Diversified Contracting LLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since November 2012

PO Box 314

WISCONSIN DELLS, WI 53965

I work on my own mostly and hire other independent sub contractors to help on larger projects and roofs. I always write formal bids and take checks as pay....

02/18/2015

Patricia G.

Very happy with the end result. Very professional company and would definitely use again. Both my storm doors, which I got from Menards, had to be cut down in length because I have a mobile home. So I saved money from not having to buy custom doors and because the work was done quickly, overall cost for labor was minimal. Great job!!!

Description of Work
Roger put two storm doors on the exterior of my mobile home.

Category roofing, woodworking, doors

02/18/2015

Patricia G.

Description of Work
Roger put two storm doors on the exterior of my mobile home.

Category roofing, woodworking, doors

Driftless Construction LLC.

Driftless Construction is dedicated to quality with 20 years experience we specialize in residential remodeling and renovation. From your floor up we can get the job done. We build garages and additions, decks and fencing. Flooring professionals for wood laminate and tile. We have extensive drywall experience from hanging sheetrock to texture and custom paint. And finish carpentry from rustic or modern, We can take care of the entire project. No hassle No mess. Call us for small jobs too.

Daniel Company Bathrooms

Daniel Company Specializes In custom bathroom renovations, sorry we do not do kitchen renovations. Our installers have well over 5,000 bath installs combined, All of our installers are highly trained by the owner of Daniel Company himself to provided detailed job that our clients expect and deserve.. Daniel company offers financing options.

Torres Garage Doors, LLC

As Madison, WI 's garage door specialists, Torres Garage Doors, LLC installs, replaces, repairs, and supplies a whole line of garage door hardware and accessories, such as openers, remotes, battery back-ups, weather seals and more, for both commercial and residential garage door conditions. With over 20 years of experience, we have the knowledge and dedication to make sure your job is done right!

Offers by Torres Garage Doors, LLC on Angi
    Check, PayPal

I offer all aspects of residential and light commercial remodeling and new construction.