Kettle Moraine Appliance & TV Sales & Service LLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since May 2000

4 EMPLOYEES. CHARGES ARE BASED ON APPLIANCE PURCHASED, REPAIRS BASED ON HOURLY RATE. FREE DELIVERY IN WASHINGTON COUNTY....

SOUND DESIGNS

Home Theater Home Automation Home Audio/Video Networking Structural Wiring Security

Vince Ingrilli & Sons Plumbing Co Inc

We are a full service plumbing contractor. We run 5 licensed plumbers who specialize in residential and commercial service and repairs. We offer a 5% senior discount, not to be combined with our Angie's List coupon.

Thurow Plumbing Service LLC

From the most complex plumbing installation to routine emergency plumbing service and repair, Thurow Plumbing provides a quality job that fits your lifestyle and budget. We offer a variety of top-quality plumbing services with a commitment to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on exceeding customer expectations. Award winning.

Offers by Thurow Plumbing Service LLC on Angi

01/03/2018

Fast, friendly and fantastic Cam and Adam delivered and expertly set up my new wonderful Speed Queen Washer and dryer today. I wish I would have come to Kettle Moraine Appliance & TV the first time instead of that big box store. Everyone was terrific and I am really happy doing laundry right now. Really Cam and Adam were true experts and knew exactly how to hook up my appliances and so helpful giv...

Description of Work
Bought a Speed Queen Washer and Dryer - The Best in the Industry

09/14/2017

Our five year old freezer had a problem. The items in the top portion of the freezer where completely thawed, the items in the bottom of the freezer were frozen. We called KMA to see if a repair on a freezer was worth the ROI. The repair man came out, said it was just the fan that takes the air and circulates it, essentially the cold air was left at the bottom and the air at the top became warm. T...

Description of Work
Kettle Moraine appliance stands by their repairs. When we noticed a repair wasn’t working on an appliance that we seldom check on, the service manager from KMA came out to assist with the repair. The repair had originally started to become more expensive than we wanted, so we had not agreed to all of the updated pricing. Then after the repair didn’t work, we thought we were not getting the best service. But that was when Josh stepped in and solved the issue and made the original quote/repair work exactly as we had expected. Overall, we are very satisfied and thrilled.

11/04/2015

Everything went as planned. They were very prompt on the delivery time. The salesperson was very helpful in finding the right dishwasher for are needs.

Description of Work
Installed a dishwasher

Category appliance repair,plumbing,appliance sales

08/09/2015

Had the items and price I was looking for

Description of Work
Purchased Washer and Dryer

07/27/2015

They gave us great information on how to effectively use and clean the high efficiency washing machine. He was very honest.

Description of Work
They came and looked at the refrigerator and washing machine.

05/17/2013

I purchased a freezer from them. The motor is loud. In the future that will be something I will ask about. At the time of sale I was offered a rebate. I ended calling more than a few times and finally received it in May. My purchase was in Nov of the previous year.

Description of Work
Purchased an appliance and they delivered and picked up replacement. That went well

03/14/2013

I was impressed when the owner of the company called me to see what my question was. I would use them again in the future if I needed to.

Description of Work
I replace my old dishwasher and purchased a new dishwasher.

01/19/2012

Really helpful and nice. Will definitely use again in the future.

Description of Work
They just bought a new TV and surround sound.

Category tv sales

02/16/2011

The repairman from Kettle Moraine Appliance Sales was very personable and did a quick, clean job.

Description of Work
Kettle Moraine Appliance Sales came to my home to fix my dishwasher. There was something wrong with the heating element and the repairman realigned the door and the problem was fixed.

10/27/2006

My husband had been calling all around Washington County looking for someone to come take a look at our oven because it was not heating properly. When I turned it on, I would smell gas in the upper part of our house. I looked on Angie's list for a suggestion and found Kettle Moraine Appliances. I called them. Believe it or not, I managed to get an appointment on the same day I called. They are gre...

Description of Work
They fixed my gas oven.

Category appliance repair

SALES AND SERVICE OF LARGE APPLIANCES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover