Appliance Repair Specialists

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2017

4.3

10240 West National Ave

West Allis, WI 53227

Franks Appliances Repair provides professional appliance repair service in the area of West Allis, WI. We have more than 30 years of experience and we can handle anything, so don't hesitate to call us! Refrigerator Repair; Oven Repair; Stove Repair; Dryer Repair; Dishwasher Repair, Appliance Repair

12/31/2019

Warren D.

Frank was very nice and appeared thorough. However, less than two weeks after charging me $180, the noise can still be heard on my dryer. I called Frank and he asked me to text him a copy of my invoice and he would call me back. Over a week after sending the text, no word from Frank and I still have a noisy dryer.

Description of Work
Dryer was making a very loud screeching noise.

09/11/2019

LORELEI M.

Frank returned my call promptly and made a visit out to my house the same morning. Although the part I needed has been discontinued Frank did a good job determining what was wrong with the appliance. Trip out to my house in Mukwonago and diagnostic...$79. Very reasonable.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

01/18/2019

Lisa N.

I can’t recommend Frank enough! For both jobs, he was careful not to overpromise and he made sure in advance that he had the necessary parts and was still able to be here within 24-48 hours of my call. He did a great, very thorough job fixing and cleaning our washer and then dryer on both visits. He is such a kind, courteous, trustworthy person. He even accommodated my schedule. Definitely use him if you have an appliance in need of repair!

Description of Work
We’ve used Frank from Appliance Repair Specialists twice now. A year ago our washer got clogged and stopped working and this week our dryer stopped drying effectively.

07/16/2017

Elisa N.

Excellent service from Frank at Appliance Repair Specialists......I highly recommend him. 100% satisfied customer! Elisa and OT Oyervides

Description of Work
Dryer belt repair

Prism Appliance Repair

We specialize in making home appliance repair as hassle free as possible for the customer. You can skip the phone lines and book your service directly on our website. With decades of experience, you can be assured a knowledgeable and friendly technician will be at your doorstep as quick as possible.

2022 Super Service Award

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Refrigerator Repair; Oven Repair; Stove Repair; Dryer Repair; Dishwasher Repair, Appliance Repair Service, Major Appliance Repair, Kitchen Appliance Repair, Microwave Repair, Washer Repair