on canvas), and resin artist. Color Your Dreams LLC. is Owner operated. FULLY INSURED. I give exceptional customer service and make sure that the customer is satisfied when I leave. I have a Facebook page where you can book an appointment or check out any promotions that are going on. https://www.facebook.com/ColorYourDreamsPrinceton I haven't been in the painting biz for long, but am willing to learn if necessary.

02/18/2015

Very happy with the end result. Very professional company and would definitely use again. Both my storm doors, which I got from Menards, had to be cut down in length because I have a mobile home. So I saved money from not having to buy custom doors and because the work was done quickly, overall cost for labor was minimal. Great job!!!

Description of Work
Roger put two storm doors on the exterior of my mobile home.

Category roofing,woodworking,doors

02/18/2015

Description of Work
Roger put two storm doors on the exterior of my mobile home.

Category roofing,woodworking,doors

I offer all aspects of residential and light commercial remodeling and new construction.

Check, PayPal