WINDOW XPERTS

With Angi since October 2010

2.8

Oakwood Exteriors LLC

Oakwood Exteriors LLC was founded on quality customer service and reliable, long term exterior solutions. We specialize in a full range of exterior remodeling services including roof repairs and installation, siding installation, seamless gutters, and replacement windows. Our installers are well trained and experienced to make your home beautiful. From concept to completion, we believe every step in the remodeling process and attention to detail is critical to the final outcome. The end result being a long lasting installation with the highest quality products you can be proud of.

Brads Home Improvements

Owner operated small business bringing quality work at a fair price. Specializing in roof replacements, siding, and windows with over 20 years of experience in all home improvement needs, 100% customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal, and the owner, Brad is on all jobs. Please call Brad at 715-254-0766 to schedule your home improvement project for anything from roofing, siding, gutter installation, to hauling.

04/07/2016

Norma D.

Description of Work
The job was to replace most of the windows in the house. I chose Window Xperts because the price was in line with other estimates, plus it included an upgrade to triple pane. The owners were also neighbors-living just across the lake. I had hoped that they would be less likely to mistreat me because of that. First, it took 3 months to get the windows installed, which wasn't terrible, but I was wondering if I'd ever get them by the time they finally called to install. My real complaint is NO SERVICE AFTER THE SALE. Once they have your money they will never respond to any attempt to contact them. When my windows were installed, there was some mention of the screens fitting very tight. Since they were just installed, I didn't try to remove them when doing the fall window washing. The next fall however, when I tried to take the screens out, I couldn't budge them. It should not be a multiple person job. I contacted the Kunze's multiple times by phone and email. I wasn't demanding money back or the windows to be removed! I simply asked for a tip on getting the screens out. It would have taken merely minutes from their day to respond to me or even to come over. It would have gone a long way towards customer satisfaction. Now I will never recommend them and in fact will make sure that people are aware of the lack of service. You better hope nothing goes wrong once they have your money!

09/24/2014

Cr K.

Description of Work
Not a good experience. They were more expensive but he sold me on the lifetime warranty. Glen came to put in my windows he took one window out then he said something was wrong with all the window he ordered. So i don't know if he measured them wrong or what the deal was. So he said he had to reorder them. This was after it took over 8 weeks to get when he said 4 to 6 weeks. So he left and all i had for a window for 6 more weeks was a storm window. I am just glad i live in a good neighborhood. Anyone could of broke in to my house. SO we order a big picture window too. He put that in and it looked good till i went outside. The caulk he used was cracking before it cured. So i called him on that. He said he knew the caulk was bad. He did replace it but if i wouldn't of called him i don't think he would of. He said he knew the caulk was bad. Why would you even put it on then? Then after 6 weeks we finally got the other windows in. He install them all in one day. They look like crap. I work in construction but not as a carpenter so i know what a good install looks like. All of his windows show a 1/16 to 1/8 gap on the left side of the window. Its like he order it to small again and he just installed it. It looks horrible. I look like he just didn't take the time to center it. So i called him on it. He gave me some run around like it the old frames fault. And he could re trim it for me for 125 per window. What a joke. I would never recommend him to anyone. He is just a arrogant a**. to say it the least. Do not go with this guy. After talking to some people that had him do stuff for them they said the same thing. He a guy that cant own up to his own mistakes and that's what really kills me.

09/15/2014

Jan S.

Description of Work
They fail to keep in contact with you, they are untimely, messy and unavailable when needed.

Category replacement windows,doors

01/18/2014

Kathy B.

I have an old house so it was a challenge to get the frames square. Everything looks great, house is much warmer.

Description of Work
Installed several windows and sliding door.

Category replacement windows,doors

07/28/2011

Patrick M.

excellent quality,cleaned up afterward,very professional. Be aware that followup is virtually nonexistent. Answering service relays concerns never answered for months at a time,if at all. If you need a part or have a cracked window after a year good luck. Better luck contacting and getting a response from aliens.

Description of Work
all windows in house replaced