Appliance Repair Specialists

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2017

4.3

Franks Appliances Repair provides professional appliance repair service in the area of West Allis, WI. We have more than 30 years of experience and we can handle anything, so don't hesitate to call us! Refrigerator Repair; Oven Repair; Stove Repair; Dryer Repair; Dishwasher Repair, Appliance Repair Service, Major Appliance Repair, Kitchen Appliance Repair, Microwave Repair, Washer Repair...

AMTECH APPLIANCE SERVICE

Amtech specializes in Appliance Repair. We are family owned and operated and offer very fair and affordable pricing! We specialize in repairing the following: Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Stoves, Garbage Disposals, Ranges, and Microwaves. In April 2017, we added a service designed by Culligan which filters the water used for cooking and drinking. This system reduces Lead, Chlorine smell, Pharmaceuticals, Sediment, and much much more. Our motto is that when the job is done, you are delighted! Come visit our lively Facebook page; Amtech Appliance Service on FB. You can also visit our website @ Amtechrepair.com or email us @ Amtechrepair@yahoo.com. Prefer the phone...so do I...262-377-8516. Thank you for considering Amtech Appliance Service for your major appliance repair needs! We understand that when a Refrigerator is on the blink, this may be an after hours call. If we are available we will come so give us a try as often times we can help!

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Offers by Dave's Appliance Service on Angi
Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

12/31/2019

Frank was very nice and appeared thorough. However, less than two weeks after charging me $180, the noise can still be heard on my dryer. I called Frank and he asked me to text him a copy of my invoice and he would call me back. Over a week after sending the text, no word from Frank and I still have a noisy dryer.

Description of Work
Dryer was making a very loud screeching noise.

09/11/2019

Frank returned my call promptly and made a visit out to my house the same morning. Although the part I needed has been discontinued Frank did a good job determining what was wrong with the appliance. Trip out to my house in Mukwonago and diagnostic...$79. Very reasonable.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

01/18/2019

I can’t recommend Frank enough! For both jobs, he was careful not to overpromise and he made sure in advance that he had the necessary parts and was still able to be here within 24-48 hours of my call. He did a great, very thorough job fixing and cleaning our washer and then dryer on both visits. He is such a kind, courteous, trustworthy person. He even accommodated my schedule. Definitely use him...

Description of Work
We’ve used Frank from Appliance Repair Specialists twice now. A year ago our washer got clogged and stopped working and this week our dryer stopped drying effectively.

07/16/2017

Excellent service from Frank at Appliance Repair Specialists......I highly recommend him. 100% satisfied customer! Elisa and OT Oyervides

Description of Work
Dryer belt repair