Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since February 2008

3.5

2401 N MAYFAIR RD

Wauwatosa, WI 53226

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.

05/27/2015

Kurt O.

08/03/2014

Walter N.

He botched the Outlook files and created further problems.

Description of Work
CPU files restoration - mainly Microsoft Outlook and Quicken

05/09/2013

ALAN P.

Best Buy/Geek Squad came out and did what I couldn't do. I couldn't get the sound and I had sound until about 2 weeks ago and all of a sudden it didn't have it but it was all a set up problem and they fixed it within 15 minutes. The price was right for what they did because I wasn't able to get it going and somebody had to do it. They called me to tell me when they would be there and they were professional.

Description of Work
I used Best Buy/Geek Squad to come and fix my home theater system.

Category home theater design

05/15/2012

M L T.

The got the one year service contract for $199. They are very courteous. The agent that took care of it was very good and explained why my computer wasn't working right.

Description of Work
They scanned and fixed my computer issues.

07/09/2011

SANDRA O.

When I read the reports filed, I decided to look elsewhere for another repair company.

Description of Work
I like Best Buy and have purchased my last 3 TVs from them. This time, however, I was looking for a computer repair company. Had heard advertising about the Geek Squad and had seen them working at the Best Buy at 76th and Greenfield.

06/24/2011

Shirley C.

I was leery of them because they were a chain, but I have to say that my experience was positive. Their price was excellent. The experience was wonderful. There was free delivery and the washer was on sale. It turned out to be not a bad experience. I will use them again in the future. Their responsiveness was good; they came out when they said they would. Their punctuality was good.

Description of Work
I used Best Buy to buy a new washing machine.

12/05/2008

Marti G.

They were really nice and pointed me in the right direction. They do not help unless you ask.

Description of Work
I got the Nintendo Wii from there.

Category

12/03/2008

Lee M.

Bad.

Description of Work
Said they wouldn't make a house call if the PC was over 3 years old. Mine was about 40 months.

07/14/2008

LEA P.

I have had different experiences using this company. I feel that all technicians are not created equal at this company. Alexander was rude, unfriendly and treats his customers poorly. We have had other technicians who did a good job and were professional. It's a gamble to call them. If I don't get Alexander, we will use them again.

Description of Work
I had this company set up a note book from the router on our desk top computer.

02/04/2008

JACKIE V.

My experience has been HORRIBLE! I had to bring the computer in two times beyond the first drop off and I now have to bring it in a third. The first time, all they did was clean it and nothing was fixed, the second time, they said I had a faulty memory, so that was replaced. Now, I the problem of not being able to get it to start without unplugging it still exists. A friend of mine says that is a problem with the power supply and if that isn't fixed, it could be a fire hazard. I reported this to Geek Squad the FIRST time I brought it to them and it is still not fixed. I am so disappointed with this service and would recommend others not use them at all! The only reason this did not cost me anything was because I had purchased the extended warranty for the computer when I purchased it. Had I not, it would have cost me hundreds of dollars!

Description of Work
I brought in my computer to be fixed because it kept crashing and the only way I could turn it on was to unplug it and plug it back in.

11/09/2001

JENNIFER E.

THE REFRIGERATOR HAD AN ICEMAKER IN THE FREEZER AND I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD HOOK IT UP WHEN IT WAS DELIVERED, BUT THEY DIDN'T AND I HAD TO PAY SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT.

Description of Work
I BOUGHT A NEW REFRIGERATOR FROM THEM.

Apex Audio/Video LLC

Apex Audio/Video was founded on the principle that simplicity is paramount in every clients connected home. Over our many years of service we have provided the latest in TV installation, home theater, home automation, whole house audio, WiFi networking, video surveillance and new construction pre-wiring. Its not about buying the latest gadget. Its about finding the product that fits your lifestyle. We began working in this field because of our passion for audio/video, now it’s our turn to bring that passion home to you.

2022 Super Service Award

Dave's Appliance Service

Dave’s Appliance Service is proud to provide superior customer service and appliance repair to clients in Milwaukee, Waukesha and surrounding counties. Specializing in all major appliance repair, including refrigerator repair and washer repair, the experts at Dave’s appliance service can fix any appliance quickly and affordably. Dave’s Appliance Service is a family-owned and operated company and has provided top-notch appliance repair in Milwaukee for over 50 years. Our reputation for quality, reliable service is one of the best in the business. Dave’s appliance service repairs all your favorite name brands including Frigidaire, GE, Sears, LG, Bosch, Hotpoint and Whirlpool. Additional phone - (414) 358-0007.

Offers Coupon

Correct Cabling

Hello there! I hope I can earn your business. Please see my website and Google business profile for Correct Cabling LLC to see more work samples and customer reviews. We bring a lot of value with the right knowledge, tools, and work ethic we bring to every project. I have cabled thousands of homes and would treat your home or business like my own. Thank you for your interest!

TV Sales
    Computer Sales
    TV Repair
    Camera Repair
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    90 Days

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.