Geek Squad - Best Buy

3.5

TV Sales
Computer Sales
TV Repair

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Triware Solutions

Triware Solutions provides full service IT support to both businesses and home users. I understand the issues that cause a user to become frustrated with computer technology. I work from the principal of applying solutions based on hardware, software and services. I charge $50/hour based on actual time of services. I stand behind my work and will revisit for free if you are not satisfied. I personally complete all work. In business since 2002 but I've been fixing computers since 1999. Please contact me by phone, 414-367-8103. If I am unable to answer, please leave a detailed message and I'll call you back. I also accept text messages as well.

Apex Audio/Video LLC

Apex Audio/Video was founded on the principle that simplicity is paramount in every clients connected home. Over our many years of service we have provided the latest in TV installation, home theater, home automation, whole house audio, WiFi networking, video surveillance and new construction pre-wiring. Its not about buying the latest gadget. Its about finding the product that fits your lifestyle. We began working in this field because of our passion for audio/video, now it’s our turn to bring that passion home to you.

Pure Sound & Vision

Pure Sound & Vision specializes in Audio & Video design, sales and installation in the residential & commercial markets. We specialize in flat panel TV installation and stock a large variety of cables, surge protectors, wall mounts and other installation accessories on our work vans. We offer a wide range of residential AV services including, new home wiring, multi-room audio (SONOS), Home Theater design and installation, and smart home automation & control (NEST & LUTRON). We are a NEST certified Pro as well. We always strive to exceed our client's expectations since our business is built upon outstanding customer service and client referrals.

05/27/2015

08/03/2014

He botched the Outlook files and created further problems.

Description of Work
CPU files restoration - mainly Microsoft Outlook and Quicken

05/09/2013

Best Buy/Geek Squad came out and did what I couldn't do. I couldn't get the sound and I had sound until about 2 weeks ago and all of a sudden it didn't have it but it was all a set up problem and they fixed it within 15 minutes. The price was right for what they did because I wasn't able to get it going and somebody had to do it. They called me to tell me when they would be there and they were pro...

Description of Work
I used Best Buy/Geek Squad to come and fix my home theater system.

Category home theater design

05/15/2012

The got the one year service contract for $199. They are very courteous. The agent that took care of it was very good and explained why my computer wasn't working right.

Description of Work
They scanned and fixed my computer issues.

07/09/2011

When I read the reports filed, I decided to look elsewhere for another repair company.

Description of Work
I like Best Buy and have purchased my last 3 TVs from them. This time, however, I was looking for a computer repair company. Had heard advertising about the Geek Squad and had seen them working at the Best Buy at 76th and Greenfield.

06/24/2011

I was leery of them because they were a chain, but I have to say that my experience was positive. Their price was excellent. The experience was wonderful. There was free delivery and the washer was on sale. It turned out to be not a bad experience. I will use them again in the future. Their responsiveness was good; they came out when they said they would. Their punctuality was good.

Description of Work
I used Best Buy to buy a new washing machine.

12/05/2008

They were really nice and pointed me in the right direction. They do not help unless you ask.

Description of Work
I got the Nintendo Wii from there.

Category

07/14/2008

I have had different experiences using this company. I feel that all technicians are not created equal at this company. Alexander was rude, unfriendly and treats his customers poorly. We have had other technicians who did a good job and were professional. It's a gamble to call them. If I don't get Alexander, we will use them again.

Description of Work
I had this company set up a note book from the router on our desk top computer.

02/04/2008

My experience has been HORRIBLE! I had to bring the computer in two times beyond the first drop off and I now have to bring it in a third. The first time, all they did was clean it and nothing was fixed, the second time, they said I had a faulty memory, so that was replaced. Now, I the problem of not being able to get it to start without unplugging it still exists. A friend of mine says that is a ...

Description of Work
I brought in my computer to be fixed because it kept crashing and the only way I could turn it on was to unplug it and plug it back in.

11/09/2001

THE REFRIGERATOR HAD AN ICEMAKER IN THE FREEZER AND I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD HOOK IT UP WHEN IT WAS DELIVERED, BUT THEY DIDN'T AND I HAD TO PAY SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT.

Description of Work
I BOUGHT A NEW REFRIGERATOR FROM THEM.

Category appliance sales

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available